-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is it a harem game like Romancing The Kingdom?
And is there any walkthrough?
Sort of. The MC is able to sleep with multiple women, but not all of the women are OK with each other. In particular, each sister can't stand to find out the MC has been with the other sister. So you have to choose which sister you want and stick with her.

xj990

Jun 7, 2019
I had a game exception error that ruined my game. What caused it (I think) is that I found all 3 urns before actually acquiring the quest to find them. I chose to Ignore the exception and now my game is completely broken. My hunger meter doesn't work and always die of starvation regardless of which save file I load from. If I start a new game, I die immediately from a bandit. I tried deleting the save files, but that didn't work. How do I completely remove the game from my system so I can re-extract it and start over?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I had a game exception error that ruined my game. What caused it (I think) is that I found all 3 urns before actually acquiring the quest to find them. I chose to Ignore the exception and now my game is completely broken. My hunger meter doesn't work and always die of starvation regardless of which save file I load from. If I start a new game, I die immediately from a bandit. I tried deleting the save files, but that didn't work. How do I completely remove the game from my system so I can re-extract it and start over?
IDK how Jill is doing things in her game, but rather than deleting standard saves, you might try going into the folder for the saves and instead deleting a file called persistent (with no .save or other file type indicated). Deleting that might fix the problem. Sometimes progress (like achievements) are stored in this file, rather than in a Ren'Py save. If having all three urns was stored this way, removing the persistent file could get rid of the weird state of your game, allowing you to continue.

(In Windows, the file would be found by opening a file window, clicking on the file location at the top, and typing %appdata% and hitting Enter on your keyboard. Once there, go to the RenPy folder and then SwordofWonder-1513972811 and you should see it at the bottom of listings. I'm not sure where the equivalent location on a Mac or Android is.)

I don't know enough about Ren'Py, so you might need to delete the second copy of the file, found where you have the full game saved on your computer. In that folder, locate game and then saves. Copies of all save files (autosaves and the persistent file included) are there too.

Reactions: Twistty

selestiel

Oct 17, 2021
Another shitty game with illusion of choice... hate this types of games... at least here devs didn't make choice loops or choice replacements/dupes... here every other choice that is not as devs intended to be in line leads to gameover... but everything else is straight line, why tf you even make choices for such a games(is it just to keep players hands busy or what?) just make it linear vn without choices so players dont need to make useless pressings of buttons... this game at least 1% less worse then Daughter For Dessert wich has illusion of choice but every choice you make are forever useless....

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Another shitty game with illusion of choice... hate this types of games... at least here devs didn't make choice loops or choice replacements/dupes... here every other choice that is not as devs intended to be in line leads to gameover... but everything else is straight line, why tf you even make choices for such a games(is it just to keep players hands busy or what?) just make it linear vn without choices so players dont need to make useless pressings of buttons... this game at least 1% less worse then Daughter For Dessert wich has illusion of choice but every choice you make are forever useless....
I think this comment needs to be in the review section, rather than in here.

• Haha
Reactions: j01ntr0l1a
Mar 29, 2021
It's good to see that the game has been also successfully released on Steam as well a couple of weeks ago: :)

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Personally, I have fond memories of pissing off the Princess so much she jumps over the table and strangles my ass to death. True, I did just share how I'd banged her sister, but I like to imagine my character died with a smirk on his lips, a tip for the headsman, and peace in his heart.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Hey fam, I've posted similar elsewhere but wanted to share here the same as elsewhere...if you ever wondered what happened to the developer of Sword of Wonder, they didn't disappear, they changed brand names.

Long story, involves heavy drinking & poor decisions, but I decided when I launched the ill fated "Magical Restart," to change to the fat gorilla brand name.

The developer who is now in charge of my old games has made all their own decisions about changes, improvements, etc...some I wouldn't make if it was me, but hey, that's life.

So if you were ever wondering "Hey, did they stop making games?" Nope. I did quit writing books years back though, but that's another story.

Mattock

May 27, 2018
hello, I did a MultiMod of this game, which also corrects ~some~ errors

I also made a sig(with the help of Krull's files, THANKS!, tho me and my age-old gimp were not able to make an animation)
attached here

also attached here the errors.txt(which is also part of the MOD-download) for the dev if interested

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.99 + Multimod by Mattock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 655 MB

Come find me on Discord:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
hello, I did a MultiMod of this game, which also corrects ~some~ errors

I also made a sig(with the help of Krull's files, THANKS!, tho me and my age-old gimp were not able to make an animation)
attached here

also attached here the errors.txt(which is also part of the MOD-download) for the dev if interested
Thanks for this, if the new developer gave a single shit, they'd have already incorporated these changes into the game...press X for doubt.

On the other hand, if you got feedback on any of my current titles, feel free to share about Her Heart's Desire, or Milfy Cases here or elsewhere, I'm always grateful for feedback.

Mattock

May 27, 2018
Well, originall my MOD definitely wasn't meant for touch devices...
But if the port works for you, I've made an adjustment for the bare minimum.
download-link in spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
depack AdjustmentSOW99APK.ZIP to your ?/Documents/com.estrada777.swordofwonder/game folder
not "@"estrada777: if you decide to update the port, please use the new MOD-version, NOT the adjustment

------

But I do have a problem with this(and other android versions of games) port, tho I deem the reason is my ageold phone.
I can install the .apk, then start it, and under compulsion I give permission to write, then I can play the game.
once! After closing it and later want to start it again, I get the attached(log.txt) exception.
If I then go to the apps-preferences(force stopping) and delete all data(by this your secondly files(in Document) don't get deleted), give the permission again; I can play another time...
I have another port of you which uses RenPy 7.5.3 there I must also give permission, but there it works.
So it's probably a combination of RenPy 7.4.11; the reroute of public storage and mainly my old phone.
Just to let you know...
(attachment will be deleted after some time, or after I know you seen it)

------

On a wishlist, I would really like NOT to give any permission to the port. But I know MANY people love that feature! Is it really not possible to make the additional save-game-(public)-storage optional?
greets Mattock

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes