MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Updated the patch!
or at least it should work now, I tried it.

Giving me ALOT of errors and some choices lead to totally different places than stated :<

promissing nontheless
Really? Damn if you could tell us were :/ I tested the content many times and didn't found anything out of place, but a team of two can only try so many paths, if you can tell us which character or location gave you troubles we could at least look those up, thanks a lot tho!

same for me
fixed!

The entire game seem to be a copy of lab rats with a few change's(mostly story, none sexual favors and instead of a time limet there is suspicion).
I am interesting to see how it will develop.
Incest patch doesn't work.
We want to add more in depth interactions between the characters, although the graphic style is more ala lab rats (because is easier to produce and we paid over 400 for the assets to this initial build, and we couldn't afford tons of extra stuff :p but we might if our patreon does well!) I want to make it more sandbox like Corruption by Mr. C where different characters interact depending on their corruption more often, or corrupting "locations" and its people

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Occupation: Sis and mother ... it's a full time job being related to this guy and the pay sucks.
haha well, yeah I guess we will change that to unemployed. The idea is that you will give them jobs after training too, either normal ones or prostitute them, cam girl, etc.

Well, looks like when I cheated with corruption points to 80 and added 160 money from console, then :
katy room is going bonkers=I have two exceptions in sequence and checking computer gives me favors content-public praise from Katy which results in subtracting suspicion level below zero
yes corruption only goes up to 60 right now, and it may still work up to 79 but 80+ should give troubles. Expect errors to happen if you cheat tho :p

money should be fine tho, or add serums.
Also suspicion should reset to 0 each morning, since if you are a great citizen you can go under 0 (i.e. if you are at 0 already and go to work), but it doesnt really affects much.

This visual novel/game feels like a re-skinned version of Lab Rats and some other games, just with a different backstory... Even the text used when getting the women to drink the drugged liquids almost sounds exactly the same... The visuals during the current scenes that involve more erotic moments don't even come close to matching the text of the scene or show anything erotic/sexual at all... The closest one was the hand positions of the HJ scene for the fully clothed landlady, and that is not saying much... I went ahead and posted my review...
Well thanks for the feedback, we aim to make its own unique thing, and although we took some ideas from lab rats for now (mostly how it handles its images without a male character in there, and mostly because we are buying the assets and therefore we had a limited budget for this first release, but we will change these images in the future), we want to add specific mechanics for the game.

Should be said is not the first game that does this either, and that we like many games like super powered, corruption (by mr. c), even CoC as examples. We are still deciding how slow we want the corruption to go tho, for now its very gradual, and I think that feels a little bit more realistic, tho not so fun maybe.

Reactions: Zippity

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Updated the patch!
Just a heads up that the patch is still not working correctly. I downloaded and installed, added the patch and ran for the 1st time. It initially introduces them as the Mom and Sister, but then continuously refers to the sister from then on as the roommate.

Stopped at the first day to let you know this and I am going to return to playing thru more, but I must say I really love the artwork and design so far, and am wishing you great success for this game... I think it has a lot of potential just from my initial impression.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Dev
I think your game has potential, but scenes like this are rly a turn-off.
I dont need to see the whole MC but a dick and some balls and maybe a belly would be nice.
I keep an eye on this....

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
whow, that's kinda sad....guess no budget to render the MC?
Yeah pretty much this, so far the game has costed us over 400 USD (which isnt a fortune but it comes from our own pocket :p ), but next month we will probably invest on assets for the male model and redo some renders, since there arent that many already anyway and adding him shouldnt be that hard and we can see people clearly doesnt like this way to do it haha

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Updated the patch!

Really? Damn if you could tell us were :/ I tested the content many times and didn't found anything out of place, but a team of two can only try so many paths, if you can tell us which character or location gave you troubles we could at least look those up, thanks a lot tho!

fixed!

We want to add more in depth interactions between the characters, although the graphic style is more ala lab rats (because is easier to produce and we paid over 400 for the assets to this initial build, and we couldn't afford tons of extra stuff :p but we might if our patreon does well!) I want to make it more sandbox like Corruption by Mr. C where different characters interact depending on their corruption more often, or corrupting "locations" and its people
Corruption isn't really a Sandbox like game... Being able to choose the order in which you corrupt characters that have completely linear story lines, or only having partial freedom when navigating to a pre-determined list of locations (since time of day restricts certain locations) does not constitute Sandbox... The stories are all still completely linear... Corruption is actually a Progression-Style game, with several characters to progress with... You can't create a character to progress with, or select which stage of progression to visit, at will, before progressing linearly first...

Games like Minecraft or Second Life, where you have almost total freedom to navigate anywhere, and do almost anything, and have total freedom to create something... Limited restrictions placed on the player... That is Sandbox... Think of being in an actual sandbox, being able to freely mold the sand into whatever you can creatively come up with... So many people and companies use Sandbox more as a power word to entice folks, when in actuality they typically are not Sandbox, but might have a couple Sandbox type/like elements in their game play... Using a couple features of Sandbox or similar to Sandbox, does not automatically enable a game to take on the complete status of being a Sandbox game...

Sorry, I'll step down from my soap box... I just see the word Sandbox used too loosely these days... And I think that is due to peoples misunderstanding of what it really is... Which I blame mostly on the main stream MMORPG developers/marketers...

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Corruption isn't really a Sandbox like game... Being able to choose the order in which you corrupt characters that have completely linear story lines, or only having partial freedom when navigating to a pre-determined list of locations (since time of day restricts certain locations) does not constitute Sandbox... The stories are all still completely linear... Corruption is actually a Progression-Style game, with several characters to progress with... You can't create a character to progress with, or select which stage of progression to visit, at will, before progressing linearly first...

Games like Minecraft or Second Life, where you have almost total freedom to navigate anywhere, and do almost anything, and have total freedom to create something... Limited restrictions placed on the player... That is Sandbox... Think of being in an actual sandbox, being able to freely mold the sand into whatever you can creatively come up with... So many people and companies use Sandbox more as a power word to entice folks, when in actuality they typically are not Sandbox, but might have a couple Sandbox type/like elements in their game play... Using a couple features of Sandbox or similar to Sandbox, does not automatically enable a game to take on the complete status of being a Sandbox game...

Sorry, I'll step down from my soap box... I just see the word Sandbox used too loosely these days... And I think that is due to peoples misunderstanding of what it really is... Which I blame mostly on the main stream MMORPG developers/marketers...
well you are right, also I guess my point was in the "more" since some VNs are 100% linear and you cant decide where to go at any point in time, so having some freedom and choices is "more" close to a SB than a linear FPS or VN, but I agree yes, is not a sandbox.

Reactions: Zippity

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Should be said is not the first game that does this either, and that we like many games like super powered, corruption (by mr. c), even CoC as examples. We are still deciding how slow we want the corruption to go tho, for now its very gradual, and I think that feels a little bit more realistic, tho not so fun maybe.
Nope, you're not the first... It just feels a lot closer to the game play style of Lab Rats then it does Corruption... Mostly because of all the similar elements, such as the lab, and the research, and the text during the actual drinking of the concoctions, and so forth... Where as Corruption, yes it's a concoction, but it goes the more mystical route, with no research or lab or so on... That is why it feels like a re-skinned Lab Rats game, because you use so many similar concepts and game play designs... Rather then coming up with a totally unique and creative concept of your own, surrounding the concoctions...

Also, because you don't have the budget to create visuals more appealing and matching to what is going on in the text, do you plan to completely redo the prior visuals once you do have a good enough budget to do the visuals properly? Or do you plan to leave them as they are and just do better going forward? Or do you plan to just start from scratch once you have a bigger budget? I've seen folks with low budgets do better then what I've see so far, especially with the visuals of the erotic scenes no where near matching the text descriptions... I know this sounds bad, but I do hope you realize that you will probably get a lot of negative feedback regarding those scenes as they stand right now... Especially since this is supposed to be an Erotic/Adult themed game... And depending on the route you take for future content, and how you plan to go forward with prior content, once you feel you have the money and resources to improve your work, just be aware that if you decide not to rework older content once you get improved future content, that the product as a whole may suffer because of that...

These things can be monumental in nature to work on and develop, while also having to deal with feeback, both bad and good... But I do wish you luck going forward... And I hope it works out for you...

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I found a logic flow error in the script... meaning that a condition is being triggered that does not fit the actions performed. I have managed to slip 3 serums to Dimitria and one each to mom and sis, and I have permission from Dimitria to bring personal items, but I have not purchased any supplies and have been making all my serums at the lab until I could slip sis more serum to ask her to respect my privacy (having trouble finding another opportunity to make her tea for some reason). But I just got a screen where the sis asks me about chemicals she found... but this makes no sense because it happened both when my suspicion was at 0 and before I have ever purchased any supplies for her to have found.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I found a logic flow error in the script... meaning that a condition is being triggered that does not fit the actions performed. I have managed to slip 3 serums to Dimitria and one each to mom and sis, and I have permission from Dimitria to bring personal items, but I have not purchased any supplies and have been making all my serums at the lab until I could slip sis more serum to ask her to respect my privacy (having trouble finding another opportunity to make her tea for some reason). But I just got a screen where the sis asks me about chemicals she found... but this makes no sense because it happened both when my suspicion was at 0 and before I have ever purchased any supplies for her to have found.
I agree, it doesn't make sense if you have nothing for her to find... I suspect that the roommate finding supplies event is just a random event, setup to occur with no coded flags to determine when it would be logical for it not to occur at all... That should probably be looked at and redesigned at some point...

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Nope, you're not the first... It just feels a lot closer to the game play style of Lab Rats then it does Corruption... Mostly because of all the similar elements, such as the lab, and the research, and the text during the actual drinking of the concoctions, and so forth... Where as Corruption, yes it's a concoction, but it goes the more mystical route, with no research or lab or so on... That is why it feels like a re-skinned Lab Rats game, because you use so many similar concepts and game play designs... Rather then coming up with a totally unique and creative concept of your own, surrounding the concoctions...

Also, because you don't have the budget to create visuals more appealing and matching to what is going on in the text, do you plan to completely redo the prior visuals once you do have a good enough budget to do the visuals properly? Or do you plan to leave them as they are and just do better going forward? Or do you plan to just start from scratch once you have a bigger budget? I've seen folks with low budgets do better then what I've see so far, especially with the visuals of the erotic scenes no where near matching the text descriptions... I know this sounds bad, but I do hope you realize that you will probably get a lot of negative feedback regarding those scenes as they stand right now... Especially since this is supposed to be an Erotic/Adult themed game... And depending on the route you take for future content, and how you plan to go forward with prior content, once you feel you have the money and resources to improve your work, just be aware that if you decide not to rework older content once you get improved future content, that the product as a whole may suffer because of that...

These things can be monumental in nature to work on and develop, while also having to deal with feeback, both bad and good... But I do wish you luck going forward... And I hope it works out for you...
We prefer the sci-fi approach, maybe we could had change it to nanites or whatever but in the end is just a mcguffin. For the other 2 elements that will be in the game (training, which would mean a deep change in their personality) and transformation (which well, means their body change) another thing that's not a serum can come in handy, and we were thinking in adding a tech expert to the story (take this as a hint :p)

Well only visuals that would be redone are the handjob and blow jobs, and it could be done in a day of rendering so I think we would do so.

I dont think we will start from "scratch", but we def. will tweak or add or change some lines here and there to make more emphasis in the setting (talking mostly about the SFW parts of the game).

This feedback is all good, and we will work hard to improve what we have and add new, good quality content too!

I agree, it doesn't make sense if you have nothing for her to find... I suspect that the roommate finding supplies event is just a random event, setup to occur with no coded flags to determine when it would be logical for it not to occur at all... That should probably be looked at and redesigned at some point...
probably missed an "if supplies > 0", i will fix it.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Yeah pretty much this, so far the game has costed us over 400 USD (which isnt a fortune but it comes from our own pocket :p ), but next month we will probably invest on assets for the male model and redo some renders, since there arent that many already anyway and adding him shouldnt be that hard and we can see people clearly doesnt like this way to do it haha
Allright, so there is hope the MC get a dick in the future ;)
I see u got only one patron so far. I think u are not a lazy dev and you gotta start somewhere, so u get your second patron now. :angel:
Guys think about supporting him as well...

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
i don't know....it's just a 0.1V,of course,but for now the release is just a remake of Lab Rats and also with the same bad scenes mechanincs (in my opinion) like the fact of displaying only the girl making the sex action even without male genitals,i hope to see more original features in this game,wish u best luck;)

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I have not played yet. Is this a adult game version of "Fahrenheit 451"?

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
I hope future characters won't ruin the game with bigger boobs. I like the size of the puppies on these 3 girls. Seen to much huge balloons lately:)

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I found some missing brackets in your script.rpy, e.g. tenant instead of [tenant].
i tried to erease those errors in my script.rpy.
Just wanted to confirm that this version of the script file fixed the problems I was seeing where mom and sis were later using roommate and landlady.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So I'm out ... the game is unplayable endless amounts of error messages I want to go in a room no matter what error message I speak with someone and do not see the person
the "game" has more errors than anything I hope the next update playable Is it really a pity, as it is now, no way

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes