VN RPGM Tailor Tales [v5.1.1] [Celianna]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
  • To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
It is a visual novel, with routes for guys to romance. These routes are divided into chapters, each chapter costing money to proceed. Money can be earned by designing clothes for clients.

You play the part of Joselina, an aspiring tailor who has just bought a boutique. She will run into many guys that will entangle themselves in her life. Each route has its own unique plot, there is no common route, so playing another bachelor shouldn't be boring!

There are no bad endings and no wrong answers, please choose an answer based on your own personality.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-07
Game Updated: 2024-03-04
Developer: Celianna - -
Censorship: No
Version: 5.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac (v5.0.0): - - - - -

Cove Holden thanks for the link

C51mny.png dATmVX.png Asl7tf.png Y8aSYj.png 7UYn3Z.png vMDlPD.png NdGiGb.png +5b8Av.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Romance, what is this sorcery?! I think I'd tried it if it was male protag so you could bone... date the blonde woman.
I like the art though <3

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
for half a sec i cheered, cause i thought it was a gay game. But i 'm sry, i m not into female protagonists.
Still the art looks very cute, so enjoy it if you can

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Looks interesting, might try when there is more content. Finally a game where a Female MC is going out with people she chooses rather than another lame "corruption game" where the whole town is full of rapists and assholes that target the female MC exclusively...

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
thanks... too bad the men look like f-words :cryingface:

edit: OMG you can design clothes and stuff! Love dressing up games. This is going to be fun :FeelsGoodMan:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I would of checked it out but it looks like it's another male only female protag type game.

Jun 10, 2018
i actually started to enjoy this game when i realized you had to be a patreon to see any titties hope its atleast released when the games done

HappyDoggy

May 30, 2018
I haven't seen this one around in years.

So Celianna added adult content to the game?
That's a surprise to me.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Umm... looks interesting... I assume the one linked is the safe version, correct?