Others Abandoned Sweet Games [v0.1.8] [Anako]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
Does version 0.1.6 contain any new content, like possibility to complete the last quests, any new quests et.c.?

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
It does. Some quests with sister can be completed, and new ones can be started. At least, I haven't seen them in the previous build.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Might be abandoned. Will wait another month to see but no communications since november on patreon and his blog

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Might be abandoned. Will wait another month to see but no communications since november on patreon and his blog
He had a crash but is back at work is also creator of Crisis Point - Extinction [v0.23] i believe he is using a different name but is the same person was supporting this game when his accident happened and same email i got also popped up at crisis point at same time. but as crisis makes more its his primary as this is a solo project

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
He had a crash but is back at work is also creator of Crisis Point - Extinction [v0.23] i believe he is using a different name but is the same person was supporting this game when his accident happened and same email i got also popped up at crisis point at same time. but as crisis makes more its his primary as this is a solo project
Guess that is what happens with Jizz in the tower...

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Does anyone know about the bonus codes patrons get for a pledge? What do they do??? o_O

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Lets you cheat. But you can cheat by manually editing the game files anyway
Okay thanks, but what exactly can you change by cheating? Sis quests stop at some point in the middle of nowhere (sex ed talk), I easily got all points I needed (reading a few days in a row e.g. was enough). Don't need to be chef de cuisine or do something else to level up.

Hoped for some extra quest or an ending for sis quest at least (i.e. never got anything at beach). They are named 'bonus codes' after all - so what is the bonus?, I asked myself...

Edit: the only thing that is unnecessary somehow is the clothes tearing to pieces pretty easily. That's something I'd like to cheat away, because it really sucks.

Last edited:

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Nice, thought this was dead. Has great potential, but not much has been done, since it's initial release. (Excluding 0.1.7 since I haven't played that yet)

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
mega:#!DIxnBSzC!EpwJ6Gox3qMlY9Ixk-g5tALn8wvffc7dG4Hjlq7fneY

Patch Notes:
  • greeting phrases and reactions to nudity, depending on MC's and NPC's stats; new dialog option - erotic stories;
  • a dozen of abilities; a few new dialogs, events and quests;
  • some icons, frames, texts were redrawn or replaced with higher resolution variants - the way they are displayed in game changed accordingly; I'm slowly reworking the interface into 4k resolution;
  • new history frame for tracking the events, dates, statistics; it displays only stats of 2 new repeatable events at this moments, but I will add an entry for every major occasion/date as development goes;
  • an action system for NPCs - moving, sleeping, masturbating;
  • fixed an issue with memory leaks in events; changed the way not accessible actions are introduced in the game;
  • clickable figures of NPCs will now appear on the screen, when NPCs are in the same location, as the MC;
  • all in all about 30 pages of text in Russian and similar amount in English;

Reactions: Burt and Oiz

JSheppard

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nice, thought this was dead. Has great potential, but not much has been done, since it's initial release. (Excluding 0.1.7 since I haven't played that yet)
it's developed since 2013 or 2012. Walking dead

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes