Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
I didn't think you were the one for pointing fingers and making lies

Last edited by a moderator:

visan

Jul 28, 2021
man, this is probably the best sharing experience i saw in this games, this is proof that a wife dont need to be a cheating whore to be a delicious faitfull slut, also a wife dont need to worship other man cocks or hate her husband cock, this is how swinger couples really are, like i said this is probably the best sharing experience i have seen around here, thank you

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
man, this is probably the best sharing experience i saw in this games, this is proof that a wife dont need to be a cheating whore to be a delicious faitfull slut, also a wife dont need to worship other man cocks or hate her husband cock, this is how swinger couples really are, like i said this is probably the best sharing experience i have seen around here, thank you
You're welcome.

Reactions: Zorkan

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Wish there was more to the ending but still a fantastic parody. So hope another one is made, but have Ellie in it as well!!!!
Think this is better then the actual VN it is based on! I just hope something like this does happen in the real VN....

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I'm not complaining at all, I think it's great that fans make fangames. Just the canon thing is a hard claim.
A strange and incomprehensible statement on your part, I do not understand because it is clearly written there, a non-canonical mini-story. Why do you say it's a canon?
Sometimes I just don't understand people. This case is like this. Maybe you can explain it to me.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote