• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod Taffy Tales: Universal Gallery Unlocker [1.0.0] [iury]

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Here's a properly patched file that won't crash the scenes. (It looks like the game has a few scenes coded improperly though so they won't fully display when played.)

This patch will also allow you to active the cheat mode without inputting any text.

Instructions: Same deal as last time, just extract to where the game is an overwrite the file.
Thanks for fixing whatever I fucked up lmao. Mine worked well enough for me(still buggy on the main menu, but at least let me view most of the scenes) and didn't crash, though skipping in the scenes too much sometimes caused them to stop working. Guess that didn't translate to everyone else's game lol.

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
View attachment 2738486
(Peter x Jennifer)

View attachment 2738487
(Peter x Clara toilet)

not sure if this is intended but when using the gallery and trying to play some scenes there are barely any cgs shown and mostly black screen and text.
This is an issue with the game itself. They didn't properly test the game. Which makes sense given they're relying on AI generated art now too, shortcuts everywhere. Taking all this money and doing fuck all work.
If I unlock the scenes, remove the modified files and play it's still exactly the same. And there is no logical reason why the changes I made would result in that issue anyways

Reactions: Maericke

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Here is a 0.89.8b patched (by me, not this tool) DLL file that will fully unlock the Gallery, including "ReWorked".
Just extract to the TaffyTales game folder and "overwrite".
Any chance for an updated version?

Vazont

Sep 17, 2018
The gallery is full of bugs, even without the unlocked gallery mod :unsure: .
This situation is boring. I have to play the game now o_O

Last edited:

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Has anyone found a way to extract the images? If so can you please give me a detailed tutorial on how to do it? I'm a dummy with that kind of stuff:BootyTime:
Apparently there's some hidden content in the folders.

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
Has anyone found a way to extract the images? If so can you please give me a detailed tutorial on how to do it? I'm a dummy with that kind of stuff:BootyTime:
Apparently there's some hidden content in the folders.
Install , , open with Visual Studio, go to Build>Build Solution.
In the folder where the repo files you downloaded are, you can now open AssetStudioGUI\bin\Debug\net7.0-windows\AssetStudioModGUI.exe , in the app File>Load Folder, and navigate to the TaffyTales_Data folder.
Switch to the Asset List tab, and up top set Filter Type> Texture2D.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Install , , open with Visual Studio, go to Build>Build Solution.
In the folder where the repo files you downloaded are, you can now open AssetStudioGUI\bin\Debug\net7.0-windows\AssetStudioModGUI.exe , in the app File>Load Folder, and navigate to the TaffyTales_Data folder.
Switch to the Asset List tab, and up top set Filter Type> Texture2D.
LET'S GO!!
I got it. Thank you so much kind sir!

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Here is a 0.89.8b patched (by me, not this tool) DLL file that will fully unlock the Gallery, including "ReWorked".
Just extract to the TaffyTales game folder and "overwrite".
Hi sir. Do you have the updated one? Or maybe you know how to solve the issue. The game shut down itself once i copy the patch.

kakaha23

Jul 16, 2019
Here's a properly patched file that won't crash the scenes. (It looks like the game has a few scenes coded improperly though so they won't fully display when played.)

This patch will also allow you to active the cheat mode without inputting any text.

Instructions: Same deal as last time, just extract to where the game is an overwrite the file.
not working
1691429365896.png