1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

chesire

May 5, 2017
Finally made some morphs and some fast test renders for my version of Sarah (took me about 2 month to find some time for it), on the fifth render DaZ closed without an error message and I did not save the character before. I hope to remember the morphs, but maybe you have some ideas aswell for her new appearance.
View attachment 1609028 View attachment 1609033 View attachment 1609037 View attachment 1609042
face does not fit the Sarah from the game make the face a little smaller vertically and make lips a lil puffier. Also just a little request from me but ponytail please.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
face does not fit the Sarah from the game make the face a little smaller vertically and make lips a lil puffier. Also just a little request from me but ponytail please.
Yeah the one in the game gave me the thought that it was similar to Marie Rose, with modifications. A more serious look or something.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I always liked the face of Rachel (Green Shadow) more than Alona and Sarah, that´s why I have made her face a little "longer", but sure, this is possible to change and I will give it a try.
The ponytail is the bigger problem, because I have no ponytail hairstyle in my database so far and I have spend enough money on Christmas sales.

Yeah the one in the game gave me the thought that it was similar to Marie Rose, with modifications. A more serious look or something.
Sorry, I don´t know who Marie Rose is. => google shows me a bunch of pictures about a DOA char, but I don´t see big similarity to Sarah.

Last edited:

chesire

May 5, 2017
I always liked the face of Rachel (Green Shadow) more than Alona and Sarah, that´s why I have made her face a little "longer", but sure, this is possible to change and I will give it a try.
The ponytail is the bigger problem, because I have no ponytail hairstyle in my database so far and I have spend enough money on Christmas sales.

Sorry, I don´t know who Marie Rose is. => google shows me a bunch of pictures about a DOA char, but I don´t see big similarity to Sarah.
Sorry I don't want you to waste money. It was drunken ramblings don't mind

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Sorry I don't want you to waste money. It was drunken ramblings don't mind
No problem, how should you know about the missing hairstyle. I asked for ideas to change her and you replied.

I will try some headmorphs on the weekend and maybe some other hairstyles. Nobody complained about her body so far, therefore it will stay unchanged.

lev123456

Oct 21, 2017
Who have CG of chapitre 2 ?
There is also my safe file, but not all scenes are activated. also, because the game is abandoned, there is no gallery for all events
Before some scenes I forgot to save, 1-2 save repeated, + gallery of some scenes

All storyline is completed(on the extraction of materials and killing bosses..probably)

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
new post on his with 2 pictures:

Information update (June)

The next game I'm working on is actually SS2 -The Cruel World-. This will be announced when the first update / demo is complete, but it turns out to take longer, so leave it alone. I've been asked about it several times, so I know now.

You may already be playing the RPG Maker XP version of SS2, but the game isn't complete (only Chapter 1 is complete, Chapter 2 is WIP). Therefore, the game isn't entirely new, and the XP version of SS2 is far less accepted as it's far more extreme and filthy than previous games, so it's probably not the most welcome decision. However, we hope that with the updated graphics from Daz3D (from Poser) and the game engine from RPG Maker MZ (from XP), we can improve the game to make people love it more!

This time we'll do our best to complete the whole game, but the game still has several chapters as planned and we'll finish them one by one. SS2 will be fully reproduced from Chapter 1, but I think some events will change.

The first update / demo requires about 15 * scenes. If you have any questions, please contact us from the following.

thank you for reading!

* Start using "scenes" to count per release. Also, scenes are counted for each camera view. Most events require one scene, but more complex events consist of two or more scenes. Even if the scenes of the same event, the focus of each scene is different.

Reactions: Silver1

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
new post on his with 2 pictures:
Thank you for the update, i know there´s no way of knowing when, or if, this game will be completed, but at least the game is not really abandoned. I wish this creator produced more, he makes good games but updates take forever, its a wonder that he even have finished games.

Reactions: nerogaf

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
Greetings to You.
"Survivor Sarah 2" runs smoothly on "Linux".
Tried it myself.
Do not forget to install all RPGM dependencies.
i was sure i had them installed,.. which packet are you talking about so i can check

edit:attached screenshot of the console error messages because i cant come up with a solution

Last edited:

chesire

May 5, 2017
i was sure i had them installed,.. which packet are you talking about so i can check

edit:attached screenshot of the console error messages because i cant come up with a solution
Oh boy download and install RGSS-RTP-Standard-pt-br.exe, RTP100 & RPG VX ACE.

ohmy345

Feb 7, 2023
hello everyone i hope everyone is fine
i have a problem with the game am it gives me a message of cannot find Graphics/Windowskins/001-Blue01 as soon as i lauch the game
does anyone know of a way to fix this ?
Thanks

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote