VN Ren'Py Abandoned Taboo Heart [v0.01] [Aralu]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Oh nanas, downloaded this and forgot to unzip and play. Silly old dragon. Liked the start, yes its short, so was BB at first. Looking forward to next instalment, keep it up please.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@RedKing might want to check this out. Author page is 404 and links are broken. Might be abandoned.

Reactions: RedKing

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I can finish this game, if its alright with the dev........
I will even keep his/or her name in it(the credits)

Last edited:

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Another Coverpage (this one the char. are perm.) finish the cat, and also finish the mc studio apart., (where the majority of the story will happen), the dream(intro)was finish(except for a few typos). So stayed tune coverpage.png

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
No you cant because he/she is invisible(let me think about it!!(hmmm, only your sis or mom(any female char. can), can have a pussy rubbing their pussy....????))

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I have the coverpage and where he/she left the story, and now I going to start rendering it out (to use my own char.), now I'm going to pick a site to use for my upload/download. I'm kinda leery about using patreon as a site, because they keep changing the mind about certain aspects of the game

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Give me a couple of months(2 or 3) and we take this out for a test drive. I gotta take on a few more aspects, like lust, corrupt, love, (maybe a hint of bestiality)(with the invisible cat), money, inventory, and go pass the intro(Thats what Aralu did), and maybe make it into a clickable game(or not), make up a website, and upload it.

Reactions: Dracorn

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
I'm still working on it!! Give me another month or two, I wanna take pass the point where Aralu left off.......
Bro you are my hero!
I wish we had the man-hours to do this with every game, screw patreon and just crowd render that shit. Only needs a half decent dialogue writer / story coordinator and renpy coder.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I wanna tell you know, this ain't no game(it is, but it ain't done), I just want to show you the fact I am working on it.

Reactions: moudy

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Oh, this ain't a game nor a demo. It got the char I use and the one that arula uses. I just want to show ,I am working on it. All by myself, and no cost to anyone. I ain't done yet, but will be a a few months.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote