215303j

Right clicking and "Save Link As" worked for me for 1.21 on zippyshare. Just clicking on download did not.
Thanks for the tip!

It still didn't work in Firefox (downloaded "zip" file was 41kb and broken obviously), but it did work in Edge...

kyho

Jul 12, 2017
how much morality do you need to save the kid on the beach?
I wonder that myself.
Mine was 5 (pretty low I guess, although later in the game it went down to -20:WutFace: / That’s right, a negative value) and it wouldn’t let me save him.:frown:

VivaZ

Jul 15, 2017
Hi guys,
when i try to open the game, i have the start screen but the choices are empty. There is no text. When i start the game with top button, there is no texts in the game again. How can i solve this problem?

I think i don't have the font. What is the game font? I need to add this font to windows.

Nikolai55

Jul 31, 2017
I'd try this game out, but only through Mega. If anyone can share a Mega link, that'd be appreciated.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I am trying to make my own (non adult) game whitin the last year, which is not as easy as I was thinking. Therefore a friend of mine gave me this game as a "funny" Christmas present to get some ideas and I have to admit, that I like it somehow. But I am still far away from finishing my game and was thinking about going deeper into the materia, while translating Survivor Sarah into German, if there is any German community (and if this community is interested). I won´t do this for profit. I am normally working with MV, but I guess translating this game and reading (understanding) the events might help to improve my skills for my own project.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Sorry tarzan, if you feel misunderstood. But reading or listening "you Germans are reasonable for WW2" again and again is boring as hell. I wasn´t alive then, my grandparents were born in the late 1940´s.
I guess there might be jokes about the country or city where you live and you can´t stand them either.

Let us stop this, this is more or less spam, but feel free to contact me via PM, I won´t bite.

Back to the topic: I startet translating, took me about 3 hours for the first areas. I guess, it is a totally work of 30 to 40 hours. Deping on the response, if anyone ist interested in it and on the spare time I want to use for translating, I might finish it until the end if this month.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Translation seems to last longer than expected, but here is my first version. Most parts of database and the storyline until main road are translated into German. I am not satisfied with all the translations, but I want to fullfill all the translation and afterwards I start to rewrite some texts. Feel free to tell me where it has to be necessary in your opinion.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Subway and parts of the residental area are translated into German, hope to finish the translation within the next 2 weeks.

LastalMark

Jan 20, 2018
I've played through a few times and gotten most of the CGs. However, I'm trying to see all the toilet use scenes. So far I've seen all three scenes in the bar toilet and both food poisoning scenes in the guys house. However, I noticed in the CG gallery that there are still 3 spaces where the bar toilet scenes are. Can anyone confirm if there are more toilet scenes? Does it have anything to do with the Karaoke place's toilet? Sarah can interact with it but I can't find a prompt to use it.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I've played through a few times and gotten most of the CGs. However, I'm trying to see all the toilet use scenes. So far I've seen all three scenes in the bar toilet and both food poisoning scenes in the guys house. However, I noticed in the CG gallery that there are still 3 spaces where the bar toilet scenes are. Can anyone confirm if there are more toilet scenes? Does it have anything to do with the Karaoke place's toilet? Sarah can interact with it but I can't find a prompt to use it.
Bar, female toilet cabin, piss or shit (Benjamin)
Bar, male toilet urinal, piss or shit (Michael)
Bar, male toilet, piss or shit (Michael)
Poison house, bar path, owner interrupts
Poison house, lonely path, shit eater
That is all I found while translating the game.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote