• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

~AEA~

Oct 14, 2020
If you are on PC then the space button is used to interact with barrel. If you are using phone there might be some configuration you have to do to get to work. If that is still not working then probably get a save past that point to move on.
Im on PC, I tried to give it space a thousand times and nothing, could you explain to me how to do the saving thing, please.

~AEA~

Oct 14, 2020
I just meant getting a save from someone that is after this. In case you have not tried, try hitting the space button when you are facing the barrel from different sides.
I already tried that by pressing space on different parts of the barrel but it doesn't even work.... or will you have a save after all that happens? please

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Just a theory, hopefully the ingredients gathered during the trip earlier factor into what the next scene is. Something along the lines of an aphrodisiac for Asuna and something drowsy for Kirito. That way Kirito passes out first and Asuna is aware he can’t help with her issue (being horny) and for the first time actively seeks out Inoda’s help. Liz probably takes Kirito to his own tent as well and discovers how lacking he is and sees through the tent how wild/big Inoda is and that’s where her downfall starts too.

I’m personally most curious though what the first IRL encounter for the two of them is going to be like, since they’ve done so much in game, doing it in person is going to be a big payoff. Considering based on perks list released some time ago sex alone isn’t end game for Inoda, we’re in for some roleplay (cosplay too), anal, toys, voyeur (public), and even multiple people. Wonder where this part 2 ends? When they confirm the relationship extend to IRL as well most likely?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I hate the unlocking shit. Thanks to tools like mtool it's not a big deal, but still the dumbest addition to this game. I wish he would leave the recollection room as its own thing unrelated to the actual game story.

Reactions: Jeycii_

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
new suguha and sinoh scenes or whatever her name was were nice, but asuna disappointing as always, that music that plays during asuna scene is cringe as fuck, why every dev uses that :unsure:

Reactions: Adsnow

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
dayum this game crashes a lot lol
Yeah, the instability comes from all the Koikatsu animations or something like that I think, that's why Fujino turned the 4th slot into an autosave one that updates every time you change maps/scenes, so people could just reload from there if an unexpected crash happens and they forgot to manually save.

Reactions: linus.quotes

nimodae_

Sep 30, 2023
Yeah, the instability comes from all the Koikatsu animations or something like that I think, that's why Fujino turned the 4th slot into an autosave one that updates every time you change maps/scenes, so people could just reload from there if an unexpected crash happens and they forgot to manually save.
It mostly crashes in room transitions (for me), which is where the autosave usually takes place. I can't help but think the autosave is actually crashing the game when it happens. But luckily, if it crashes there's still the autosave to go back to... huh?
As for animations, isn't the plugin reaching its file limit for the animation sequences?

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It mostly crashes in room transitions (for me), which is where the autosave usually takes place. I can't help but think the autosave is actually crashing the game when it happens. But luckily, if it crashes there's still the autosave to go back to... huh?
As for animations, isn't the plugin reaching its file limit for the animation sequences?
The map translation is what is causing most of my crashes too. It would be ironic if the autosave is the problem. Lol. If plugin reaches its limits then we will have to say hello to Part 3!

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
The Plug "Action...." got on update 1.5 it can now hold up to 40Slot unlike 1.4 that was 10Slot

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes