VN RPGM Tailor Tales [v5.1.1] [Celianna]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yanari

Jan 28, 2019
As a dom myself, I do like how how he's so shamelessly submissive. But the humiliation aspect of their relationship is such a turn off, and the way their relationship starts is so....wrong and iffy to me. I just feel bad for him. I wonder when are we ever going to have a decent depiction of a normal, healthy relationship between a subby man with his dommy lady : (
I somewhat agree, The starting point of the relationship for me was okay-ish. it was at least somewhat natural with the common point of "Playing video games and coincidentally stumbling into this guy i meet at the tech store". The problem for me, it's with the rest of the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, while i found the start of Aiden route pleasant and refreshing (minus the, yeaaah humiliation stuff and mc being "MEEEEEN UUUGHH") it doesn't represent at all what a healthy relationship should be like, not even a vanilla one lol. They tried, but the story itself feels lacking to me, as if all mc did through the story was drag Aiden along with whatever it was she wanted to do (even if she did sometimes ask, but it also feels like she was taking advantage of Aiden feelings on some situations). Aiden is still the best character of his own story, and sadly in this one the mc is along with Greg for me in the "we don't speak about that" corner. just my two cents...

Justiice

Aug 14, 2020
The starting point of their relationship was great to me. The premise of Aiden's route generally caught my attention. I thought the gaming aspect and online chats, especially those inside fmc's inner friend group, were all very entertaining, and well done. I felt nostalgic for my old mmorpgs gaming buddies, lol. So I enjoyed that aspect, and getting to see Aiden find a place in fmc's friend circle was also cute.

You def worded what bothered me better than I expressed it myself :'''').

* Sigh*

Man, I just wanted to gently dom and spoil Aiden rotten. And all I got was dub-con/non-con weird humiliation kinks and toxic vibes from his route.

What a shame.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Tailor v4.1.0 Compressed (Untested)

Win 1 GB/204 MB :
, (7.9k Audio and 5.4k Images)

Reactions: tec_rose
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote