VN Ren'Py Abandoned Taboo Heart [v0.01] [Aralu]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Its been over a week since I put that "Demo" out. Has anybody got some thoughts, either constructive or adverse thoughts. Should I keep doing it, or is it a waste of my time. Any suggestions? don't think it is a waste of my time, if i get it right. If I am going to get it right, then I need some suggestions, even if they don't come to fruition. I await your reply.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Its been over a week since I put that "Demo" out. Has anybody got some thoughts, either constructive or adverse thoughts. Should I keep doing it, or is it a waste of my time. Any suggestions? don't think it is a waste of my time, if i get it right. If I am going to get it right, then I need some suggestions, even if they don't come to fruition. I await your reply.
im downing it and take a look at it,just scrolling through tryna find renpy and stuble upon this beast

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Keep going, there is to little for now to give any serious critique. I approve of the score counter, now maybe a dialogue field to check it?

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
i havent found a field to check the score points i have with each girl, but maybe i just didnt see it.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Oh right, here's another release. This one , just like the last one, isn't finished yet.(Not even close), but I have added a couple of things
Pc Mega :
Mac Mega:

joeljoseph98

Feb 21, 2018
Just played the 2nd version. I hope you can still work on this game a lot more and make it much better in terms of the language and a few tweeks in the art department. The story line is fine and I dont have any complaints with it. I would love to see more of it...Keep going...

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I work on it. I work on it when I have the time, my mornings are spent cutting wood, and housework. The language I have a few problems with, I have a stroke some years ago, and I find it difficult to speak and write(any suggestions I go with it). The art is only temporary, I use 3Delight,only has a place keeper. I don't use any lights except for the camera.
I'm a little stuck on the story, I know I have a week with my sister, and i know that i spent the next day setting up her art studio, and i don't know what do do next........

joeljoseph98

Feb 21, 2018
Oh..sorry to hear that...you dont have to rush anything...taking as much time is not going to hurt anyone...the potential is really there and I guess when the moment is right, everything will be fine and you will get quality ideas about how to move the story...Best Of Luck...

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Ok, I got some bad news for you all.... I have a meltdown on my computer, and it all went to shit. I have a backup on my laptop, but the laptop isn't strong enough to hold Daz. I just got a new computer, that's strong enough to hold Daz and I will get to work. daddyknowbest.png
I'm going to work on another project and I need some help. Should I put it in a comic or should I keep it a VN. Or a comic style VN???? I like to hear from you!!!!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote