4.20 star(s) 73 Votes
Sep 26, 2021
Saikey's version has most of the bugs and such fixed, I think, but Part 1 normal was also quite done by the time it was over. The biggest difference is indeed the text, all direct references to SAO and some Japanese suffixes or similar are completely gone in Saikey's version so it depends if that's a deal-breaker for you or not I would say.
Why did they get rid of the references?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Why did they get rid of the references?
To be able to sell it as a product and not have to worry about copyright issues
As renjen mentioned, it's part of copyright issues, for some reason making and blatantly selling doujins/games of actual existing series online in JP has no issues being done for years, but when given official translations there is a high chance of receiving copyright strikes and have it shut down entirely, so yeah.

Also, we should be getting a progress report today right?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
mad cuz ur bad
btw i feel like your image in your sig is broken or something.

As renjen mentioned, it's part of copyright issues, for some reason making and blatantly selling doujins/games of actual existing series online in JP has no issues being done for years, but when given official translations there is a high chance of receiving copyright strikes and have it shut down entirely, so yeah.

Also, we should be getting a progress report today right?
probably yea

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
5.13 Progress Report/進步報告

1.Finish all contexts of Night camping event in FOG.
2.Add 3 CGs of Asuna and Inoda in camping event.
3.Add 2 CGs of Lisbeth in camping event.
4.Finish sunday morning contexts.

目前的進步報告:
1.露營事件的全部文本完成。
2.追加亞絲娜3個露營事件CG。
3.增加2個莉茲的露營相關CG。
4.完成周日早晨的劇情內容。

東京這天氣一會兒冷一會兒熱,5月份了還動不動突然降十度遭不住

1000003466.gif

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

目前的進步報告:
1.露營事件的全部文本完成。
2.追加亞絲娜3個露營事件CG。
3.增加2個莉茲的露營相關CG。
4.完成周日早晨的劇情內容。

View attachment 3630242
I just wanted to post this from his patreon. Didnt see that amazing preview tho.

Fuk. I finally calmed down some days ago and now he is giving us such a hot preview!? Curse youuuuu Fujino-Senseiiiiii!!!

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

目前的進步報告:
1.露營事件的全部文本完成。
2.追加亞絲娜3個露營事件CG。
3.增加2個莉茲的露營相關CG。
4.完成周日早晨的劇情內容。

View attachment 3630242
Thanks to Fujino-sensei as usual for his work, LMAO, people who called it were right, Asuna's "Only once a week" didn't even last an update...and Inoda's power does indeed let him fuck Asuna right behind Kirito without him having the slightest idea (And hey, we at least have Liz's distraction to account for him not just turning around and seeing the shapes in the tent LOL).

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
My comment before about I don't know what to look forward to assumed that Asuna would actually keep to her "once a week" thing. But I did leave it out there that who knows really. Nice to know that "once a week" stuff isn't happening and we're finally just going full speed ahead with the in-game fucking rofl.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Thanks to Fujino-sensei as usual for his work, LMAO, people who called it were right, Asuna's "Only once a week" didn't even last an update...and Inoda's power does indeed let him fuck Asuna right behind Kirito without him having the slightest idea (And hey, we at least have Liz's distraction to account for him not just turning around and seeing the shapes in the tent LOL).
HAha yea. I really hope that Inoda used some scripts from Liz on how to persuade Asuna. As much as I love to see them both fuk, i wanted Asuna to struggle a bit more here. Something like constantly edging her, but not allowing her to cum. so she would finally give in again and breaking her own "once in a week" - set rule. then again this would need at least some 1-3 ingame days so.. im not having such high hopes up unfortunately...

I love Liz teamplay here tho. Making Kirito too oblivious and dumb is also a bit.. saddening tbh

Reactions: DicksInSpace

PrinnyVillager

Jan 1, 2024

目前的進步報告:
1.露營事件的全部文本完成。
2.追加亞絲娜3個露營事件CG。
3.增加2個莉茲的露營相關CG。
4.完成周日早晨的劇情內容。

View attachment 3630242
my favorite ntr scene "H Silhouette"

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I just wanted to post this from his patreon. Didnt see that amazing preview tho.

Fuk. I finally calmed down some days ago and now he is giving us such a hot preview!? Curse youuuuu Fujino-Senseiiiiii!!!
Before I saw the preview picture I thought this was going to be a small update since no preview means they are too spoilery. But now this is gotta be hot! I doubt Asuna is giving much resistance anymore.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes