• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
This game is gay with extra steps.
You gotta love how the gays always tag their game FEMALE DOMINATION.
They love to avoid using the gay tag to guarantee they get hate.

Female:
a
: a female person : a woman or a girl
b
: an individual of the sex that is typically capable of bearing young or producing eggs

characteristic of girls, women, or the female sex : exhibiting femaleness

well whatever, this is just more trash to ignore.
Maybe you should take your own advice next time and actually ignore it instead of divulging your fucking stupid opinions no one asked for.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I was kinda interested until the part where you get ass-raped. Thank the spaghetti monster for screenshots actually representative of content.

Too bad, because a reverse of the dried tired "adventurer couple ntr" formula would've been hot. The little mage girl has to watch you get ridden by everyone else, powerless to stop anything as they impregnate themselves with your children. She's only allowed to slurp your jizz out of their holes and anal-rape herself on your dick, because she's not good enough to bear your kids.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think some of you lot need to learn the difference between offence and mockery.

When people respond to certain comments in a derogatory way it's not because they are offended, it's because they think your comment was dumb as fuck and the only possible response they can think of is to rip the piss out of you.

Much like the silly tosser .... er ... "fellow forum dweller" calling a woman a beta. It has no meaning to me so how is it going to offend?

To turn the point back, said person posted in anger against a mocking post I made so lets be honest here .... he was the one offended.

Now to the biggest problem with certain cockwombles that post dumbfuck comments on here and especially those that try to call some of the men posting here "weak" or "beta"...

That problem being the second someone calls them out on their bullshit they can't take it.

Just like the guy getting all upset at the little girl that hurt his precious feelings.

We get it, you're excited you get a few minutes away from adult supervision and want to sound big and tough on the internet. It's just not working out as you intended. Unless it's your lifes mission to make thousands of people think you're an idiot then by all means, crack on.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I think some of you lot need to learn the difference between offence and mockery.

When people respond to certain comments in a derogatory way it's not because they are offended, it's because they think your comment was dumb as fuck and the only possible response they can think of is to rip the piss out of you.

Much like the silly tosser .... er ... "fellow forum dweller" calling a woman a beta. It has no meaning to me so how is it going to offend?

To turn the point back, said person posted in anger against a mocking post I made so lets be honest here .... he was the one offended.

Now to the biggest problem with certain cockwombles that post dumbfuck comments on here and especially those that try to call some of the men posting here "weak" or "beta"...

That problem being the second someone calls them out on their bullshit they can't take it.

Just like the guy getting all upset at the little girl that hurt his precious feelings.

We get it, you're excited you get a few minutes away from adult supervision and want to sound big and tough on the internet. It's just not working out as you intended. Unless it's your lifes mission to make thousands of people think you're an idiot then by all means, crack on.
Breathe in....and out.....breathe in....and out...

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

B-b-b-b-but the big scary femdom and trans women hurt my big strong alpha feewings :cry::cry:

dontevenknow

Jun 19, 2018
Neat game but it seems broken rn. Once you get to the adventurers guild it just sends you back to the main menu. Also it just keeps replacing "an" in words with the childhood friends name, weird bug.

Reactions: decerto113

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
2 things.

1, calling a woman a beta really doesn't have the impact you were hoping for. To us it's got no meaning so that's a fail.

2, repeating what someone already said in an utterly pathetic attempt at a "no u" only works when done in irony.

In closing, like a few others on here .... you're shit at banter. Please don't do it again, you're tainting one of my fave things.
Very well done. Brava! It was actually fun to read this.

dontevenknow

Jun 19, 2018
Is there going to be scat content? Can I expect the MC to gobble gobs of goblin goodies garnering ghastly gooning goo?

(asking for a toilet slave enthusiast friend)
Didn't see any scat before the game ended suddenly. Also don't expect to see much from the goblins, the amazon just fuckin kills them all in their first appearance. But yeah there's piss and farting if you're into that kind of thing.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Neat game but it seems broken rn. Once you get to the adventurers guild it just sends you back to the main menu. Also it just keeps replacing "an" in words with the childhood friends name, weird bug.
You can bypass that bug by ignoring Ann in the desert, once you see the Non-Ann path endings, ignore the error and it shifts back to the Ann path endings, starting where it cuts off. You also get to see the variants with Ann, if you picked her in the desert before.

Also this is kinda Cuckquean ngl. If Ann never did anything its full NTR . I'm just here for the science. Kinda wanted to see the cuckquean side of things. poor golbins.

Last edited:

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
Game is great, I do hope it will get some more content in the future, as hinted, scat would be amazing, some bestiality, I would also love to see the barbarian get dominated aswell.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes