Unity Swimsuit Girl Pleasure Torture Simulation ~Never-ending Orgasmic Hell in the Gym Storeroom~ [v1.1] [konirokurabu]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Unfortunately, it still doesn't work. Maybe you need to install it differently or the version is not the same. I inserted 3 files into the plugins folder, but to no avail
check the game path. BepInEx is not loaded if game path has multi-bytes characters or special characters. try move game folder to an other place. (ex. "d:\Games\mizugi\")

extract BepInEx to game folder.
run game once.
if BepInEx is loaded, the "BepInEx\plugins" folder be created. if not created, BepInEx is fail to load.

3 files ? what are those ? you needed just 1 file. (DumbRendererDemosaic.dll)
if want to use MTL, you can use the .

Диман

Sep 4, 2020
check the game path. BepInEx is not loaded if game path has multi-bytes characters or special characters. try move game folder to an other place. (ex. "d:\Games\mizugi\")

extract BepInEx to game folder.
run game once.
if BepInEx is loaded, the "BepInEx\plugins" folder be created. if not created, BepInEx is fail to load.

3 files ? what are those ? you needed just 1 file. (DumbRendererDemosaic.dll)
if want to use MTL, you can use the .
Got it, I'll try. Initially, I didn't have a folder with plugins, I decided to create it myself, maybe that's the problem. Do you need a specific version of BeeplEx? At the expense of 3 files, they just offered to download 2 more and 1 separately, I did not figure it out and downloaded everything. There is no way to describe it in more detail right now

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Got it, I'll try. Initially, I didn't have a folder with plugins, I decided to create it myself, maybe that's the problem. Do you need a specific version of BeeplEx? At the expense of 3 files, they just offered to download 2 more and 1 separately, I did not figure it out and downloaded everything. There is no way to describe it in more detail right now
download and extract it to game folder. and run game once.
may be the game folder has "UnityCrashHandler32.exe". game client is x32.
if "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" exists, use

Диман

Sep 4, 2020
Thanks

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
Well damn man, even the demo (only 45 seconds in free mode) is up to date with the updates and has the new mechanic

leryhoho

Jan 7, 2023
This solved it for me. BepInEx was not generating the folders. Unfortunately, DumbRendererDemosaic.dll does not remove the mosaic (confirmed the .ini file generated)

Last edited:

aeonhorus333666

Jan 1, 2021
o ma gawd, THERE'S STILL NO UPDATE AT ANY WEBS... trying trial version and it was so GOOD, REALLY WANT TO BUY IT but have no money:cry:

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes