Symphony of the Serpent (NLT) comments, questions, answers

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Just hope that the milfs in the game actually LOOK like milfs, heather and carol in TGO barely look like theyre even mid 20s face wise, sure their body has some wrinkles but they are meant to be pushing 40, dont be scared to add some wrinkles on these already hot women

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
I count 9 girls. should there be 12+1 like the last 2 games? and I already dislike 3 of them.
also, I hope the "mom" version is not final, she's kinda ugly with saggy breasts. (just a bit)

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
I count 9 girls. should there be 12+1 like the last 2 games? and I already dislike 3 of them.
also, I hope the "mom" version is not final, she's kinda ugly with saggy breasts. (just a bit)
20 plus girls in SoTS.
10 main story
6 side quest dating sim
plus other angels, demons and gods.

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
20 plus girls in SoTS.
10 main story
6 side quest dating sim
Source? trust me bro..
nah. it's unimaginable to have more than 12 at a time.
since the complete game of ToN & TGO was 11GB each.

20+ girls combined gonna make 20GB game, which is too big for RPG.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
20 plus girls in SoTS.
10 main story
6 side quest dating sim
From what I remember of the Q&A with NLT-media on TDavy's YT channel you are right about the 10+6 but I think you are mistaken about there being more girls, at least not as LIs.
The angels, demons and gods will be more like a story side cast with some of them participating in a few sex scenes. Kind of like the 3 demon girls from hell in TGO.
Of course I might be wrong because the info given was pretty vague, but that's how I understood it.

Source? trust me bro..
nah. it's unimaginable to have more than 12 at a time.
since the complete game of ToN & TGO was 11GB each.

20+ girls combined gonna make 20GB game, which is too big for RPG.
Most question you could have about the game are answered in .
One of the vids in that Q&A is most likely JoeyGucci's source.
I don't remember which video it was but NLT-Media does talk about the characters that will be present in SOTS and said there would be 10 main story girls and 6 dating sim girls.

Reactions: JoeyGucci and Petzl

Sxova

Dec 26, 2021
please release more "enjoyable" female characters.
TGO introduce many ugly characters. Kimberly, Melissa, Erica, Nellie, Andrea. yucks.
compared to ToN, which has only 1 ugly char, the massage parlor woman.
I actually liked Melissa the design BUT not the character. As a character she was just meh, could've given her more development. As for the others, I concur with you

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
I think genesis order v.1.01 update not posted on genesis thread mean symphony of serpent not posted also. :(

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I think genesis order v.1.01 update not posted on genesis thread mean symphony of serpent not posted also. :(
TGO v1.01 has no new content, only polishing and/or bugfixes. That's probably why it hasn't been posted to f95.
I personnaly played TGO v1.0 from start to 100% with only 1 minor bug (one sentence spoken by Amanda instead of Nellie)
So v1.01 is not really necessary.

And SOTS hasn't been released yet so there is no way it could be posted on f95.
I'm pretty sure that once it is released it wouldn't take long for it to get leaked to f95.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abelian

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
If I ever feel the need to play NLT game from the start, it would've been ToN.
TGO is just a bad game with bad ending scenes. it's a 2/5 game.
Your comment is a clear example of someone taking things out of context and misinterpreting a single word.
I didn't say I replayed the game, I never played TGO before v1.0.
How am I supposed to play a game without starting from the beginning ?
Should I have gotten a 100% save and somehow gone back to 0% ?

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
This sounds stupid. Mom looks amazing... this character has the biggest melons of any NLT game. What should breasts of this size look like? Should they point upward and stand like tin soldiers?:ROFLMAO:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
TGO was definitely a let down and it was atrocious what they did to henry. Ethen seems to be a good return to form MC wise, can't be much worse then William anyways.

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
Your comment is a clear example of someone taking things out of context and misinterpreting a single word.
I didn't say I replayed the game, I never played TGO before v1.0.
How am I supposed to play a game without starting from the beginning ?
Should I have gotten a 100% save and somehow gone back to 0% ?
to be fair, I'm talking about my own opinion, and the context was, it was bad game.
I don't really care about yours, only saw someone took the topic, and I quote that for my own.
you can do whatever you want with your TGO.
a side note. you're not the center of attention.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
to be fair, I'm talking about my own opinion, and the context was, it was bad game.
I don't really care about yours, only saw someone took the topic, and I quote that for my own.
you can do whatever you want with your TGO.
a side note. you're not the center of attention.
I'm the one you quoted, that's why I replied.
And I think you're projecting a bit with your side note. You took a cheap shot at TGO just because it was mentioned and you don't like the game.
This thread is not even about TGO, if you have some criticism about the game then take that criticism to said game's thread.

Reactions: JKL71