Symphony of the Serpent (NLT) comments, questions, answers

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
I’ve already written before and I’ll say it now - players have been corrupted by the abundance of erotic content in games. No one has even seen or played a piece of the game, but something is already wrong. There are no gays here, futas and ponies with strap-ons - this is normal. Just go to other topics or take a multi-colored flag and fight for something new, but not here.

i'll reiterate (since you've intentionally chosen to skip it)
" from what's shown publicly, i'll agree. "

no one said anything about:

gays, futas and ponies with strap-ons

hrhr

May 13, 2019
I think the main girls actually look worse then the side girls.
Weirdly enough I think they're more similar to LE's models than later ones, with ToN clearly going in a different direction (which seemed to be popular) and TGO trying to continue it.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
I think female character are fine with diverse mix of ages and ethnicity. :D Nothing wrong there for me. ;) Plenty of beauty, borderline beauty, prettiness and I hope for wit, craftiness, intelligence, cleverness and fascinate personality. As more game player than some I am interest to look at map for SotS to see what terrain, building, desert, oasis, temple, tombs, catacombs, architecture etc., will be in new game to explore. :sneaky: Backdrops I have seen appear excellent. I am hoping for big map with more location, puzzles, problems, challenges, quests etc., than mostly lewd animation, no matter how good, with opportunity for amusement, humour and entertainment. :)

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
But with more characters, main or auxiliary, overall story gets thinner and less detail for individual female, less character development, and less interest game overall. :(
We don't know that. Changes to the updates confirmed as well with only one main story update per month. It's hard to know

Reactions: Abelian

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
one main story update per month so they can suck in their thousands of subs to a per month fee for 3 to 4 years.
I wish everyone watched the videos that TDavy did with NLT. NLT has stated 2 year ish cycle with main story updates being on the 2nd of every month.

The updates will be bigger. Contain 1 fully voiced story scene. More of a focus on slowly building with the main character women.

Bonus updates on the 15th for puzzles, Kamasutra pages and side quests women

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
I wish everyone watched the videos that TDavy did with NLT. NLT has stated 2 year ish cycle with main story updates being on the 2nd of every month.

The updates will be bigger. Contain 1 fully voiced story scene. More of a focus on slowly building with the main character women.

Bonus updates on the 15th for puzzles, Kamasutra pages and side quests women
Hmmm... Somehow I totally missed the announcement of the new update release format. I might end up just playing once a month depending on how the "bonus" release content is. Interesting idea though. Might mean he can focus more on story once a month rather than trying to spread it over the two updates. Could make for a stronger story. Time will tell I guess.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Weirdly enough I think they're more similar to LE's models than later ones, with ToN clearly going in a different direction (which seemed to be popular) and TGO trying to continue it.
To be fair ToN has always been their most popular game, hell its even their highest rated game and for good reason. It didn't need to be dark and dreary like the other games, it was literally just about a young guy looking for treasure and meeting various women along the way. I can go back and replay ToN every now and then but i don't ever feel like replaying LE or TGO.

In my head i don't even consider TGO to be cannon, the shit they did to Henry at the end was just atrocious.