5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
seriously?, no one wants to help a brother out and upload this to MEGA?.
Bro, this is an old ass game with very little forum activity. I'd be surprised if anyone still has this on their drive. If you can't find it anywhere, what makes you think people are going to?

LordMalice86

Apr 18, 2020
Bro, this is an old ass game with very little forum activity. I'd be surprised if anyone still has this on their drive. If you can't find it anywhere, what makes you think people are going to?
If people liked it they may have saved it, I know i save good games in a file just in case.

Reactions: lonelygale

Rahetre

Nov 29, 2020

Here is a new valid link. Add it to the op if you can, I'll make sure to keep it online. I would have made duplicate link on other hosts for safety reason myself, but I can't make an account on any of them.
@LordMalice I'm sorry you couldn't find the game earlier it indeedly seems to have disappeared from most websites.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
updated the OP to modern format .. reupped the broken file .. tell me if i missed something have fun
1620528338808.png

Horker14

Feb 19, 2021
lol i love this VN. I really enjoy dark stories like this. Takuma went from my most hated character to my favorite in the span of it. What a badass.

toscompliant

Aug 14, 2021
Looking for the soundtrack in the original quality, has someone been successful in unpacking resources of this game?
arc_unpacker doesn't have the neccessary decryption plugin ;_;

Mar 27, 2021
Dunno about the others but to me it was wasted potential... From the moment I saw that its a multiple protagonist I just skipped everything to the end, as much as I saw the H scenes are bad and Im really glad because it saved me HOURS, the multiple character mechanic is not the best... Its quite the opposite. Loved most of the tags and because of them I downloaded it but well it is what it is, I really hope that the game is as great as other people say but to me just putting H scenes is dumb since they are really low quality.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

Meilancholiaa

Nov 26, 2020
Dunno about the others but to me it was wasted potential... From the moment I saw that its a multiple protagonist I just skipped everything to the end, as much as I saw the H scenes are bad and Im really glad because it saved me HOURS, the multiple character mechanic is not the best... Its quite the opposite. Loved most of the tags and because of them I downloaded it but well it is what it is, I really hope that the game is as great as other people say but to me just putting H scenes is dumb since they are really low quality.
The game is almost two decades old. The H scenes are fine given the era, and that this isn't an eroge to begin with. The rape and stuff is used mostly as a storytelling device.

The story is quite deep and the observations it makes regarding humanity are still relevant today. I consider this an essential VN.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Who would have thought that a game from 2005 wouldn't be the same quality as games made nearly 20 years later.

Reactions: Gudil
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes