1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Not abandoned - CombinAtion's been dealing with some hardware problems although they seem to be solved now.
How did you find this info? Has Combin got another blog or did you reach out to him via SubscribeStar etc? He hasn't posted on his main blog since 2020 afaik. That is good to know though, I always thought he just silently disappeared.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
How did you find this info? Has Combin got another blog or did you reach out to him via SubscribeStar etc? He hasn't posted on his main blog since 2020 afaik. That is good to know though, I always thought he just silently disappeared.
I work with him sometimes, I help with the RPG Maker scripting mostly.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
This is true, I would know I'm a mouse hiding in his walls.

I stole one of his nuts while he was sleeping

Reactions: lev123456

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
It based on your corruption level (think that's what he calls it in his game). If it is too low, you can't escape. You have to choose when to be compliant and when to not be compliant to keep your level to a certain range. There maybe a message in the forum that defines those levels. Seen one when it first came out eons ago but don't remember where. But point is you have to keep it up to certain level in order to escape and get to the part 2. I do know you can use one of the editors to change your save file and change those levels. But it is possible by making the correct choices to keep your corruption level at a safe point to escape.

james4456

Mar 18, 2023
hey i know this is an old game but does anyone know how to get your stuff back from the farm i got the key but dont know how to find my stuff

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Unbelivable, new info from Combin Ation:

image-800.jpg

I'm very sorry for the delay in updating for about a year! Details will be announced after the first update of "SS2 -The Cruel World-". Development is still ongoing and the first update will include over 200 event photos. Sorry to keep you waiting again!

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Unbelivable, new info from Combin Ation:

View attachment 2793142

I'm very sorry for the delay in updating for about a year! Details will be announced after the first update of "SS2 -The Cruel World-". Development is still ongoing and the first update will include over 200 event photos. Sorry to keep you waiting again!

At last...
It is like patiently waiting for "Fall:Out" update by "Dvoika Games":

https://f95zone.to/threads/fall-out-v0-4-1-dvoika-games.5339/

Last edited:

Muriel_Lockwood

Aug 15, 2023
Hello people. Please tell me how to get out of the farm. All the work is done. All Sarah can do is wander around and sleep. That's all. Maybe I don't understand something? Help. Thank you.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Hello people. Please tell me how to get out of the farm. All the work is done. All Sarah can do is wander around and sleep. That's all. Maybe I don't understand something? Help. Thank you.

Sir, I suggest You to wait for the new update.
You can monitor the process at "Combin Ation's" page.

Information update (August):

Translation:
Combin Ation

Aug/18/2023 14:59

The event picture of the first update is completed. I'm currently making an RPG tool with friends.

Muriel_Lockwood

Aug 15, 2023
Sir, I suggest You to wait for the new update.
You can monitor the process at "Combin Ation's" page.

Information update (August):

Translation:
Combin Ation

Aug/18/2023 14:59

The event picture of the first update is completed. I'm currently making an RPG tool with friends.
Since I saw that the game is already 7 years old, I thought that it was already completely ready. but ok i'll wait. Thank you.

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Since I saw that the game is already 7 years old, I thought that it was already completely ready. but ok i'll wait. Thank you.
I think that chapter 1 of part 2 "Inhuman farm" was finished. For me it was too hardcore in content so I haven't played it till the end.
Chapter 2 of part 2 is still under development afaik.

Reactions: nerogaf

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
I think that chapter 1 of part 2 "Inhuman farm" was finished. For me it was too hardcore in content so I haven't played it till the end.
If "Chapter 2, Part 2" will be released this year...

Muriel_Lockwood

Aug 15, 2023
It doesn't look like chapter 1 part 2 is finished. Because after completing all the tasks on the farm, nothing happens. Absolutely. The passage is really just a dead end. Well, or I don't understand something, I don't see something, somewhere. I apologize in advance that my English may be bad. Because it is not my native language.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote