• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod Taffy Tales: Universal Gallery Unlocker [1.0.0] [iury]

Ringo555

May 6, 2019
Not sure how you're getting a crash, it works fine for me... What exactly are you doing? what scene are you playing?
Also, some scenes being messed up isn't an issue with this patch, it's literally the state they released this game in... they didn't bother to test the scenes before release.

The windows version isn't working. The main menu is bugged and it will freeze and provide no further dialogue. Video attached:

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
The windows version isn't working. The main menu is bugged and it will freeze and provide no further dialogue. Video attached:

Yes, this is what I said. This is the quality of their update. It does this without the patch too. Some scenes flat out don't work properly.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So did you make a fixed unlocker or are we still waiting?
VertXXX isn't the person who made this unlocker.

1703869221522.png

And, as VertXXX explained to you twice - the problem in this case is the game, itself, not the unlocker.

UberPie, the developer of the game, fucked up. It was eventually fixed in a later patch, but we haven't gotten the patch leaked - and very likely never will. And since UberPie now segments their releases as separate seasons, even getting the new season when it comes out months from now won't help you with the issue you are getting in the current season.

If you want to see all the media (images, videos, music) in Taffy Tales - you can download the actual files from links found in my FAQ in the game thread #31,198.

Bubulle69

Jun 8, 2017
is there a unlocker for TT_0.89.8c?
Here's a new patched Assembly for Taffy Tales 0.89.8C
All CG and scenes are unlocked (you still have to just unlock the reworked section with the password, but all should be unlocked as well: dilder ) and the transition with Left click is also patched (i know it's a method that was not patched in the 1.07.3c assembly)

Mirror link if the attachment doesn't work for some reasons :

Last edited:

Jax_2609

Jul 4, 2022
Here is a 0.89.8b patched (by me, not this tool) DLL file that will fully unlock the Gallery, including "ReWorked".
Just extract to the TaffyTales game folder and "overwrite".
when i overwrite this file my game crashes.

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
when i overwrite this file my game crashes.
Then you're not using 0.89.8b. "b". Look above you, someone made one for the "C" version.
A patch for the main game DLL will only generally work for one exact version of the game.