MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
didn't have a single error. The only thing that bugs me is: i cannot see the corruption score of my girls and the random 'feed her, grope her' mechanic is terrible. There should just be an option 'give serum' OR introduce 'feeding times' for each girl at a specific interval as with the boss-lady, who does both.
Yeah, I think we are going to remove the random chance of the event and just add it as a straight option to avoid grinding or waiting time.

Also yeah, the tiny dosier has the number, I think I might move it somewhere more visible tho so people doesn't miss it. I could put the scores in the screen but that imo clutters it too much

Reactions: Daveck
Jun 19, 2017
so since you guys gave us feedback, I decided to get this male model, since I cant buy all the morphs etc. I will just try to keep him faceless for now, but I will probably customize it more in the future, what you think of this tho? is looking better imo
That is amazing! Thank you for listening to us!

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@MaraTDuoDev

Nice start. Now definitely I can't avoid to see the source of inspiration. But it is not a problem.
I hope that you are going to use the political setting in the story (ie decide if you want a free-world or be the new dictator). It will help a lot to take a distance from the other games and it will introduce some freshness in the plot.

Definitely the introduction of the male body in the sex scene is the right call. You can avoid complex specif background and IMHO you can even leave the MC faceless.

You need to check the texts quite often the landlady, roomie end tenant stuff appears even with the patch. As already reported above 40 of corruption, mom starts calling you MC.

Finally you really need to explain better how to access the research reports and others menu. I didn't find a way to see the character pages at all. However maybe I'm dumb.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i canot enter caty's room i am getting whit every script you guys make to patch the game isnt working
i keep on getting rollback's on katy's room

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
i canot enter caty's room i am getting whit every script you guys make to patch the game isnt working
I suspect that after applying the script change you need to start a new game... I played thru the entire thing so far and only saw one rollback error that did not reappear when I relaunched and varied the path I took.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
so since you guys gave us feedback, I decided to get this male model, since I cant buy all the morphs etc. I will just try to keep him faceless for now, but I will probably customize it more in the future, what you think of this tho? is looking better imo
Vastly better then the invisible MC, looking forward to seeing v0.2 with this implemented on all the scenes!

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
this is just stupid i restart whit the game and i still am getting rollback error in katy's bedroom.

wat are the maximum number for the corrupted stats.
i think 9999 is tomuch that whas crating the rollback error
and appearently 100corruption is also tomuch thus those stats are unchangeble whit console commands.
it seems katy's corruption score is broken
same thing whit Celia's room i think the script arent working porper becausse although i saw Mom & Sis standing from beginning that's the only thing.
could it be there is something wrong whit the bedroom's perhaps

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
How to use cheats ?
when in game, "shift + o"
a console command opens, you then just type those cheats like " serum += 20" (adds 20 serums) or "suspicion = 0" without the quotes

@MaraTDuoDev

Nice start. Now definitely I can't avoid to see the source of inspiration. But it is not a problem.
I hope that you are going to use the political setting in the story (ie decide if you want a free-world or be the new dictator). It will help a lot to take a distance from the other games and it will introduce some freshness in the plot.

Definitely the introduction of the male body in the sex scene is the right call. You can avoid complex specif background and IMHO you can even leave the MC faceless.

You need to check the texts quite often the landlady, roomie end tenant stuff appears even with the patch. As already reported above 40 of corruption, mom starts calling you MC.

Finally you really need to explain better how to access the research reports and others menu. I didn't find a way to see the character pages at all. However maybe I'm dumb.
Thanks! Yes we are being more careful with the texts now, I think most of the texts are fixed by now. Some of these mistakes were initial misscommunications, my fault really, but we should have significantly less errors now.

edit: damn i forgot to add something. Yes, I think i will move the icon (there is a small diary to the left) to maybe top right or somewhere more visible so people can access it, also there is a small tutorial in the "browse internet" section, but yeah thats faulty UI, thanks for reporting it tho!

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
this is just stupid i restart whit the game and i still am getting rollback error in katy's bedroom.

and appearently 100corruption is also tomuch thus those stats are unchangeble whit console commands.
same thing whit Celia's room i think the script arent working porper becausse although i saw Mom & Sis standing from beginning that's the only thing.
Ok... this is a first release alpha game and it looks like you are getting these errors only because you are using cheats outside existing perimeters. I played without cheats and saw none of the issues you are seeing. Maybe try a new game without cheats? There is not that much grinding, took me less then an hour to play thru all current content without cheats.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016

Ah yes, max corruption for now is 60, if you use cheats you may break the game here and there to be honest. Best way to handle corruption is just give yourself like 100 serums, I will also make the give serum event a choice (like with your boss) instead of random so people wastes less time.

you can change those stats tho with console commands: katy_corr = 60, dimi_corr = 60 and celia_corr = 60 should fix it.

Reactions: phreakinowski

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I created my own unofficial replacement to the unofficial incest replacement script, to fix the numerous instances of hardcoded "landlady" instead of variable "[landlady]". This will only work with version 0.1

Reactions: Kendra

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
oh, as in, the game automatically ends on day 49, or something random like that.
nope, no end date nor anything, you lose if your suspicion goes above your max, if you had a game over that was the reason

ok its 75corr points is the max at the moment
for all 3ladies in the game
yeah technically you could go as for as 79. each corruption tier is 20 so: 0-19, 20-39, etc.

Still every stage has some content (fair enough, earlier content is more mild). The more the game advances, the more content with tier there will be tho!

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
edit: damn i forgot to add something. Yes, I think i will move the icon (there is a small diary to the left) to maybe top right or somewhere more visible so people can access it, also there is a small tutorial in the "browse internet" section, but yeah thats faulty UI, thanks for reporting it tho!
LOL I'm blind. In my defense it is really small.

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes