4.20 star(s) 79 Votes

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Just a theory, hopefully the ingredients gathered during the trip earlier factor into what the next scene is. Something along the lines of an aphrodisiac for Asuna and something drowsy for Kirito. That way Kirito passes out first and Asuna is aware he can’t help with her issue (being horny) and for the first time actively seeks out Inoda’s help. Liz probably takes Kirito to his own tent as well and discovers how lacking he is and sees through the tent how wild/big Inoda is and that’s where her downfall starts too.

I’m personally most curious though what the first IRL encounter for the two of them is going to be like, since they’ve done so much in game, doing it in person is going to be a big payoff. Considering based on perks list released some time ago sex alone isn’t end game for Inoda, we’re in for some roleplay (cosplay too), anal, toys, voyeur (public), and even multiple people. Wonder where this part 2 ends? When they confirm the relationship extend to IRL as well most likely?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I hate the unlocking shit. Thanks to tools like mtool it's not a big deal, but still the dumbest addition to this game. I wish he would leave the recollection room as its own thing unrelated to the actual game story.

Reactions: Jeycii_

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
new suguha and sinoh scenes or whatever her name was were nice, but asuna disappointing as always, that music that plays during asuna scene is cringe as fuck, why every dev uses that :unsure:

Reactions: Adsnow

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
dayum this game crashes a lot lol
Yeah, the instability comes from all the Koikatsu animations or something like that I think, that's why Fujino turned the 4th slot into an autosave one that updates every time you change maps/scenes, so people could just reload from there if an unexpected crash happens and they forgot to manually save.

Reactions: linus.quotes

nimodae_

Sep 30, 2023
Yeah, the instability comes from all the Koikatsu animations or something like that I think, that's why Fujino turned the 4th slot into an autosave one that updates every time you change maps/scenes, so people could just reload from there if an unexpected crash happens and they forgot to manually save.
It mostly crashes in room transitions (for me), which is where the autosave usually takes place. I can't help but think the autosave is actually crashing the game when it happens. But luckily, if it crashes there's still the autosave to go back to... huh?
As for animations, isn't the plugin reaching its file limit for the animation sequences?

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It mostly crashes in room transitions (for me), which is where the autosave usually takes place. I can't help but think the autosave is actually crashing the game when it happens. But luckily, if it crashes there's still the autosave to go back to... huh?
As for animations, isn't the plugin reaching its file limit for the animation sequences?
The map translation is what is causing most of my crashes too. It would be ironic if the autosave is the problem. Lol. If plugin reaches its limits then we will have to say hello to Part 3!

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
The Plug "Action...." got on update 1.5 it can now hold up to 40Slot unlike 1.4 that was 10Slot

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
If he keeps it slow, maybe even Part 4
The Plug "Action...." got on update 1.5 it can now hold up to 40Slot unlike 1.4 that was 10Slot
So that means Fujino don't need to start a new part because of limited space? Darn. I kinda wanted him to create a new part called "Final Part" but later realize he needs another part so he does the Harry Potter movie route and make "Final Part Part 2".

• Haha
Reactions: 13Gatsu777

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
So that means Fujino don't need to start a new part because of limited space? Darn. I kinda wanted him to create a new part called "Final Part" but later realize he needs another part so he does the Harry Potter movie route and make "Final Part Part 2".
Let's not go full Attack on Titan with the 'final' naming XD

Also, finally did a full-on-all-exploring replay and saw what I think was everything missable, which added some more depth to the update for me: First, Inoda getting a boobjob from Kyouko in the nurse room (A direct parallel that even he brought up to Asuna doing the same before) was interesting because he was convincing her to get him a job at RECT as a Janitor, but the question is...why? I don't mind why Inoda wants it, that's obvious, but why did Kyouko not further question him on wanting that? This is a minor plot-hole or straining the suspension of disbelief a bit too much in my eyes, but remember that Fujino made it so that Kyouko both doesn't know about Asuna and Inoda's relationship and also is obsessed with "keeping him away from her" thinking what he would do if he got his hands on her too (LMAO). So the fact she seemingly didn't even question and immediately got him a job at the family company right after Asuna started interning there felt a bit weird XP

Second, actually got to see the aftermath of Hebishima "selling" Sinon and HOH BOY was she mad. Hell, Shino was so mad that for a second she full-on reverted to her Canon character, LOL, she FINALLY connected the dots that Hebishima set up her creepy friend to turn her into his bitch from the beginning (Though the only time I will say something in his defense, Hebishma at least is marginally better than Kyouji...at least he hasn't actually tried to kill Shino after she displeased him, 'just' whore her out). And she also went full-on psycho for a second there, Hebishima is either about to deal with her trying to murder him or her going yandere on his ass...it really DOES seem like suddenly everything is going bad and worse for him, huh? (Also, fun fact after reanalyzing the 'AV' scene with Leafa, it feels both hilarious and even humiliating for him, who was able to more or less outfuck Sugu before despite her athleticism, was literally made to cum prematurely and easily just because she turned a million times hornier/better at sex when she was imagining doing it with Kirito instead of him :p)

And the final piece which I hadn't caught before, especially as I accidentally forgot to check Inoda's blog again, pfftt, it's now full-on confirmed that Administrator HAS been meeting with Inoda too now, even giving him her 'blessings' directly maybe. She even actually blushed when saying he 'had a way with words, LMAO, is she also gonna be not-NTR-ed by Inoda? Is Inoda x Administrator be the way Fujino ensures Kirito is cucked in all 3 worlds at once? Who knows, but it certainly seems like he's gonna be the one who actually gives her a sex scene rather than Kirito if things keep going down that path, HAH :D

On that note, does anyone have a full transcript of what it says on the last day of Inoda's blog by the end of the update? I got most of it, but sadly the last few words of every line are out of the screen, probably as Fujino forgot to fully adjust them to the frame after translation.

4.20 star(s) 79 Votes