R

RWaites

Fiona was not wearing any clothes in her new scene. Now she is. Sorry.
Obviously this is not a paid release. There will likely be one or two more non-paid releases for this version adding dialogue and design changes
PC and Linux
MAC
Password: Imastupidstupidman

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
Hope there are some nerori options, im not a huge fan of ntr but the art looks awesome. I'll be giving it a try regardless

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
Nvm, played three seconds and the mc will never grow balls big enough to ntr the other guy. So its not my type of game, but again, awesome art. Keep it up and gl

Reactions: bigphil963

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
any option to cuckquean?
No, not really. There's no options at all yet, this is a fairly linear title.

was the game ever translated in English?,Thanks
Neither of the Kabetuma games were translated into English. You can only machine translate them.

How can i see scene from fiona's perspective
There's no scenes from Fiona's perspective yet. The choice at the start is there for future scenes where the protagonist will not be present. So you can either play as a protagonist who only knows what he's seen or play knowing everything that happens with Fiona in the future, but right now the protagonist is still there for all of it.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
A question to the developer, will the MC have any chance in this game or is a always loser game?? Kinda bored with NTR games where MC is like a complete loser with no good qualities. And please, is the MC the kind that NEVER is able to please/fuck his wife?? Just so i now what to expect.

edit: Forgot to ask, does the netorare genre in your game include netori??

Reactions: bigphil963
3.50 star(s) 36 Votes