• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I really liked this game, another gem from taco, I found 4 endings, independent ending, loving duo ending, loving trio ending and the trio abusive ending, did I miss any other ones?

Reactions: LbM-93 and msleomac

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
Assuming people like this game, I intend to keep making short games like this. I'm also open to making a sequel to this game, if that's something people are interested in. For now I'm working on the next update of Slave U, though.
Your game is awesome! You really should make a much bigger sequel, it would be such a waste of good characters and backstory to start a completely new one!

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I really liked this game, another gem from taco, I found 4 endings, independent ending, loving duo ending, loving trio ending and the trio abusive ending, did I miss any other ones?
how do i get the endings

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Could have been great, if we actually get more choices and wouldn't be forced into so many off turning things (even from the perspective of someone who loves femdom), like being pegged, licking up your own shit from a strap on, drinking your own pee and cum. At least there was no forced homosexuality this time.

Reactions: msleomac

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Assuming people like this game, I intend to keep making short games like this. I'm also open to making a sequel to this game, if that's something people are interested in. For now I'm working on the next update of Slave U, though.

I'm definitely for a sequel, especially if it takes into account the endings we choose, it would be interesting to see the evolution of the characters for each ending and just imagining the MC totally submissive to his childhood friend, treating him like a Goddess in everyone's eyes, makes you want it !

GermanDolcett

Jun 7, 2021
imo needs the graphic violence tag, since right at the start you do see the barbarian slaughter the goblins quite brutally

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
how do i get the endings
The option to invite Ann into the fun is the first crucial choice, inviting her will lead to the two good endings, not doing so into the two bad endings.
When you both go to confront Asteria at the adventurer's guild you have the choice to stay with her or part ways.
If you invited Ann she'll have your back and claim you, if you part ways with asteria it leads to the Loving Duo ending
Staying with her to the Loving trio ending
If you did not invite Ann, she does not have your back and if you stay it leads to the servant ending
if you go your way it leads to the independent path
Note: the game is bugged rn if you're on the "good" path it just goes to main menu when you go to meet asteria, to see what happens here you'll have to go through one of the bad endings first, once it's over it'll take you back to the fork for making the decision however it'll be the one where Ann is on your side.

Reactions: msleomac

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Swords and Submission [v1.01] [Taco]

NOTE: Game is already compressed really, so eh, not so much saved space now.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
The option to invite Ann into the fun is the first crucial choice, inviting her will lead to the two good endings, not doing so into the two bad endings.
When you both go to confront Asteria at the adventurer's guild you have the choice to stay with her or part ways.
If you invited Ann she'll have your back and claim you, if you part ways with asteria it leads to the Loving Duo ending
Staying with her to the Loving trio ending
If you did not invite Ann, she does not have your back and if you stay it leads to the servant ending
if you go your way it leads to the independent path
Note: the game is bugged rn if you're on the "good" path it just goes to main menu when you go to meet asteria, to see what happens here you'll have to go through one of the bad endings first, once it's over it'll take you back to the fork for making the decision however it'll be the one where Ann is on your side.
Version 1.01 fixed the bugs with the endings. If you're still experiencing that in version 1.01, my guess is loading a save from the bugged version is causing it to act weirdly. You might have to start fresh and skip to the end to fix it.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes