4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Just to clarify, like the 3D models/scenes of Fujino's game, these are made using the 'game' Koikatsu, which is technically an academy eroge simulator but its main use was to easily create and animate models of characters (Its modding community also went wild with it allowing for surprisingly accurate recreations of anime and videogame characters) to use in making animations and videos thanks to its built-in character creator and animation studio. It and other similar 3D model creators are the main source of most of Iwara's "music" Hentai videos.
there is also MMD (MikuMikuDance) that looks similar and people use it for hentai music videos too mostly. feels like fujino is using something inbetween or both in different scenes or only one? but im not really sure. my question is why is no other dev using it like that, is it a lot more effort to do it like fujino? theres definitely a huge difference between these animations and your average adult koikatsu game and their models

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
there is also MMD (MikuMikuDance) that looks similar and people use it for hentai music videos too mostly. feels like fujino is using something inbetween or both in different scenes or only one? but im not really sure. my question is why is no other dev using it like that, is it a lot more effort to do it like fujino? theres definitely a huge difference between these animations and your average adult koikatsu game and their models
Yeah, I was specifically talking about KK though, which IS what Fujino uses, MMD's style is noticeably different, while it's improved over the years it's still 'old' enough that you can see why it's much harder to make accurate-looking models of anime characters in it. Fujino IS using KK, he's just using rare and high-effort 'scenes', which one CAN make but they require a lot of time and effort because you have to control most of the characters' movements in the Studio bit by bit to make them, not just the default animations the game has. Granted, while he has clearly put some effort, most of them are NOT by his hand, several scenes, as some previous shot show, are older ones that people uploads online, whether for free or behind paywall, Fujino is mostly using those and changing the characters for his SAO models (Which isn't exactly simple nor easy, though, as certain scenes are made for specific characters on purpose, changing them requires readjusting and such that needs quite a bit of effort to do, and that's before he has to insert them in the RPGMaker game and put their triggers and similar).

FilthyPOCK

Oct 31, 2018
does a lot of animations in Koikatsu, if you are interest

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Yeah, I was specifically talking about KK though, which IS what Fujino uses, MMD's style is noticeably different, while it's improved over the years it's still 'old' enough that you can see why it's much harder to make accurate-looking models of anime characters in it. Fujino IS using KK, he's just using rare and high-effort 'scenes', which one CAN make but they require a lot of time and effort because you have to control most of the characters' movements in the Studio bit by bit to make them, not just the default animations the game has. Granted, while he has clearly put some effort, most of them are NOT by his hand, several scenes, as some previous shot show, are older ones that people uploads online, whether for free or behind paywall, Fujino is mostly using those and changing the characters for his SAO models (Which isn't exactly simple nor easy, though, as certain scenes are made for specific characters on purpose, changing them requires readjusting and such that needs quite a bit of effort to do, and that's before he has to insert them in the RPGMaker game and put their triggers and similar).
damn that is really interesting thanks for clarifying, but besides the effort put in in doing all the animations by hand the models also seem to differ, the dick for example looks different in some scenes and general animations too. so im guessing in short hes using both high effort stuff and the average koikatsu stuff

dasdadadada

Dec 27, 2019
damn that is really interesting thanks for clarifying, but besides the effort put in in doing all the animations by hand the models also seem to differ, the dick for example looks different in some scenes and general animations too. so im guessing in short hes using both high effort stuff and the average koikatsu stuff
Because most of the bigger sex scenes arent made by him at all lol, he downloads them from other creators and swaps the characters then changes the lighting to match his style.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Because most of the bigger sex scenes arent made by him at all lol, he downloads them from other creators and swaps the characters then changes the lighting to match his style.
is this actually confirmed like with an example? that's a pretty damning accusation if it were true.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
ye I can tell after checking out hongcha I've seen a couple animations that looked exactly the same as in the game. not that i care too much about it but its a good thing ive found more of it

Reactions: dasdadadada

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
is this actually confirmed like with an example? that's a pretty damning accusation if it were true.
if you want examples I found a couple in hongcha's stuff. check #31 dick milking from fujinos other game, #74 first time in game, #87 ending I think it was a blog entry but you'll know if you played the game. and there is a lot more, could be that the entirety of scenes was based on hongcha's animations now that I go through them :KEK:

you'll probably need to download or find these online if you want to check. there is a hongcha thread on f95 though so you can get it there if you want

Reactions: dasdadadada

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Just a reminder, there is no 'crime' or 'appropriation' being committed here, before some people who don't know start thinking so: People share their KK scenes online for others to use, and especially if they're paid ones like Hongcha's it means Fujino even paid for them, so yeah, this is something almost everyone who makes videos/animations with KK models does.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Just a reminder, there is no 'crime' or 'appropriation' being committed here, before some people who don't know start thinking so: People share their KK scenes online for others to use, and especially if they're paid ones like Hongcha's it means Fujino even paid for them, so yeah, this is something almost everyone who makes videos/animations with KK models does.
ye I agree and I don't care either way, most likely majority of people know that already anyway

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes