4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Okay, I just finished playing the latest update 0.35, and this is my opinion.

To be honest it's kinda mid, this update is lacking as the creator added too much scene for the side-characters too much and most of them are terrible, aside from Alice's blowjob scene I enjoyed that.

There's also Asuna blowjob scene which finally happened after months of updates, it was pretty good but it wasn't enough as I was expecting at least one 'new' sex scene about Asuna and Indo, if not at least Kyouko.

Instead we only got that one blowjob scene from Asuna and a recap of Asuna's PoV in the treehouse which by the way is completely unnecessary.

The creator could have just let us know what she thinks aftermath, and not reading her entire thought of what happened.

I mean it's not that I don't mind particular, but it's just wasting time. I get that Fujino wanted it to be as realistic as possible but the recap wasn't something I'm satisfied with.

P.S - This is my very own opinion, so don't be too hard on me.
Your opinion was received and well discussed... your trial will be held later..
jokes aside.
even tho i do admit that the main focus of this update was more on the side chars, it def shows the ppl who has been uncertain about some plot directions, where we will be heading to. and i think its nice. i myself am dying for asuna x inoda stuff, but in the long run, side char developments are actually good breathers for the main story.

the asuna blowjob was literally the first one, she was still awkward was only doing it to "help" inoda. asuna obviously still needs training. her 1st handjob was also awkward but now she seems to be much better doing it.
the asuna pow of the treehouse was something i have been dying to see, because i wanted to see their interactions which each other and how much inoda has already corrupted her. to know her corruption state is important for the later scenes imo.
also having an official non shadow scenes of everything, always feels better. the sounds and extra added scenes are also very hot.

the treehouse scene was a mayor change for asuna x inodas relationship. its basically asuna finally having consent sex again.
rereading and rewatching scenes from different povs can give better understandings of the ppl.
if he just had given asuna some "afterthoughts" about this mayor event and dismissed it without showing her pov, i would have called this "lazy"

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I thought it was a nice new detail for Liz since you were asking for details you miss if you go straight home. Sucks a bug is preventing you from enjoying the full game.
Actually, if you look back on it, this was just me asking about the Inoda-Janitor thing specifically AFTER having stated I had to run straight back home for fear of the game-blocking bug, but fair :3

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
its sat 6/13 and i just talked with sug at the cafe and went home to FOG then the game glitched after the kirito/asuna scene so I reload but now the FOG trigger isn't happening on my save file. I just keep getting told to go home and FOG. Do I need to load from previous save?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
its sat 6/13 and i just talked with sug at the cafe and went home to FOG then the game glitched after the kirito/asuna scene so I reload but now the FOG trigger isn't happening on my save file. I just keep getting told to go home and FOG. Do I need to load from previous save?
If the go-into-FoG interaction isn't showed up, it's very likely because of a bug that happens after getting out of the cafe, you have to exit the map through the right and go straight home, if you take the train or head anywhere else the game glitches and locks you into being unable to progress :O

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
HOH BOY, this update was surprisingly great in many ways :D!

Asuna's text clearly seem to suggest that she was aware of what was happening to some degree, so while Inoda was probably invisible she still knew he was doing something, most likely.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And with all that said, remember to go at least thank Fujino-sensei for his effort at Ci-En or Patreon even if you can't actually support him with money, so he feels our appreciation! He really is doing God's work here!
Well, Sugu's content was great. Funny that my fantasy of Sugu being the one to get rid of Hebishima turned out not to be quite a fantasy at all. :p

Let's hope Fujino will go the Yandere route and not give Blodie a comeback. Still hoping for Kirito to end up as Sugu's thrall :ROFLMAO:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
i think its pretty wild that this game's forum is always so full of essays and walls of texts.
while fujino is just sitting in some office working hard on his dailies and creating his game without knowing anything about this (probably) lmao
You know, according to some statistics, about 50-60% of employees browse the internet for private matters, a figure I can also confirm from my personal experience working for 8 years in the IT Department :sneaky:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well, Sugu's content was great. Funny that my fantasy of Sugu being the one to get rid of Hebishima turned out not to be quite a fantasy at all. :p

Let's hope Fujino will go the Yandere route and not give Blodie a comeback. Still hoping for Kirito to end up as Sugu's thrall :ROFLMAO:
Indeed, we were truly blessed in Sugu's regards for this update :D While I still have a small fear given the plot-given 'chance' to Hebishima, and that we never knew for sure if getting rid of him won or not in the poll, I like to think that he has set her new story-approach too much for that :D

Also, while realistically that kinda thing will never happen because it just doesn't fit in either of the 2 endings, she's without a doubt going down the Yandere Route, between basically getting hear eyes upon seeing him, blatantly saying that he should be fucking her if Asuna isn't satisfying him, and seemingly about to put cameras in his room, and basically having completely turned things around on Hebishima so far. Hell, she basically is making it her routine to take advantage of his body while he's in FOG now, extra-so if you consider this is probably her main reason for wanting to be at his home bi-weekly from now on rather than just taking care of him. The only thing that remains is knowing how she will react after she accepts she can't realistically steal him from Asuna, if she's gonna "snap" or just decide to keep raping her brother/cousin while he's unaware for the rest of his life...or until he inevitably knocks her up at least, as I don't think she's using any condoms there XD

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019

Indeed, we were truly blessed in Sugu's regards for this update :D While I still have a small fear given the plot-given 'chance' to Hebishima, and that we never knew for sure if getting rid of him won or not in the poll, I like to think that he has set her new story-approach too much for that :D

Also, while realistically that kinda thing will never happen because it just doesn't fit in either of the 2 endings, she's without a doubt going down the Yandere Route, between basically getting hear eyes upon seeing him, blatantly saying that he should be fucking her if Asuna isn't satisfying him, and seemingly about to put cameras in his room, and basically having completely turned things around on Hebishima so far. Hell, she basically is making it her routine to take advantage of his body while he's in FOG now, extra-so if you consider this is probably her main reason for wanting to be at his home bi-weekly from now on rather than just taking care of him. The only thing that remains is knowing how she will react after she accepts she can't realistically steal him from Asuna, if she's gonna "snap" or just decide to keep raping her brother/cousin while he's unaware for the rest of his life...or until he inevitably knocks her up at least, as I don't think she's using any condoms there XD
You Suguha mains ate well this update. Even a Asuna main like myself is getting invested. But if Fujino does do a curve ball and make Suguha Hebishima's cumdump again my little kokoro won't be able to handle the betrayal and I won't main her ever again.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
As another worker in the IT department I will also confirm employee browse the Internet for private matters. But for me it was more like 50-60% of my time in office was browsing personal SFW stuff. I can't say if that is the norm or not.
Yeah, it depends on the company and the season.

Also as for Japan, they are well known to work many hours, but that doesn't mean they actually work. In reality they do around the same amount of work as other countries, which means they spent a lot of time with useluss stuff, or just "free time"

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

Yeah, I'll also keep my expectations low; we know by now things can change drastically.

On the endings, you're probably right, but there is still a small chance that Kirito will end up as Sugu's unknowingly slave, if it doesn't conflict with the endings.

Also, we can't be sure whether Fujino is still aiming for these endings; he could change his mind.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Pretty sure I found another bug, so if someone else could test and confirm. After you view Liz's '6/13 Trapped' scene in the CG room, it loads a completely black screen. You are able to bring up the menu and load a previous save, but the autosave does kick in so you can't rely on it to go back.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
As this game progressed, it became more and more disappointing for me. And no, this isn't about the update being short or taking a long time to arrive.

The first part of the game had a really well-designed system. It had a feature that made it different from other NTR games. While the main character was strong and chased after girls, his girlfriend was a smart character who supported him under all circumstances. Her only weakness was that she was extremely well-intentioned. But this system completely disappeared with the end of the first part and the beginning of the second part.

While Kirito strives to submit to Asuna's unbearable mother and do everything she says in order to be with Asuna, Asuna's main concern is being a mother to Inoda.

When Asuna's mother says insulting words to Asuna about Kirito, Asuna can't even say a word, and she raises the flag of rebellion against every word she says about Inoda. And believe me, this makes no sense.

In the scene where Kirito's dick gets bigger, Asuna says "His dick is so big, it hurts" and in every sexual interaction with Inoda, she is ecstatic because of Inoda's big dick. If he really wanted to handle this NTR this way, the developer had to go a different way. For example, it could have shown Kirito as an asshole chasing other girls.
This situation could have created a logical basis for Asuna to keep her distance from Kirito and get closer to Inoda. But no. While there is the main character who is handsome, strong, ambitious and does everything for his beloved, his lover keeps a meaningless distance from him. And both sides act as if there is nothing. This makes the game one of the cliché NTR games, as I said at the beginning.

It is obvious that the developer has made an effort. But unfortunately it was poorly executed when a much better job could have been produced.

I wanted to express my disappointment that this game, which excited me when I first played it because of its original content, has become this way.

Have fun everybody.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
After giving some time to review, personally I found the update well worth the wait. Got exactly what we expected and surprisingly a scene, and actual updates to their story for all of the girls. Hottest part to me was just Asuna saying "sorry Kirito" knowing she did something for Inoda she'd never do or hasn't done for Kirito was great to me. I love also how the comparisons to the sex/pleasure she's been making feels natural to her. She'd expect the sex would last longer because of how long Inoda lasted but with Kirito it's just a short burst for himself rather than for her. I'm not particular a fan of the side girls content either but I'll admit it does make the overall story feel more "full" so I've nothing against it. If anything I'm a little surprised with Liz since I think the angle between her, inoda, and kirito is going to be really interesting.

Reactions: torakun-1234

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
As this game progressed, it became more and more disappointing for me. And no, this isn't about the update being short or taking a long time to arrive.

The first part of the game had a really well-designed system. It had a feature that made it different from other NTR games. While the main character was strong and chased after girls, his girlfriend was a smart character who supported him under all circumstances. Her only weakness was that she was extremely well-intentioned. But this system completely disappeared with the end of the first part and the beginning of the second part.

While Kirito strives to submit to Asuna's unbearable mother and do everything she says in order to be with Asuna, Asuna's main concern is being a mother to Inoda.

When Asuna's mother says insulting words to Asuna about Kirito, Asuna can't even say a word, and she raises the flag of rebellion against every word she says about Inoda. And believe me, this makes no sense.

In the scene where Kirito's dick gets bigger, Asuna says "His dick is so big, it hurts" and in every sexual interaction with Inoda, she is ecstatic because of Inoda's big dick. If he really wanted to handle this NTR this way, the developer had to go a different way. For example, it could have shown Kirito as an asshole chasing other girls.
This situation could have created a logical basis for Asuna to keep her distance from Kirito and get closer to Inoda. But no. While there is the main character who is handsome, strong, ambitious and does everything for his beloved, his lover keeps a meaningless distance from him. And both sides act as if there is nothing. This makes the game one of the cliché NTR games, as I said at the beginning.

It is obvious that the developer has made an effort. But unfortunately it was poorly executed when a much better job could have been produced.

I wanted to express my disappointment that this game, which excited me when I first played it because of its original content, has become this way.

Have fun everybody.
The reason I see Asuna being so protective over Inoda is cuz she does pity him. Inoda has convinced her that he has very low self esteem, and has told her that he's considered suicide multiple times. We of course know this all a lie, but Asuna being the dumb bimbo she is truly wanted to help him in anyway she could. She's worried if her mom uses her influence to get Inoda kicked out of school, he'll spiral and end up either in a ditch or kill himself. I imagine she'd feel guilt the rest of her life cuz of that if she felt she could've done something to stop it. Whereas with Kirito, he's smart and hardworking, so Asuna knows even if her mom tries to mess with him, he can take care of himself. So she doesn't need to defend Kirito against her mother. Plus she's trying to get her mom to actually accept Kirito, so constantly fighting back against her over him might have the opposite effect and cause her mom to hate Kirito more. At least, that's the logic I see Fujino trying to portray.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes