• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Reminder to temper your expectations, Fujino WAS resting, not doing a 2 months-long update, and he still had to deal with his actual work while doing so, so his 'rest' is more like a normal person with a full-time job would rest :O
I only expect a normal month size release not a two month sized release. I think the update might only contain the missing events of the Treehouse night and one day afterwards. With all the preview pics we got this month I will be quite surprised if it was delayed again however.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I only expect a normal month size release not a two month sized release. I think the update might only contain the missing events of the Treehouse night and one day afterwards. With all the preview pics we got this month I will be quite surprised if it was delayed again however.
He already confirmed the treehouse since early on, yeah, and he may have done two days? Unless the next day after the treehouse events is super-packed I don't think all the scenes he has teased to have done fit in one single day. But yeah, not much more than that, unless he surprises us with another 'day-skipping' event like during the Kirito-gets-sick update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
He already confirmed the treehouse since early on, yeah, and he may have done two days? Unless the next day after the treehouse events is super-packed I don't think all the scenes he has teased to have done fit in one single day. But yeah, not much more than that, unless he surprises us with another 'day-skipping' event like during the Kirito-gets-sick update.
From all the preview pics and progress report so far I guess the update will be Alice and Suguha FOG scenes from the Treehouse night in Recollection room along with Asuna POV. The next day will have a scene with Kyouko and maybe Asuna scene during the day. Then the Hot Springs scene in FOG at night. I think all that is not too much for one day. I only hope Asuna will at least get two perks update.

Last edited:

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Ever since he announced he needed the break and confirmed he wasn't able to finish the treehouse POV for Feb, my expectations for this update were that it would be be the normal amount of content + the Treehouse POV

Shikicool2

Sep 28, 2023
can kirito and asuna have sex in part two cause i just finished part one. can someone tell me before i download it? srry for the stupid question

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
From all the preview pics and progress report so far I guess the update will be Alice and Suguha FOG scenes from the Treehouse night in Recollection room along with Asuna POV. The next day will have a scene with Kyouko and maybe Asuna scene during the day. Then the Hot Springs scene in FOG at night. I think all that is not too much for one day. I only hope Asuna will at least get two perks update.
Huh, I assumed the Leafa and Alice scene would be the NEXT day, but I suppose I hadn't really thought of the possibility of things being shown of a previous update beyond the treehouse, maybe the fact he never added the Suguha IRL scenes of what she did to Kirito while he was out of it made me forget he sometimes did that XD

• Haha
Reactions: kinglionheart

phoenix614473500

Oct 15, 2020
Based on the info he gave, I think this update will continue to focus on in-game sex, maybe that's how Fujino wants the story to go. Asuna will get used to IN GAME SEX and then accept that ugly shit once again in real life.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Based on the info he gave, I think this update will continue to focus on in-game sex, maybe that's how Fujino wants the story to go. Asuna will get used to IN GAME SEX and then accept that ugly shit once again in real life.
Yeah, it's pretty much expected most of the advancement is in game at the moment. If another sex scene occurs, it'll definitely be in game. Any IRL scenes will be more harassment level scenes I think.

I think Fujino mentioned in the February update that we're almost at the end of an arc. So maybe the arc ends with Asuna and Inoda going back to IRL sex? Or I guess it could just mean the end of the arc is whatever happens with the side characters and status quo.

Reactions: phoenix614473500

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
What I'm expecting;
- Asu/Ino PoV of the Treehouse scene
- Another massage scene was scheduled by the characters but we'll see if they go through with it; should be Liz/Kirito and Asu/Ino (but Fujino might do the old trick of showing the Kirito PoV but not doing the full Asu/Inu PoV until next update)
- Whatever side stuff with Leafa/Alice on the next day

Which is easily at least three scenes, maybe four or more depending on how he handles the POVs. Which seems like a lot for an update. I can see why he couldn't push it out while being overworked.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes