• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_66221

Thanks, I already had VX, I hate petty incompatibilities.
I am not over the moon about gore, but nothing really bothers me, which is different than what I like.
Indeed, there's multiples endings, good, bad and very very bad ending.

It's like green rachel and other combin-ation's games, good ending aren't easy to get.On survivor sarah 2(farm's chapter) each time i had the very worst ending i don't know why.

Even with a walkthrough, not easy to get the good ending.

M

MantisK

Indeed, there's multiples endings, good, bad and very very bad ending.

It's like green rachel and other combin-ation's games, good ending aren't easy to get.On survivor sarah 2(farm's chapter) each time i had the very worst ending i don't know why.

Even with a walkthrough, not easy to get the good ending.
Yes, getting past zombies the first time is very hard. Even with snooker stick (which should go straight through eye), but I am not into fight games, having nerve damage and CTS don't help.

U

User_66221

Yes it remind me the muscle boss in green shadow rachel who was a hell to beat even with edits stats with cheat engine.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Yeah, the Farm part of this game is quite hard, the worst part is that you don´t know if you succeeded until you finish the other girl part and go rescue this Sarah, so if you fail all the work you did was wasted anyway.

Reactions: Woodnorth
U

User_66221

Yeah, the Farm part of this game is quite hard, the worst part is that you don´t know if you succeeded until you finish the other girl part and go rescue this Sarah, so if you fail all the work you did was wasted anyway.
Exactly, i still had this ending each time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Wow!I did not know that ending existed, the only bad end i got in the farm was when she was broke, acting like a slave. That game really is even more bloody than i thought it was, not really my thing but i imagine you have to do something more extreme to get such a ending?

U

User_66221

Very simple, don't do any task to make them angry, each time you wake up going back to sleep.

So they'll to punish you each time and......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: taglag

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Yeah, i don´t like gore either, still, its possible to avoid extreme scenes like that in most games, in this case you can avoid it by doing something from time to time in the farm, you can´t just sleep, for the other side you need to moderate what you do or Sarah will go mad and you´ll get in the end i spoke of.

U

User_66221

Exactly, it is that who's not easy and not very clear.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
You probably figured it out too, but its all connected to the "farm submission" status, i don´t have a clear answer but you can´t let it raise too much, i guess a safe value should be around 50 or something, that´s why you can´t go too far at either side, if you simple can´t pass that part alone i think you could try cheat engine to change the value, i never did that so i can´t explain a number for you to change, but its a option.

U

User_66221

Okay, so when this status reach a safe value like 50 or 55, sarah going to sleep and pass to Anne directly right?

I don't remember well, i played this game Last january i played just one or two time so don't remember very well.

I hope the second chapter with the village'll be more clear and more understandable about endings.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I don´t think so, i tested once and i reached 100 before going to the other girl ( of course, i got the slave bad ending ). You probable must do a few days in farm, just don´t let the number reach too high.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
True, but keep in mind the game is not all like that, its very possible to avoid these extreme scenes from the game ( still, keep in mind these games are not about simple humiliation or submission like most games you´ll find around, these are more aggressive ) , i did not knew this end existed and i played the farm a few times. I like the games from combin Action, the downside is when there is violence like that.

Reactions: taglag
U

User_66221

Well all combin-ation's games are enough dark for adult games, after we're into a zombie's game into a adult game so....it can be violent okay, but i like Sarah's personality since the first game it's just like Jill Valentine in resident evil you know.

And see her just killed like this while everyone is crying around her it's just too much for a adult game, i prefer to see " slave" ending for exemple that a ending like this.

But combin'ation's endings games are often like this, just look at green shadow racher when she end up demasked and humiliated in front all the city, his games talk about enough dark theme.

He put in more somes special fetish like scat and all, his games aren't for everyone.

But i love his games because it's original, see strong women get broken and humiliated in public but extreme violence and torture it's less my thing.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
So there isn't a Chapter 1 of SS2 available? Not to be confused with SS1.

U

User_66221

Chapter 1 of SS2 is available yes who's the farm's part, SS1 is a another game and it's too the all first combin-ation's game who tell how Sarah is became a zombie's hunter and tell too how the zombie outbreak has began who have a link with the story of agent alona and green rachel because theses chars make part of the same universe.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I'm, trying to find out how to play Chapter 1 SS2, because 0.45 says it only includes chapter 2 of SS2, due to being an alpha.

U

User_66221

Yes until SS2 chapter 2 isn't not finished i don't think he'll include the farm's chapter who's chapter one so you'll have to find this one on the forum or buy it on his patreon to support him who's 15 $ and in uncensored version.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote