4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
The reason I see Asuna being so protective over Inoda is cuz she does pity him. Inoda has convinced her that he has very low self esteem, and has told her that he's considered suicide multiple times. We of course know this all a lie, but Asuna being the dumb bimbo she is truly wanted to help him in anyway she could. She's worried if her mom uses her influence to get Inoda kicked out of school, he'll spiral and end up either in a ditch or kill himself. I imagine she'd feel guilt the rest of her life cuz of that if she felt she could've done something to stop it. Whereas with Kirito, he's smart and hardworking, so Asuna knows even if her mom tries to mess with him, he can take care of himself. So she doesn't need to defend Kirito against her mother. Plus she's trying to get her mom to actually accept Kirito, so constantly fighting back against her over him might have the opposite effect and cause her mom to hate Kirito more. At least, that's the logic I see Fujino trying to portray.

Your explanation is good, but I don't think that's the case. Asuna's mother made it clear that she was only giving one chance to Kirito and that if he didn't succeed, she would never let him be with Asuna. We saw in the last update that she is doing her best to make this chance as difficult as possible. Asuna remains silent against all this. However, when she says she will get Inoda expelled from school, Asuna puts Kirito at risk and being a rebel by saying, "I will go to talk to the principal with Kirito." In short, while her mother gave Kirito only one chance, Asuna is considering using Kirito to make a move against her mother for Inoda. And while explaining this, she says, "Kirito is the only person who always supports me unconditionally." But I haven't seen her show the same support towards Kirito. Asuna, who prepared food for Kirito every morning in the first part of the game, now does the same for Inoda, and even though Kirito repeatedly mentions that he didn't eat anything for a long time...

I understand her pity for Inoda. The only thing I don't understand is that there is no logical explanation for why she started not caring about his boyfriend, whom she describes as "the love of my life". Like I said, if Kirito was an asshole we could have come up with an excuse like "see, that's why". But the current situation causes the game to become a cliché NTR game.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
You Suguha mains ate well this update. Even a Asuna main like myself is getting invested. But if Fujino does do a curve ball and make Suguha Hebishima's cumdump again my little kokoro won't be able to handle the betrayal and I won't main her ever again.
We certainly did, and yeah, let's hope Fujino doesn't do the bait and switch now that things are looking up XP

Yeah, I'll also keep my expectations low; we know by now things can change drastically.

On the endings, you're probably right, but there is still a small chance that Kirito will end up as Sugu's unknowingly slave, if it doesn't conflict with the endings.

Also, we can't be sure whether Fujino is still aiming for these endings; he could change his mind.
I mean, I suppose there is the CHANCE, if small, that Fujino ends the "Kirito is unaware" ending with Sugu still helping herself to his dick whenever he can while he's blissfully unaware of being NTR-ed by the divinely-blessed fatso. Would maybe be hoping for a bit too much but at least it seems semi-possible at this point. However it's more unlikely for the Kirito-becomes-a-cuck ending, as he probably would be spending so much time watching Inoda fuck Asuna/the rest that he would end up indirectly neglecting Sugu, at least if Fujino goes full-on to write him as an ultra-pathetic cuck.

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
I understand her pity for Inoda. The only thing I don't understand is that there is no logical explanation for why she started not caring about his boyfriend, whom she describes as "the love of my life". Like I said, if Kirito was an asshole we could have come up with an excuse like "see, that's why". But the current situation causes the game to become a cliché NTR game.
Here is my high school level book report on Asuna and Kirito's relationship.

The only reason I can think of besides it being a NTR story is that Asuna is exhausted of being Kirito's girlfriend. I admit it seems illogical and I am not a expert in the field. Asuna has kept a image of being a perfect girlfriend. Partly because of her upbringing and partly because she loves him so much. But many times especially in her thoughts she has said how tiring it is keeping the image. Compounding with her mother's pressure to break them up, it finally started lowering her max affection for Kirito.

With Inoda since she doesn't want to impress him she does not act perfect so it is easier for her to be with him. Like renjen said she does think him weak and needs protection. So for Kirito it is not that she dislike him now. It is just she thinks he is fine on his own and she wants some distance to relax from the stress that she is not actively trying to spend time with him.

Reactions: Jeycii_

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016

The only reason I can think of besides it being a NTR story is that Asuna is exhausted of being Kirito's girlfriend. I admit it seems illogical and I am not a expert in the field. Asuna has a kept a image of being a perfect girlfriend. Partly because of her upbringing and partly because she loves him so much. But many times especially in her thoughts she has said how tiring it is keeping the image. Compounding with her mother's pressure to break them up, it finally started lowering her max affection for Kirito.

With Inoda since she doesn't want to impress him she does not act perfect so it is easier for her to be with him. Like renjen said she does think him weak and needs protection. So for Kirito it is not that dislike him now. It is just she thinks he is fine on his own and she wants some distance to relax from the stress that she is not actively trying to spend time with him.
So being a girlfriend for perfect guy is tiring, but being a mom for some depressive pervert is a relaxing.
Even though it's exhausting trying to protect the love of her life against her own mother, does it give her any relief to fight against her mother for some pervert?

soltyice

May 17, 2023
since its implied that asuna agreed to do the virtual connection once a week so does that mean we'll get one sex scene per week or unless asuna caves and they do it everyday behind kirito's back whenever kirito is slightly not paying attention

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

The only reason I can think of besides it being a NTR story is that Asuna is exhausted of being Kirito's girlfriend. I admit it seems illogical and I am not a expert in the field. Asuna has kept a image of being a perfect girlfriend. Partly because of her upbringing and partly because she loves him so much. But many times especially in her thoughts she has said how tiring it is keeping the image. Compounding with her mother's pressure to break them up, it finally started lowering her max affection for Kirito.

With Inoda since she doesn't want to impress him she does not act perfect so it is easier for her to be with him. Like renjen said she does think him weak and needs protection. So for Kirito it is not that she dislike him now. It is just she thinks he is fine on his own and she wants some distance to relax from the stress that she is not actively trying to spend time with him.
Let's be honest, the only reason Asuna is paying any attention to Inoda is because he's the NTR MC of this game and their entire universe is twisted to work off NTR logic, nothing more, nothing less.

There really is no need to give it much more thought because that's the truth of things and how Fujino willed it to, after all XD

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
So being a girlfriend for perfect guy is tiring, but being a mom for some depressive pervert is a relaxing.
Even though it's exhausting trying to protect the love of her life against her own mother, does it give her any relief to fight against her mother for some pervert?
As I've said a few times, the only logical and medical explanation for Asuna's behavior would be a delusional mind. :LOL: Honestly, don't try to see a deeper meaning; it's all NTR logic. The game has nothing to do with realism; we have a literal god helping Inoda here. What logic are you searching for? ;)

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
As I've said a few times, the only logical and medical explanation for Asuna's behavior would be a delusional mind. :LOL: Honestly, don't try to see a deeper meaning; it's all NTR logic. The game has nothing to do with realism; we have a literal god helping Inoda here. What logic are you searching for? ;)
As I stated in my first message. While the game initially had its own unique and different NTR story, it suddenly turned into a cliché NTR game. I have no expectations. I just expressed my disappointment that something that started out well turned into a cliché.

Reactions: Fixi and 4ung-4ang

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
Actually yes I imagine trying to be a perfect person for another perfect person is a lot more stressful than taking care of a imperfect person. Also protecting the weak Inoda against her tyrannical mother would give her a good source of messiah complex.

You asked a question with the simple answer is this is a NTR work so it has to be this way but I am trying to do some Olympic mental gymnastics for any other reason why she is doing this.

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
In the scene where Kirito's dick gets bigger, Asuna says "His dick is so big, it hurts" and in every sexual interaction with Inoda, she is ecstatic because of Inoda's big dick. If he really wanted to handle this NTR this way, the developer had to go a different way. For example, it could have shown Kirito as an asshole chasing other girls.
This situation could have created a logical basis for Asuna to keep her distance from Kirito and get closer to Inoda. But no. While there is the main character who is handsome, strong, ambitious and does everything for his beloved, his lover keeps a meaningless distance from him. And both sides act as if there is nothing. This makes the game one of the cliché NTR games, as I said at the beginning.
No thanks, that just makes it cheating and not NTR. No corruption at all.

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
Let's be honest, the only reason Asuna is paying any attention to Inoda is because he's the NTR MC of this game and their entire universe is twisted to work off NTR logic, nothing more, nothing less.

There really is no need to give it much more thought because that's the truth of things and how Fujino willed it to, after all XD
I think I am in the state of post nut clarity. I am avoiding occam's razor and trying to understand nature of the world beyond the obvious. I should be back to Earth by tomorrow.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Actually yes I imagine trying to be a perfect person for another perfect person is a lot more stressful than taking care of a imperfect person. Also protecting the weak Inoda against her tyrannical mother would give her a good source of messiah complex.

You asked a question with the simple answer is this is a NTR work so it has to be this way but I am trying to do some Olympic mental gymnastics for any other reason why she is doing this.
You are right, it can be tiresome. But what doesn't make sense is her knowing and actually saying that Kirito is the most supportive and understanding to her, so she could just talk with him about it, problem solved. But yeah, it's just NTR :)

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Actually no it is the opposite. All NTR is a type of cheating but not all cheating is a type of NTR.

Like when a woman has a relationship with another man without wanting to leave the original man or preferring the another man then it just cheating not NTR.
if you are not sure about the meaning of a japanese hentai term, vndb is usually a good place to check
from VNDB:
but since we are in f95zone, its better to also check the tag rules of the site: Tags Rules And List [Updated 2024-01-29] "Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]"

so basically its more about MC's jealousy and feelings, it doesnt matter if the love interest still want to be in a relationship with MC while cheating with others. even in rape where the love interest hated everything, the situation is still considered as ntr type c.

hope this don't get removed since its kinda "off topic" from the game thread to be honest. we should never have needed to talk about the meaning of ntr in a game thread.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes