1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

masterhd

Aug 11, 2017
I am hearing about some cheat engine and since game is way too difficult and I don't intend to play it for fighting (adult games are not for :) ) can anyone say where cheat engine can be downloaded?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
You can get on the official site, , after that read the tutorial to learned how the program work. Still, this second part of the game has a few cheats implemented already, but don´t remember if there´s anything for combat, but you could make yourself strong weapons and armor using cheats, that would make combat really easy.

U

User_66221

To explain a bit you've two choices to use cheat for rpg maker.

A nice website " " where you can edits all rpg maker games's stats.

With cheat engine, you just have to type in HEX bar :

-(Variable number (life for exemple)*2) + 1 first scan, you try to win a battle to lose some life, you type the new number in hex next scan so (your new life variable number*2) + 1 next scan

When you found the only line left to the left list, go down and right click on right line "show as hexodecimal" and left click to hexodecimal number and from the left to the right, after two first zero you delete the two next number and replace them AA and that's it you have infinite life.

And for infinite money/gold whatever it's after three zeros, you delete the two next number you've to replace them with AA, and you'll have infinite money/gold/ressources etc.....

Once you know that, you do it easily.

It can help for peoples who have bad time with this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

masterhd

Aug 11, 2017
Thanks a lot guys. I was trying to something without going through whole cheat engine tutorial but nothing worked but now I will try what you said Hydra92 and see if I can do it, if not then I will finish whole tutorial first.

U

User_66221

I believe Combin-ation has released a new art picture for survivor sarah 2 yesterday :)

MrOmil

Apr 23, 2017
Can anyone figure out how to beat chapter 1? I can never figure out how not to get the slave, sad, wrong way, or pet endings.

Reactions: Raz8099
U

User_66221

You have to try to be between 50-55 and do not to go above otherwise= bad ending

You must to try to do one or two tasks no more and going to sleep.

The problem is if you do too much task=bad ending, make your lazy butt=bad ending.

You must try to find the good middle, that's not easy i know but no choice.

Reactions: Woodnorth
U

User_66221

Normal, you've to download the farm's chapter (so chapter 1) separately.

I'm not sure this chapter is available on the site.

U

User_66221

The new update of survivor sarah 2 is coming soon (around 10th september), i can't wait to see about it :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: Silver1

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Either i've gone completely brain dead or i'm missing something but I can't find where the replay room is.

U

User_66221

The game(i mean chapter) isn't completed so it's normal there's not room collection yet.

In farm's chapter there is by the way.

U

User_51567

Pffff,
This is why i removed my pledge with Combin Ation a couple months ago..
For the last update,
It has been delayed from Juli to August.
From August to September.
And 9 September he said, it's going to take 1 more week.
(And he does this with almost every update)

And still noting to show for.
I love his games, Suvivor Sarah 1 and Green Shadow Rachel were the first real adult games i played so his games will always be something special for me.
But he keeps treating the Pledgers as crap and is milking the cashtrain like no one else before.
People relly should stop pledging to him to just show him a message that he is taking it to far

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
can someone help me with a problem ...........graphics/windowskin/001-blue01.............I can't play the game because of this ..............any solution ?????

U

User_66221

Pffff,
This is why i removed my pledge with Combin Ation a couple months ago..
For the last update,
It has been delayed from Juli to August.
From August to September.
And 9 September he said, it's going to take 1 more week.
(And he does this with almost every update)

And still noting to show for.
I love his games, Suvivor Sarah 1 and Green Shadow Rachel were the first real adult games i played so his games will always be something special for me.
But he keeps treating the Pledgers as crap and is milking the cashtrain like no one else before.
People relly should stop pledging to him to just show him a message that he is taking it to far
I'm agree with you even if i very love his games too, the last version of survivor sarah 2 chap 2 was 0.45 and is dated from 20 june so more of three month without any update maybe he need time to make 0.6 v but it's true it start to make long.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote