Others Abandoned Sweet Games [v0.1.8] [Anako]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
does anyone have the bonus code, or any idea how to edit the status of things?

DragonL

Dragon Person
Sep 14, 2016
For those looking how to cheat:

"berka" - activates cheats. Cheats will be unlocked, but you are supposed to turn them on before using. To use the cheats, open the Skills window, click on an attribute and press "+ / -" buttons in the description section.

"klot" - adds all available clothes to your wardrobe.

theblackout

Aug 27, 2016
Care to explain how? The only cheat section I see is in the menu. Type in klot and it does nothing.
If you enter the code to enable cheats and turn them on before starting a game, then start a new game, you can then go into settings and enter the code there. That's what I did, and it worked for me.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
If you enter the code to enable cheats and turn them on before starting a game, then start a new game, you can then go into settings and enter the code there. That's what I did, and it worked for me.
So enter berka first then start the game.
Awesome. Cheers man. I will give that a try later on.

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
anyone know if the .1.8 update added anything or is it just more bugfixes. the game could be good if it had content

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
anyone know if the .1.8 update added anything or is it just more bugfixes. the game could be good if it had content
Shame this is such a slow moving game, as it's quite good. Here are the notes from the blog, although it seems more like 0.1.7 notes, even though the title says 0.1.8 alpha. So safe to say not much has changed, except for emotions and zooming.
  • new textures for sister and her clothes; sister's facial expressions, arousal;
  • emotions and zooming in/out during dialogues (sister only);
  • console; can be used to enter bonus codes or cheats;
  • cheats to manipulate sister (and other NPC's when they will become available) and events;
  • a new branch for the event "Spying on My Sister";
  • improvements for some interface elements;
  • English texts proofread by ZephyrEclipse (for version 0.1.7);

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Another way to "cheat" is to use notepad (or similar) and edit the stats on the magazine since you can buy more of them. Every time you read it you can add to whatever stats you edit. It's a bit of a trial and error but, in theory, you can max every stat with one magazine since you can add stats that are not initially there. To be able to do that extract the executable just like you would with any other archive. Find cfgs@cfg_books.tit and inside the file find [after_school]. Here you can edit pretty much everything to your heart's desire. In a similar way you can edit clothes, and locations if you want to have a more libertine way of playing the game without the need to have a high lewdness stat.

Reactions: Cirro84

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I don't think so as the developer wants it to be "Corruption" based. So it will take ages.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I don't think so as the developer wants it to be "Corruption" based. So it will take ages.
Honestly the story doesn't seem to have moved forward at all. Just more changes in artwork, fixes and UI. This wouldn't normally be too bad, if the updates weren't so far apart. This is a game I actually enjoy, so it's even more frustrating to see it take so long between minor updates; the grinding is supposed to be in the game, not waiting for the game. :)

Anyone had luck getting the 'berka' cheat to work with this update?

Reactions: jonny meatballs
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes