• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod Taffy Tales: Universal Gallery Unlocker [1.0.0] [iury]

ERIK MUNOZ

Aug 9, 2018
Anyone know what the 3 images are for pg 72 or how to get them? It’s between when your caretaker has no clothes either cooking or cleaning and when danny sends you his picture of him wearing his cosplay

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
Reactions: mrttao

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
New update just came out and the patch is not compatible anymore. Loading the AssemblyCSharp into the folder only bricks the game now.

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
New update just came out and the patch is not compatible anymore. Loading the AssemblyCSharp into the folder only bricks the game now.
Dw, I got you fam. This is literally the same code taken from other pre-patched versions of the game(just changing some things to always return as true) but I edited it manually in to the assembly file. Works good enough for me. Make sure to back up your original assembly-csharp file just in case though.
For v0.95.7
Gallery Unlocker 100%

zhaanii

Feb 1, 2020
Dw, I got you fam. This is literally the same code taken from other pre-patched versions of the game(just changing some things to always return as true) but I edited it manually in to the assembly file. Works good enough for me. Make sure to back up your original assembly-csharp file just in case though.
For v0.95.7
Gallery Unlocker 100%
Doesnt allow me to play scenes. Just crashes after a few words.

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
Here's a properly patched file that won't crash the scenes. (It looks like the game has a few scenes coded improperly though so they won't fully display when played.)

This patch will also allow you to active the cheat mode without inputting any text.

Instructions: Same deal as last time, just extract to where the game is an overwrite the file.

HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023
Here's a properly patched file that won't crash the scenes. (It looks like the game has a few scenes coded improperly though so they won't fully display when played.)

This patch will also allow you to active the cheat mode without inputting any text.

Instructions: Same deal as last time, just extract to where the game is an overwrite the file.
crashes nd some scenes dont display

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
crashes nd some scenes dont display
Not sure how you're getting a crash, it works fine for me... What exactly are you doing? what scene are you playing?
Also, some scenes being messed up isn't an issue with this patch, it's literally the state they released this game in... they didn't bother to test the scenes before release.

Reactions: Zhao Ns

alkaponecr

Oct 20, 2017

some of the scenes after a certain point freezes and with no text and makes you unable to view others unless you restart the game.

Kratas1337

Nov 21, 2019
Not sure how you're getting a crash, it works fine for me... What exactly are you doing? what scene are you playing?
Also, some scenes being messed up isn't an issue with this patch, it's literally the state they released this game in... they didn't bother to test the scenes before release.
Bild_2023-07-02_002638093.png
(Peter x Jennifer)

Bild_2023-07-02_002713063.png
(Peter x Clara toilet)

not sure if this is intended but when using the gallery and trying to play some scenes there are barely any cgs shown and mostly black screen and text.

Reactions: Maericke