FaceMcShooty

Jul 6, 2018
I'm new around here and I would really aprecciate if someone told me how to run this game. I already have RPG Maker XP as someone said but I still get the error of RGSS102E.dll missing

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Try this save editor it works perfectly I love it -

Reactions: Del.Mar

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
stuck ..... how to make explosion ? to clear the path, anyone can help?

is there any walkthrough for this game?

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
I don't remember all the details but here are some tips:
You need find some items in the residential area - pipes, black powder, .....
Generally visit all houses south of your base.
But also go north if you haven't been there already. there is a park, where you can receive katana.
Then go back to your party and talk to them, creepy guy will make a bomb.

Last edited:

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
I don't remember all the details but here are some tips:
You need find some items in the residential area - pipes, black powder, .....
Generally visit all houses south of your base.
But also go north if you haven't been there already. there is a park, where you can receive katana.
Then go back to your party and talk to them, creepy guy will make a bomb.
but i cant enter the houses .... it always said "need to find the parents no time to wasted"

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Okey, then first go to the house to the very south. It's Sarah' parents house. Then return to the base and you will be able to search for bomb components.

peekayy

May 5, 2018
How the hell are you lot escapin the zombies at the first bit when you leave the bar? Theres 4 of them and I cant beat them all?

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
How the hell are you lot escapin the zombies at the first bit when you leave the bar? Theres 4 of them and I cant beat them all?
Get axe from storage room (with 3 zombies inside, you don't need to fight them all)

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
I wonder that myself.
Mine was 5 (pretty low I guess, although later in the game it went down to -20:WutFace: / That’s right, a negative value) and it wouldn’t let me save him.:frown:
Quite and old question, but it never got answered, so I figured I'd leave the answer here for anyone that happens to drop by and get puzzled by this- you don't need low morality, you need high morality. Not sure the exact amount, but I know with 100, it lets you either pretend to be his dog or his mother.

Reactions: Tomy75

maznixjr

Jun 4, 2017
I'm new around here and I would really aprecciate if someone told me how to run this game. I already have RPG Maker XP as someone said but I still get the error of RGSS102E.dll missing
have the same problem as this person. any info from anybody?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote