Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Damn, how many horrible spin-offs will this game have? I don't ever want to hear people complain about romance games being boring, this is literally the same ole game.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
Who made this and why? After the sauna episode, this one looks very awful. Weak graphics, the script is almost absent. I didn't like it at all... Looks fake.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Who made this and why? After the sauna episode, this one looks very awful. Weak graphics, the script is almost absent. I didn't like it at all... Looks fake.
hate to do this to ya, but, these are just drawings. they are fake, not real.
Had to do it

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Canon? Says who?
Meh leave it, surely that helps him sleep at night :ROFLMAO:, on the other hand if you want to see ntr scenes from a game that doesn't have it, I think this is the best option making him the female protagonist and separately from the original.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Meh leave it, surely that helps him sleep at night :ROFLMAO:, on the other hand if you want to see ntr scenes from a game that doesn't have it, I think this is the best option making him the female protagonist and separately from the original.
I'm not complaining at all, I think it's great that fans make fangames. Just the canon thing is a hard claim.

Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I'm not complaining at all, I think it's great that fans make fangames. Just the canon thing is a hard claim.
Sure, I'm not so sure about "canon" either, what I would say is let him believe that if it's canon, maybe the dev is still waiting for them to put sex on the original and that's why he believes it, but all good. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fzoner95

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
SoiCoyboy's
Surprise For The Boss [Final] Spicy Edition MOD

• Corrected hundreds of spelling and grammar errors
  • Rewrote many passages that did not make much sense to me
    • I mean, who takes cancer to the sofa?
  • Added additional passages in order to spice things up as only SoiCowboy does
  • If you don't like Sophia becoming a cum slut in a few hours, this MOD is not for you
Download the attached file and place it in the game's executable folder (Where the .exe resides).
Unzip and answer "Yes" to replace files.
DM me for any comments or suggestions.
Enjoy!

View attachment SurprisefortheBoss-pc-Spicy.zip

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
View attachment 2597929

Overview:
A non - canon swinging mini story from the A Wife and Mother Universe​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-05
Release Date: 2022-06-21
Developer: Bane71&globsis Bane71(F95) - globsis(F95)
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
Original - Compressed

View attachment 2597941 View attachment 2597942 View attachment 2597944 View attachment 2597945 View attachment 2597946 View attachment 2597947 View attachment 2597930 View attachment 2597935 View attachment 2597937
Love it! Can't wait to see more of this for sure, the original VN needs this kind of stuff in it! Can't wait to see where it goes and how it ends!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote