5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
5492.jpg

Overview:
It is a snowing Christmas Eve… Everything seems so peaceful when a huge earthquake occurs. The earthquake causes the city to be in ruin, and the surviving people need to find ways to stay alive. Some go crazy and rob others, some cling onto God, some gather to live together. The 6 main characters meet at a church while they were trying to find shelter from the snow. What will they see and experience in this extreme situation…?​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-09
Release Date: Japanese 2005-07-29, English 2010-06-22
Original Title: スワンソング
Developer: FlyingShine
Translator:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

4146.jpg 6004.jpg 6005.jpg 6006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Put the complete TAG, if you're going to post Japanese visual noves, make sure to follow the rules and PLEASE POST THE VNDB link, it's the bare minimal.

THIS ISN'T A GENRE
Heavy stuff:FeelsBadMan: and other hentai visual novel tropes.

Sep 26, 2017
Necromancing cause this VN is a gem and deserves a bump. OP's archive is defective, but you can find easily a Fuwanovel torrent.

Would share a link but I need to post 3 times to add one, so google "fuwanovel swan song" and you'll find it.

drew

May 19, 2017
Corrupted file is like the universe dont let us play this game and God are preventing us to do it, but ifg u want to play u will need search anothers ways so follow the path of demon, this is liek a movie haha the last game u will play unitl you become a bad person or something like that xD

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hot damn, I remember downloading this game off Fakku before the whole "legit" shebang. I think I enjoyed it, but I don't recall enough of it to make a legit review. If you don't mind a story with a more serious tone, give this game a try. I gotta warn you though, you get bad ends pretty often and the "good" ending is still a bummer, if I remember right.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes