• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Maybe FOG has restrictions that players need certain stats to equip weapons and Inoda has piss poor stats he can't equip anything. Pretty sure we never seen with any weapons. But he can use poison for the kill. We seen him use those.

I am reminded of the scene in Fairy Dance when Kirito just took Leafa's sword in his duel with Eugene. If stealing was that easy then Inoda should have no problems.
IIRC, Kirito was only able to do that because he and Leafa were in the same Party at that point and that, for obvious reasons, Leafa didn't report him when the Harrassment Prompt popped up after he did that (All details the anime skipped sadly, like 90% of the things that make SAO way deeper than it seems XP).

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
IIRC, Kirito was only able to do that because he and Leafa were in the same Party at that point and that, for obvious reasons, Leafa didn't report him when the Harrassment Prompt popped up after he did that (All details the anime skipped sadly, like 90% of the things that make SAO way deeper than it seems XP).
Yea, I figured the LN would have details to explain some of the inconsistences. But since I am fairly certain Fujino's only source of SAO knowledge comes from the anime, I will always assume his game world works like the anime's unless stated otherwise.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yea, I figured the LN would have details to explain some of the inconsistences. But since I am fairly certain Fujino's only source of SAO knowledge comes from the anime, I will always assume his game world works like the anime's unless stated otherwise.
I mean, it doesn't, as mentioned in my post I think Fujino may have either secondhand knowledge only of SAO or just watched the anime once and never again, his world not only IRL but in VR contradicts countless things about the setting constantly for the sake of NTR, so yeah, it's not really worth thinking too deeply about it XD My main 'argument' I brought up was just because while it seems Fujino has made him a God NTR-wise, he has 'balanced out' Inoda by making him useless in every other actual aspect of the game :p

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Darn Fujino just released the bug fix. I was just about to give him a gentle "GET OFF YOUR FAT LAZY ASS" message too. Shame :cry:

SAO Part Ⅱver0.36

Fix some fatal bugs which directly affect the game play, remember to load the 5th auto save if you encounter crash issues for now. the save data of ver0.35 should be okay for this version.

修復了部分影響遊戲進行的比較嚴重的bug,閃退問題由於MV引擎的內存不足導致,暫時還是只能用第五個位置的自動存檔來解決。0.35版本的存檔大概可以通用。

中文CN:

EN:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Maybe FOG has restrictions that players need certain stats to equip weapons and Inoda has piss poor stats he can't equip anything. Pretty sure we never seen with any weapons. But he can use poison for the kill. We seen him use those.

I am reminded of the scene in Fairy Dance when Kirito just took Leafa's sword in his duel with Eugene. If stealing was that easy then Inoda should have no problems.
I wonder if Kirito gets pissed at some point of doing quests with a useless character who can't get stronger. But then again, even if, Asuna will probably just skold him and run streight to Inoda to cheer him up :LOL:
I mean, it doesn't, as mentioned in my post I think Fujino may have either secondhand knowledge only of SAO or just watched the anime once and never again, his world not only IRL but in VR contradicts countless things about the setting constantly for the sake of NTR, so yeah, it's not really worth thinking too deeply about it XD My main 'argument' I brought up was just because while it seems Fujino has made him a God NTR-wise, he has 'balanced out' Inoda by making him useless in every other actual aspect of the game :p
Yeah, better not to think about it, because it would be questionable how Inoda can endure long sex sessions with his low stats :LOL:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Darn Fujino just released the bug fix. I was just about to give him a gentle "GET OFF YOUR FAT LAZY ASS" message too. Shame :cry:

SAO Part Ⅱver0.36

Fix some fatal bugs which directly affect the game play, remember to load the 5th auto save if you encounter crash issues for now. the save data of ver0.35 should be okay for this version.

中文CN:
Mega

EN:
Mega
Hell yeah, now I can do a proper full-exploration replay! Thanks to you and Fujino! (Remember to go thank him at Ci-En/Patreon folks!)

I wonder if Kirito gets pissed at some point of doing quests with a useless character who can't get stronger. But then again, even if, Asuna will probably just skold him and run streight to Inoda to cheer him up :LOL:

Yeah, better not to think about it, because it would be questionable how Inoda can endure long sex sessions with his low stats :LOL:
Inoda is blessed with the magical power all the ugly fatsos/old men that are NTR MCs have, aka having unlimited stamina even though their bodies clearly shouldn't be able to pump it more than twice before being left panting for breath :p It's even more hilarious how you pointed out another of Fujino's "Changed for the sake of NTR" thing (Though to be fair this is something most SAO NTR doujins involving VR do anyway); in the SAOverse your stamina in-game for sex is ALSO tied to your own level/stats and mental fortitude...both of which Inoda have basically nothing of, yet Kirito remains a two-pump loser in VR while he's both a non-stop sex machine in both worlds XD

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

sozy

Mar 15, 2020

SAO Part Ⅱver0.36

中文CN:
Mega

EN:
Mega
Unfortunately, mega has that ~1.4GB limit per day, so I'll have to wait for a pixeldrain or gofile link *wink wink*

• Sad
Reactions: kinglionheart

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Hell yeah, now I can do a proper full-exploration replay! Thanks to you and Fujino! (Remember to go thank him at Ci-En/Patreon folks!)
I had the same bug in some previous update, just couldn't interact with the bed at all

Thats, why I save after every dialogue. It's quicker to reload and try another approach, than replay the whole update after bugfix :LOL:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
Unfortunately, mega has that ~1.4GB limit per day, so I'll have to wait for a pixeldrain or gofile link *wink wink*
Actually, scratch that. VPN worked this time, lol. The actual update is tiny, so I compiled the differences only and zipped it for anybody who doesn't want to download the whole thing again.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Are you talking about the bed when Kirito logs in on Saturday? I got the issue too but if you go to the balcony and come back, the scene will trigger. Don't go downstairs and come back, it locks the game. I figured out this bug only happens if you meet Kyoko and she takes you home. If you don't meet her, there is no problem!
No, it's ok, it was a few updates ago. It was some weird buggy interdementional shuffle. Storywise I should go home and log into FOG, but I couldn't interact with the bed, as I tried to leave the appartment I was moved to the school first floor... at night :ROFLMAO:

Or maybe I unlocked one of Inodas future abilities :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jul 6, 2021
I just completed this game with Asuna's perspective off, and I want to know if it's worth a replay with Asuna's perspective on. Does it really change that much?

Opic

May 21, 2020
Hey guys, just finished 0.35, may I ask when will the next update arrive? Is it the end of May?

Jul 6, 2021
I think you are thinking about Part 1 and YES you missed a whole lot of content by not turning on Asuna's perspective. But if you are already in the Recollection Room, all the content is there already so no need to replay the game. But man, surprising someone played without Asuna's perspective. Was it fun to only have burry, behind cover, or obstructed view of the sex scenes?
It was for the secrecy. It is an exciting idea.

TOJE

Aug 3, 2020
I have a problem, the text in the game sometimes goes blurry but it is still that way, does it go away eventually? It happens even as I progress Main story

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [Part 2 v0.36] [浅上藤奶/Fujino] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [916 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I have a problem, the text in the game sometimes goes blurry but it is still that way, does it go away eventually? It happens even as I progress Main story
That's the 'awareness censorship', to signify scenes Kirito isn't aware of. You can rewatch them without the 'blurry filter' in the Recollection Room by selecting the orb you find there on the left and choosing that you "Want to see a more real world" :O

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Somehow this slipped my mind, but btw, if you make a free account Mega's limit turns into 5GB, and then it takes like 6 hours before it resets? Still not the best, but much better than 1.4GB a day XP

TOJE

Aug 3, 2020
If I have to say I dont like Liz being introduced in this chapter, I know it is good for the Fat-ass to have someone help him but i prefered were there just those moments (lucky) when he was able to get alone with asuna rather than having someone help him.
Also has anyone else noticed that in the "Mommy scene" where kkirito arrives home there are two Asuna's and two Inoda´s?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes