Symphony of the Serpent (NLT) comments, questions, answers

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Any NLT Media Grand Master patrons out there ready to post the game, as soon as it's released, and bi-monthly updates for the game for a couple of years afterwards? Or a cracked version of the official updater program when that gets launched? Just curious. I've read a good few people, who know more than me, say that this is one bootleg that's never going to happen. :p

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Here is the link to the interview videos of TDavyAfterDark with the developer (Q&A about Symphony of the Serpent, the next game from NLT Media):

Reactions: viksi and Ara-sH

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
I fear this may be true, from the trailer it looks like another babyface with a big dick starts another harem.

I hope they at least change up the formula in some way.
while it's true, when else you can get a nice RPG game with nice adult 3D CG and animation?
I mean I tried finding one, but NLT still the best in the business.
I prefer RPG than VN types of games.
And as a plus side, the dick size is not ridiculously huge (leg size) like some other games.

You listed all of my favorites from an aesthetic point of view.
we all have different taste, but I guess it won't matter. NLT already picked their design and nothing will matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gumby

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
NLT dont wait long do they! I loved TON, Will 100% play the genesis order now its fully done and will do the same for SOTS