4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Actually no it is the opposite. All NTR is a type of cheating but not all cheating is a type of NTR.

Like when a woman has a relationship with another man without wanting to leave the original man or preferring the another man then it just cheating not NTR.
Cheating is one of the sub part of NTR. But not every NTR is a cheating. Please look for NTR types from internet for more info.

They are separate tags everywhere for a reason. If Kiroto begins acting like a dick and cheating on Asuna, and she willingly cheats back because he deserves it, that doesn't have the same emotional weight of NTR.

"For a reason". Like I said, "not every NTR is a cheating". That's why there are separate tags.
"that doesn't have the same emotional weight of NTR". Not every part of NTR have emotional weight. Netori, Netorare, Netorase and all other NTR types have different aspects. For example, in one of the NTR type girl is having sex with others because her boyfriend love that idea. So NTR is not only one type. Please search at google.

Reactions: Karen 9991

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Please educate me a form of NTR without cheating that is different from what I listed above.
Like I said, there is a lot of sub content of NTR. You are talking about Netorase.
Netori: What is Inoda doing is Netori. "Sleeping with a girl who have boyfriend." It is NTR also.
Netorare: For example, "Asuna sleeping with Inoda because Kirito wants to watch this and jerk off." This is also NTR. But that is not cheating because Kirito and Asuna both want this experience.
Netorase: "Asuna sleeping with Inoda. When Kirito saw this, he feels disgust and wants to kill himself but Asuna keep doing it because she feels good. That is also NTR.
There are other NTR types. That's why I told you, please use Google.

• Haha
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Like I said, there is a lot of sub content of NTR. You are talking about Netorase.
Netori: What is Inoda doing is Netori. "Sleeping with a girl who have boyfriend." It is NTR also. But that is not cheating because Kirito and Asuna both want this experience.
Netorare: For example, "Asuna sleeping with Inoda because Kirito wants to watch this and jerk off." This is also NTR.
Netorase: "Asuna sleeping with Inoda. When Kirito saw this, he feels disgust and wants to kill himself but Asuna keep doing it because she feels good. That is also NTR.
There are other NTR types. That's why I told you, please use Google.
Oh that is you meant. I understand now. You thought NTR meant the umbrella term for all "neto" genres instead just shorthand for netorare. We were not talking about the same thing! Alright you do you.

Reactions: Paslicivi

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Oh that is you meant. I understand now. You thought NTR meant the umbrella term for all "neto" genres instead just shorthand for netorare. We were not talking about the same thing! Alright you do you.
Yes, I've been trying to explain this from the beginning. Since there is only a netorare tag in F95, there is a perception that NTR is the short name of netorare. That's why I tried to explain.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yes, I've been trying to explain this from the beginning. Since there is only a netorare tag in F95, there is a perception that NTR is the short name of netorare. That's why I tried to explain.
You really should have explain that clearly in the beginning. I never heard anyone use NTR as the umbrella term before. Even if you google NTR it only returns netorare and you have to search the other neto separately to get results.

Reactions: Paslicivi

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Okay fine we will use the definition from F95 where Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.] And Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]. So my statement was still right since your example still fits the definition of cheating.

But I will concede with the definition of NTR a situation where a love interest is just interacting with other man without sex and the MC gets jealous is also NTR as ridiculous as it sounds. So NTR can be without cheating by F95's definition.
the netorare tag here is listed as a sexual content tag
1714332366835.png
so this forum is not that ridiculous if you actually read the tag rules (when you feel confused) before jumping into a ridiculous conclusion...

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
is this a bug? after eating at the cafe and going home i cant seem to log in to FGO?
This is a bug that many have noticed but hasn't been fixed yet, after going to the cafe you gotta exit the map through the right and head straight home. If you try and leave the map using the 'train' or go somewhere else, for some reason the game 'breaks' and you can't progress because the trigger to enter FOG doesn't appear in your bed. I'm afraid you will need to reload from a save since before you left the cafe map to be able to continue.

Reactions: Edelweiss20

fryzard

Feb 4, 2021
can you tell me why the second part of the game is very laggy and freezes when messages appear on the bottom left? and it happens in some locations, too, it freezes terribly. ?????

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Don't know why you are being so pissy. You are the one who brought up the tag definitions when I said all netorare requires cheating. I only agreed with you there is a ridiculous way netorare can be without cheating. But if you brought up the tag definitions for other reason or a not ridiculous way netorare can be without cheating please educate me.
I wanted to pm you instead of hijacking the thread but I cant for some unknown reason?

anyway my first reply was about " All NTR is a type of cheating ", its not that simple because rape and blackmail can also be NTR but without cheating (MC can be watching things happen and be jealous). I don't want people to get wrong information.

I replied again because you make it sound like the site consider NTR possible without sex (" where a love interest is just interacting with other man without sex and the MC gets jealous is also NTR as ridiculous as it sounds"). But the NTR tag is a sexual content tag and I don't want people to receive more wrong information.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I wanted to pm you instead of hijacking the thread but I cant for some unknown reason?

anyway my first reply was about " All NTR is a type of cheating ", its not that simple because rape and blackmail can also be NTR but without cheating (MC can be watching things happen and be jealous). I don't want people to get wrong information.

I replied again because you make it sound like the site consider NTR possible without sex (" where a love interest is just interacting with other man without sex and the MC gets jealous is also NTR as ridiculous as it sounds"). But the NTR tag is a sexual content tag and I don't want people to receive more wrong information.
You told me to look up F95's definition of netorare when I said "All NTR is a type of cheating" so I did along with F95's definition of Cheating. Based on those two definitions the only way I can see NTR without cheating is if no sex is involved. But you said that was ridiculous. Please educate me if I am wrong. How can NTR involve rape or blackmail but not cheating? That is all I want to know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: demidemon

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
NTR was originally the abbreviation for specifically netorare, because netorare was the original term before netorase and netori came into popular usage. Thats why a lot of site only have netorare as a tag.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

Blackmail could still be argued to be cheating. But I agree, rape is not since the girl is not willingly well, cheating. The act of cheating is a choice the girl has to make. And just cheating does not mean it will be NTR.

You can also have NTR without cheating in the case that the MC is not in a sexual relationship with the girl. Such like as his mother being stolen by a school bully or what have you. That not cheating, but can still illicit the feeling of NTR.

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
You told me to look up F95's definition of netorare when I said "All NTR is a type of cheating" so I did along with F95's definition of Cheating. Based on those two definitions the only way I can see NTR without cheating is if no sex is involved. But you said that was ridiculous. Please educate me if I am wrong. How can NTR involve rape or blackmail but not cheating? That is all I want to know.
One type of NTR I've seen, that doesn't really have a specific genre tag that I've seen that doesn't contain cheating or rape or blackmail, is for instance a guy has a crush on a girl, he's planning to confess to her, and out of left field comes another guy who "steals" her away. Two good examples are some hentai mangas Chitose and Leftovers - Classmates Who Lost Their Virginity. Some guy moves faster than the MC and so the girl gets "stolen". It gives kinda that feeling of NTR without the cheating.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Blackmail could still be argued to be cheating. But I agree, rape is not since the girl is not willingly well, cheating. The act of cheating is a choice the girl has to make. And just cheating does not mean it will be NTR.

You can also have NTR without cheating in the case that the MC is not in a sexual relationship with the girl. Such like as his mother being stolen by a school bully or what have you. That not cheating, but can still illicit the feeling of NTR.
One type of NTR I've seen, that doesn't really have a specific genre tag that I've seen that doesn't contain cheating or rape or blackmail, is for instance a guy has a crush on a girl, he's planning to confess to her, and out of left field comes another guy who "steals" her away. Two good examples are some hentai mangas Chitose and Leftovers - Classmates Who Lost Their Virginity. Some guy moves faster than the MC and so the girl gets "stolen". It gives kinda that feeling of NTR without the cheating.
Normally I would agree with you but demidemon is using F95's definition of Netorare with is [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.] and Cheating as [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.] so the mother example does not work. I really can't think of anyway of having Netorare without Cheating here without sex. But he says that is ridiculous. I could be wrong so I want to hear a example from him on how that is possible.

Reactions: LordFrz

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I think you need to re-read my second and third reply because you misunderstood everything I've said. If you still want to talk you need to pm me or let me pm you because we are hijacking the game thread.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes