4.10 star(s) 77 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
im still surprised that Liz won the poll. i dont know which chars were on the poll, but from the anime at least Liz seemed really.. bland and not worth corrupting imo.
well now i can see that shes great to continue the plot, but poll-wise im still surprised, because im pretty sure ppl didnt vote for her with that kind of thought..

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
im still surprised that Liz won the poll. i dont know which chars were on the poll, but from the anime at least Liz seemed really.. bland and not worth corrupting imo.
well now i can see that shes great to continue the plot, but poll-wise im still surprised, because im pretty sure ppl didnt vote for her with that kind of thought..
I also sadly don't know which other characters were on the poll and sadly Fujino purged everything from the internet when he had to flee China, so unless someone who was around back then shows up here we may never know, but given Alice did win I would assume maybe Silica was another character (As I can't really think of other SAO secondary characters given I don't think he would suggest the Alicization ones), and after Alice, obviously, got all the voting (Which was also probably more out of popularity than anyone thinking of her along the corruption lines, you can bet on that XD), Liz may have gotten second out of just it being between her and the loli of the group. Like, only other character I can imagine would have been on it may have been Yuuki, but if she had been then she would have won over Liz no doubt so she probably wasn't.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeycii_

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The poll was "Charlie's (or Toryima?) girlfriend should be which canon SAO character?" Liz was pretty much the only choice. Sinon and Suguha was already in the game. Silica and Yuuki was too loli to be used. Alice at the time was thought be only a virtual character. So Liz just won by default. Then Fujino decided to get rid of the original characters but kept Liz for other purposes. Also there was no choices. It was all write-ins.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i see, i see. a bit sad but understandable. thinking of the other girls from the games cast, its a bit regrettable tho. especially the big boobed big sister character would have been a nice choice (for lewd reasons lol)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
4.22 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1.Finish the exploring event of Saturday before FOG.
2.Add the CG of Lisbeth and Inoda's POV in CG room.
3.50% of the ENG translating finished.
4.Add CG of Kiroto's POV in Asuna's event and body status CG in menu.
目前的進步報告:
1.完成周六白天的自由探索內容。
2.回想中追加莉茲和豬田視角的CG。
3.事件翻譯進度50%。
4.追加亞絲娜事件中桐人視角的CG以及菜单页面的身体状态CG。
I will release the update before April 30th, and CG room will include contents in this update.
更新時間在月底之前,這次會順便同時做完回想房間的內容。

image-1280-c.jpg

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

Current Progress:
目前的進步報告:
1.完成周六白天的自由探索內容。
2.回想中追加莉茲和豬田視角的CG。
3.事件翻譯進度50%。
I will release the update before April 30th, and CG room will include contents in this update.

View attachment 3564483
Lmao i was just looking at patreon 1 sec ago. looks like he hasnt updated it there yet.
WUUUUH IM SO EXCITED FOR THE UPDATE. idc what kind of content. at this rate im just happy with anything.

btw. does anyone remember waht the amulet(s) Liz gave before the treehouse mission?
i read that it nullifies status aligns but increases lust?

Reactions: Adsnow

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Lmao i was just looking at patreon 1 sec ago. looks like he hasnt updated it there yet.
WUUUUH IM SO EXCITED FOR THE UPDATE. idc what kind of content. at this rate im just happy with anything.

btw. does anyone remember waht the amulet(s) Liz gave before the treehouse mission?
i read that it nullifies status aligns but increases lust?
Liz says it blocks bad statuses but who knows if that is true or if she purposely gave Asuna a defective one.

Also I think it is Hebishima in the preview image and Liz has a scene so that means every girl has something in this update. I know Fujino said he was resting but it seemed he did do a fair amount of work in March to give such a large update this month!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeycii_

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The poll was "Charlie's (or Toryima?) girlfriend should be which canon SAO character?" Liz was pretty much the only choice. Sinon and Suguha was already in the game. Silica and Yuuki was too loli to be used. Alice at the time was thought be only a virtual character. So Liz just won by default. Then Fujino decided to get rid of the original characters but kept Liz for other purposes. Also there was no choices. It was all write-ins.
Oooh, I didn't know you had been around back then King, nice to finally have a clarification. About Silica and Yuuki, kinda sucks tbh, especially with all the other things the game already has feels weird that the line would be drawn to too-young-characters (Extra-hilarious because Sinon is funnily enough closer in age to Silica than Suguha, and Suguha is already 2 years younger than Liz/Asuna, yet both are used in the game LOL)

i see, i see. a bit sad but understandable. thinking of the other girls from the games cast, its a bit regrettable tho. especially the big boobed big sister character would have been a nice choice (for lewd reasons lol)
The Gameverse girls sadly are too niche for anyone to realistically consider them in general, and while the part of me that dislikes NTR is glad for that it also sucks 'cause it means there is almost no chance anyone doing 'big' SAO Hentai works will ever use them XP

Current Progress:
目前的進步報告:
1.完成周六白天的自由探索內容。
2.回想中追加莉茲和豬田視角的CG。
3.事件翻譯進度50%。

View attachment 3564487
Nice, that means that the update is just a week awake! It seems that yes, just as many feared, the hypno-magic-app thingie does indeed work in the real world and is how Alice's 'story' is gonna end LOL

Liz says it blocks bad statuses but who knows if that is true or if she purposely gave Asuna a defective one.

Also I think it is Hebishima in the preview image and Liz has a scene so that means every girl has something in this update. I know Fujino said he was resting but it seemed he did do a fair amount of work in March to give such a large update this month!
Looks like I was wrong. The update will include Friday and Saturday events. Kyouko gave Asuna until the weekend to make her decision about quitting the school. Will we see a preview of the climax of this arc next week?
Yeah, I did think that it was too much content for just one day, so yes, this update is gonna have a lot, though from the previews alone you would think is more focused on Alice and Leafa. Also, I DON'T think that's Hebishima? Is a bit hard to say, given that we practically never see his head in the Koikatsu models, but I can't remember if that was his hair color. It totally is the same one that was fucking Alice's so-called 'friend' in the missable car scene a few updates back, though, so I think this may finally be the update that confirms if it's indeed Hebishima or just a new random NPC created for the sake of fucking Alice in her storyline. If it turns out it's him then this may indirectly be how Fujino plans to get rid of him, but after the last update I don't even know if he even wants to really do that anymore so it may not be him, hmm...

Uwukz

Oct 13, 2022
There's not a single previews with Asuna. This is so lame. I haven't played this update yet, but it's already disappointing.

zero-x98

Dec 7, 2023
Well, we already know that the premiere of the new update will be on the 29th.....we just have to wait patiently..

Uwukz

Oct 13, 2022
We're getting the tree house pov, and 2 additional scenes with a new outfit. Basically Thursday night through Saturday, with the addition of several scenes from the other girls. I say it's plenty. :unsure:
I want to believe that the update will come out good and there will be enough content for the main characters, not like the past updates that were constantly hated. It's just that when they don't show us any good previews with the main characters, it seems that almost the whole update will be dedicated to secondary characters. And half of these characters I just hate, because they take time to work on themselves and are completely uninteresting, but they are given almost as much time as the main characters.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I want to believe that the update will come out good and there will be enough content for the main characters, not like the past updates that were constantly hated. It's just that when they don't show us any good previews with the main characters, it seems that almost the whole update will be dedicated to secondary characters. And half of these characters I just hate, because they take time to work on themselves and are completely uninteresting, but they are given almost as much time as the main characters.
a blasphemer !!!! *sharpens pitchfork*

jokes aside im pretty sure Fujino got enough punches from ppl wanting more Asuna content. so let him rest a bit. even IF he focuses a bit on the side chars, im pretty sure it will turn out well in the long run.

Adsnow

Feb 13, 2022
2 questions.
1. I assumed Fujino was taking a months's break which meant he would start working from next month onwards. Did I get it wrong? Or was this a surprise to everyone?

2. Is the game better if you have watched the anime?

Thanks in advance

Uwukz

Oct 13, 2022
a blasphemer !!!! *sharpens pitchfork*

jokes aside im pretty sure Fujino got enough punches from ppl wanting more Asuna content. so let him rest a bit. even IF he focuses a bit on the side chars, im pretty sure it will turn out well in the long run.
Whoa, easy. I'm not blaspheming, I'm just expressing my real opinion, not trying to falsely please the author in any way. In my mind, the ideal distribution of content for updates is: 50-70% content for main characters (lol, most people came for them) and 30-50% for secondary characters (so that there is some variety and progression of the main story with them, but not to shove them in all the time and more than the main characters).

Uwukz

Oct 13, 2022
2 questions.
1. I assumed Fujino was taking a months's break which meant he would start working from next month onwards. Did I get it wrong? Or was this a surprise to everyone?

2. Is the game better if you have watched the anime?

Thanks in advance
1) The author had a holiday in March. There will be an update at the end of April.
2) Of course, you'll understand the worldbuilding a little better.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Whoa, easy. I'm not blaspheming, I'm just expressing my real opinion, not trying to falsely please the author in any way. In my mind, the ideal distribution of content for updates is: 50-70% content for main characters (lol, most people came for them) and 30-50% for secondary characters (so that there is some variety and progression of the main story with them, but not to shove them in all the time and more than the main characters).
To be fair to the developer. Asuna is the star of the story. Any preview images will likely spoil any surprises. Better to get spoil some side characters' stories than not leave any surprises for the actual release. He has done this before. Sometimes he won't give any preview pics because they are all full of spoilers.

Reactions: Entoma01
4.10 star(s) 77 Votes