Unity Swimsuit Girl Pleasure Torture Simulation ~Never-ending Orgasmic Hell in the Gym Storeroom~ [v1.1] [konirokurabu]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Abserd

Dec 28, 2020
Oh, also I figured out the password minigame, if the number is highlighted red that means it is in the right spot, so just spam each number 3 times till you see which ones are red, and you know the password

ItsDaRealOne

Dec 21, 2019
Mega

Here's the updated version, this is my first time ever sharing a game so if I messed something up let me know
Here's a Workupload link to the new version, cause I don't like MEGA.
(Hopefully Abserd doesn't mind).

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
Mega

Here's the updated version, this is my first time ever sharing a game so if I messed something up let me know
NO FUCKING WAY, Thanks dude you are the man,my desperation has finally ended. (Just my luck that this happened when one of my ears are hurting lmao)

TenThousandDashes

Nov 20, 2020
Mega

You didn't mess up my friend. You are a god amongst men. (Although uploaders typically zip the game or put it in a folder since Google Drive or Mega automatically zips those.)

Blaaam

Jun 11, 2020
check the game path. BepInEx is not loaded if game path has multi-bytes characters or special characters. try move game folder to an other place. (ex. "d:\Games\mizugi\")

extract BepInEx to game folder.
run game once.
if BepInEx is loaded, the "BepInEx\plugins" folder be created. if not created, BepInEx is fail to load.

3 files ? what are those ? you needed just 1 file. (DumbRendererDemosaic.dll)
if want to use MTL, you can use the .
For me it all worked and I put the DumbRendererDemosaic.dll in plugins, but it does nothing. Is there something else I have to do? BepInEx loaded, dll plugin is there, it's just that there's still the mosaic censorship.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
For me it all worked and I put the DumbRendererDemosaic.dll in plugins, but it does nothing. Is there something else I have to do? BepInEx loaded, dll plugin is there, it's just that there's still the mosaic censorship.
This game's textures are baked already. plugin removes the S/W mosaic only. compare with plugin use/not.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
They probably meant the other products of the creator. before he released this game, just try to type the titles on the h manga site you use or the RJ number on the web link to find the full thing.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes