• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
A question to the developer, will the MC have any chance in this game or is a always loser game?? Kinda bored with NTR games where MC is like a complete loser with no good qualities. And please, is the MC the kind that NEVER is able to please/fuck his wife?? Just so i now what to expect.

edit: Forgot to ask, does the netorare genre in your game include netori??
Be nice if in one of these games the MC grew a pair or took revenge once the shit happens that he *didn't* agree with, once he finds out and reverse NTR's the dude in question, crushes the other guy's career, blacklists him in whatever industry, steals the guys wife/GF/SO, etc. Sorta like a reverse 'unleashing' where he snaps a bit and transforms into "fuck it!" mode, but we'll see.

Would make one of these games so much better where the male MC actually stood up for himself and destroyed the cheating parties and moved on to something better.

Reactions: bigphil963

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
A question to the developer, will the MC have any chance in this game or is a always loser game?? Kinda bored with NTR games where MC is like a complete loser with no good qualities. And please, is the MC the kind that NEVER is able to please/fuck his wife?? Just so i now what to expect.

edit: Forgot to ask, does the netorare genre in your game include netori??
It's pretty much completely aimed at netorare fans. The way it's planned right now he always "loses" (only thing I'm currently considering adding is an early happy ending). I could add endings where the protagonist "wins" or something along those lines, but I feel that for the most part that'd be like catering to an audience that would never even read/play long enough to even see that ending. The protagonist does have sex with his wife, but it's not the focus of the story.

Everything's either from the protagonist's or Fiona's (the wife's) perspective. Davis has a big role, but you never hear his thoughts so it might be hard to self-insert. If I do add a netori route I'd probably have the story rewritten from the start from his perspective as a "netori-mode", but it's not in the plans for the near future.

So it's netorase-turns-netorare at its core. You could say the netorase parts make you the netori, but I don't think it ever really feels that way especially since Kyleigh (Davis' wife) is the dominant one.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Really like where this is going, you dont need to change a thing, just to be able to see things from Fiona´s perspective and a couple of choices would be great. Great game

Reactions: fbass

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
It's pretty much completely aimed at netorare fans. The way it's planned right now he always "loses" (only thing I'm currently considering adding is an early happy ending). I could add endings where the protagonist "wins" or something along those lines, but I feel that for the most part that'd be like catering to an audience that would never even read/play long enough to even see that ending. The protagonist does have sex with his wife, but it's not the focus of the story.

Everything's either from the protagonist's or Fiona's (the wife's) perspective. Davis has a big role, but you never hear his thoughts so it might be hard to self-insert. If I do add a netori route I'd probably have the story rewritten from the start from his perspective as a "netori-mode", but it's not in the plans for the near future.

So it's netorase-turns-netorare at its core. You could say the netorase parts make you the netori, but I don't think it ever really feels that way especially since Kyleigh (Davis' wife) is the dominant one.
Thx for the answer, but looks like the game will be the type i dislike. I'll probably keep an eye in it since the art is great. Hope you guys have enough success to make more games, and luckly one more to my liking. And don't make a early ending, they are the worst, it's like a fake ending. A good ending only has meaning if it's after all the events. And, i'd say, don't make the MC too pathetic, he can be beta, but that doesn'r mean he has to be a weakling that can only sob in the corner, for me that what kills a NTR game.

edit: I also hope you guys don't use the cliche small dick for the MC. It's probably the most anoying thing having the girl go on and on about how small and unsatisfying the dick of the MC is, it's way better when they focus on how good the fucking feels.

Sorry for the complaints, but i really hope this turns into a good NTR game.

Last edited:

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017

I guess I'm on the opposite side then Jaspion. I think having a choice where the swinging just stops, and having a happy ending ther,e doesn't really take away from the game (since usually these are really short) and I think it's nice to have a little "what if " happy scenario. But I completly agree with not having a useless MC with a tiny dick. That is really overused and doesn't fit the "swinging part completly".

I plan on playing this later when there is more content (that's what I usually do), but I would like to write down two things which I think is important in a netorase turns netorare game. You can just take it as an advice or a rambling of a random guy :D

First thing (since you have both perspectives), would be the lying aspect of the game. Netorase games have this uinque setting where the heroine can lie about what she did and we can see later that she was lying. I think this gives a good amount of thrill to the situation, so using it often at the start can leave some impact on the reader and keeps them guessing the next time the wife talks about the next encounter.
The second thing is the condom. This might be my personal thing but I feel like the moment of the condom goes off is the moment where everything gets serious and intersting (there are several VN-s that keep this in mind). So it's really important to build up to it and not just throw it off at a random moment. This can also be used with the lying thing as well since it can happen earlier but whithout the housband knowing.

Keep up the good work and good luck with your game :)

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017

Well, there are excellent netorase games. Here's one where the male protagonist has 100% control over the situation: . The story is mostly handled in a mature, believable way that you can actually imagine it happening in real life (though reality is always stranger than fiction - but that's not important now), but more importantly I, as the player have CONTROL, and it's a breath of fresh air that is much more welcomed than you might think. After all if you think about it seriously, a game where you lose and lose and lose while gaining little (or even nothing) should you put yourself in the MC's shoes isn't exactly a fun game sometimes.

On a related note, you'll be surprised by how NTR stories work in the Chinese community. Literally most of the them are netorase, probably because they naturally hate not being in control. Being in control means that you're the betrayer. If you can enjoy being betrayed, you can't say there's no joy in being the betrayer too.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Well, there are excellent netorase games. Here's one where the male protagonist has 100% control over the situation:
Oh that game is a good one. Kinda misses the points I just wrote down but still managed to be entertaining. I actually was sad that there was no netorare route :(

OK thanks, hows the best way to machine translate them? , seems to be a pain holding my smart phone with Google translater on the front screen all the time
You better up searching for a guide for VN text hooking. I use VNR to hook the text (or AGTH), Chiitrans Lite and Atlas for translation. There are several forums with detailed guides if I remember correctly :p

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Oh that game is a good one. Kinda misses the points I just wrote down but still managed to be entertaining. I actually was sad that there was no netorare route :(
It's not that it misses the point, but the theme it chose to stick with is different, you know? There are games that run pure NTR (tonnes of them in fact), gives you a choice (usually RPGM though because the extra choices mean less story depth, and less visual and audio requirement), or pure netosare. And for some reason, pure netosare games are extremely rare. The closest I can find that's not the one I showed you earlier is corruption games like Venus Blood, but that's already different you know.

Reactions: Leonhardt

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
It's not that it misses the point, but the theme it chose to stick with is different, you know? There are games that run pure NTR (tonnes of them in fact), gives you a choice (usually RPGM though because the extra choices mean less story depth, and less visual and audio requirement), or pure netosare. And for some reason, pure netosare games are extremely rare. The closest I can find that's not the one I showed you earlier is corruption games like Venus Blood, but that's already different you know.
Oh no I meant that it missed the two points I wrote down, not missed the point because it doesn't have netorare (or I'm misunderstanding you right now :p ). Or at least I didn't feel like the wife was lying about much (maybe I read it wrong because of the machine translation) and either the husband have known about the condom part or it happend for only a few lines so it didn't leave any impact. The game not having netorare is just my own thing since the game built up the netorase so well I expected it :p

Well you can reach more people of the game isn't pure netorase. It's interesting there is only a few since the Marina games were popular and those are pure netorase (though it also does some netorare elements well and manages to stay netorase)

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The game has no dialogue choices. You keep spamming left click, but you have no choices and nothing ever happens.

Stupid game.

I must've clicked 1000 times and no sex scenes with no dialogue choices.

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I guess I'm on the opposite side then Jaspion. I think having a choice where the swinging just stops, and having a happy ending ther,e doesn't really take away from the game (since usually these are really short) and I think it's nice to have a little "what if " happy scenario. But I completly agree with not having a useless MC with a tiny dick. That is really overused and doesn't fit the "swinging part completly".

I plan on playing this later when there is more content (that's what I usually do), but I would like to write down two things which I think is important in a netorase turns netorare game. You can just take it as an advice or a rambling of a random guy :D

First thing (since you have both perspectives), would be the lying aspect of the game. Netorase games have this uinque setting where the heroine can lie about what she did and we can see later that she was lying. I think this gives a good amount of thrill to the situation, so using it often at the start can leave some impact on the reader and keeps them guessing the next time the wife talks about the next encounter.
The second thing is the condom. This might be my personal thing but I feel like the moment of the condom goes off is the moment where everything gets serious and intersting (there are several VN-s that keep this in mind). So it's really important to build up to it and not just throw it off at a random moment. This can also be used with the lying thing as well since it can happen earlier but whithout the housband knowing.

Keep up the good work and good luck with your game :)
Thanks for the comments. The lying part I will definitely work into (or have the new writer work into) the story in a bigger/more regular way.

The "raw" scene was already drafted. Not sure whether it's a big enough event to really satisfy you, but it will be there.

The game has no dialogue choices. You keep spamming left click, but you have no choices and nothing ever happens.

Stupid game.

I must've clicked 1000 times and no sex scenes with no dialogue choices.
See it as a visual novel instead of a game. It's not a CYOA, unfortunately.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017

You better up searching for a guide for VN text hooking. I use VNR to hook the text (or AGTH), Chiitrans Lite and Atlas for translation. There are several forums with detailed guides if I remember correctly :p
Thanks alot,thats helping me out quit abit.Greets

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I am definitely interested in becoming a patreon for this game but my rule is to wait for 4-5 updates for each new game, i burned too many times in the past. We'll see.

Reactions: dest99

iamamannow

Apr 29, 2017
CG. looks top rated. Release an android port and this game is a hit. Nothing like this rite now on android

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Just stumbled on this game. Wasn't sure what to expect since it's clearly an early version but I found myself enjoying it and I really like the art style and the two girls are incredibly attractive. Interested to see where this goes, I'll be keeping my eye on this!

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes