Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
Hi, Two quick question regarding the game :
First, Is it the type of game if you dont do things right, you'll miss stuff or will it just take longer ? I dont like to follow walkthrough but I dont want to miss stuff as it seems quite promising...
Second, In the cell phone we can see mom and sis stats, is there a way to see the stats of the other girls from school ? Thx and great game so far !
To expound on what Centurion said: you have to get the girls' favor to 40 before you can ask for their phone number in the "ask small favor" interaction. From there, not only can you see their stats, but also text, flirt, and invite them over. Whether these are successful or not depends on different stats like Love and Lust.

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
To expound on what Centurion said: you have to get the girls' favor to 40 before you can ask for their phone number in the "ask small favor" interaction. From there, not only can you see their stats, but also text, flirt, and invite them over. Whether these are successful or not depends on different stats like Love and Lust.
Favor needs to be at 60. At 40 you can engage in more than one conversation with them but you need 60 to ask for a small favor.

Reactions: Gwb2006

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Is it the type of game if you dont do things right, you'll miss stuff or will it just take longer ?
Mostly it takes longer. Technically, some variants of scenes can be missed if you don't see them before you buy relevant powers (eg: Nympho Sis jumping on pre-incest Billy). Sometimes these changes are significant, and sometimes it just changes a couple of lines. But I don't think there is any content that can be missed entirely due to this. The number of scenes that have any change is pretty large, so it isn't really feasible to make a list. Also applies to all powers.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Mostly it takes longer. Technically, some variants of scenes can be missed if you don't see them before you buy relevant powers (eg: Nympho Sis jumping on pre-incest Billy). Sometimes these changes are significant, and sometimes it just changes a couple of lines. But I don't think there is any content that can be missed entirely due to this. The number of scenes that have any change is pretty large, so it isn't really feasible to make a list. Also applies to all powers.
how can to increase love/lust without using mind control ( unlock incest billy)

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Is there a guide for how to unlock various scenes? Like I saw that in the CGs there's one for Maggie and Steph together but I've got no clue how to trigger that. The walkthrough was helpful as a kind of baseline but that only really tells me how to get nympho/obsession scenes and stuff and when looking around I heard that apparently what you first tell Derek, Freddy and Tamara about why Larsen is running the program actually matters. No idea if that's why I can't seem to trigger Tamara's lunch scene.
In general each girl will have the following scenes:

- 1 booty call scene through the invite over action using the phone

- 4 physical contact scenes (HJ, BJ, quickie, Sex) from the social interaction menu
- the sex scene consists of three phases where each can be generous or selfish
- with fetish unlocked you can change the whole scene for Steph, Maggie, Denise and Nikki
- with all the polymorphism levels unlocked you can change the last phase of a scene with a special one (F/F, futa or monster cock)
- there are two sex scenes for Stephanie, since she's the only character as for now that can be interacted with both at home and at school
- Nikki's whole scene can either be done by a male or a female Billy

- 3 coearcian scenes (HJ, BJ, Sex) from negative social interaction
- for the sex scene you can choose between two endings.

- 3+ nympho scenes for all schoolgirls except Steph that randomly trigger upon entering the school hall (morning or day)
- some of them have additional scenes containing other girls that are nymphos aswell (Sandra+Denise, Sam+Kelly+1/2 Mary)
- Nikki's scenes can be done as Billy or as Billy Jean
- Larson has nympho scenes, that randomly happen during "Meet with the principal" and scenes that can be choosen to play instead of working at school (the latter is basically one scene but it can involve different positions)
- the nympho scenes for Steph and Maggie can randomly happen at home
- for Steph that's TV, cleaning, learning and 2 resting scenes (not sleeping)
- for Maggie those 4 randomly happen in a progressive way while you're in the kitchen (a.k.a. MOVIE TIME DOOM)
- additionally Maggie has 5 or 6 scenes that can happen during wednesday and friday night (not talking about the Sophie scenes). In 3 or 4 of them Billy is just watching, in 2 Billy can join in (drunk texting, shower and the nurse from Globex)

- 3+ progressing obsessive scenes for each girl randomly triggered during sleep.
- the additional scenes depend on Maggie's status (obsessive, nympho, none of those, fetish unlocked, Billy's attraction towards Meggie, joyride active). So there are some scenes, that can only happen BEFORE you unlock Mind Control and the corresponding flaw.
- to get Nikki's additional scene, Steph has to be obsessive, to get Allie's additional scene, Steph has to be nympho
- Maggie and Steph only have 3 obsessive scenes during night. Maggie has an additional scene, while Billy is cleaning

- 1 sexbot scene for each schoolgirl triggered while going to class
- sexbot scene for Larson at "Meeting with the principal"
- no sexbot scene for Maggie

- 3+ corruption scenes for each schoolgirl triggered while going to class. The scene depends on the corruption stat.
- there are additianal scenes for more than one girl involved (Denise+Kelly, Denise+Sandra)
- it seems like the corruption scenes don't happen when the girl is a sexbot. Can anyone confirm?
- Larson's scenes triggered by "Meeting with the principal"
- No corruption scene for Maggie.

- 3 to 5 MC programming scenes for each girl. The "personal assistant" reprogramming unlocks all of them at once.
- 3 of those scenes are accessed by the large favors (shopping, workout, library)
- note that each girl will only accept two of those. To get the third you need to change their personality
- 1 joyride scene (requires the girl to to have a car)
- 1 "teach me" scene (can also be achieved by the Mind Control command)
- those are often the same as one of the large favor scenes. E.g. Maggie teaches you fitness during a workout.
- 1 scene from hiring them as tutor (same as library favor)

- 3 (4) MC command scenes (lapdance, BJ, Bend over (+ "teach me" with reprogramming -> same as large favor))
- Maggie+Steph scene, if control is high enoughe for both and both of them are present (bend over command)

- Mischief actions require a bad alignment and can be accesed at different branches of the school hall. At the moment there is only panty raid at the gym and a Sandra scene at the liberal arts wing.

- Minor scenes for critical success at class for the corresponding girl. (Unimplemented for most girls)

Other characters, specials and storyline.
- Maggie's shower scene (triggered at afternoon)
- Steph's shower scene (triggered at morning)
- Steph's TV scene (always when you watch TV at night except for mondays and thursdays, can be expanded depending on Steph's stats)
- Girl criminal during night patrol
- Spoiled brat during critical success at security job
- Teacher after critical success at teacher's aid job (BJ or Sex, depending on her control and requires MC unlocked)
- Billy Jean scene during janitor job
- No clue about other jobs
- The cheerleaders (requires good alignment)
- Kelly's investigation (requires good alignment and a score of 30+ at crimefighting)
- Maggie and Sophie during wednesday and saturday night (Different scenes depending on alignment, Sophie's stats and whether Maggie is obsessive or not)

- NCHDL related (I'm lazy here)
- Repeatable and progressing sessions with Billy, Danny, Freddie and Steph during Monday afternoon and TV session at night.
- Derek+Sandra during his recruitment
- Scenes during missions
- Tamara (shopping during lunchbreak, kiss + BJ in the school hall, being tutored by her)

NOTE:
Use this as a scene guideline, however this list is not complete. The phone interface to watch scenes again is buggy and doesn't allow to watch every single scene. I think Baal already mentioned he doesn't like it and maybe there will be an overhaul for this at some point. Not all schoolgirls are fully implemented (duh), so Mary misses some scenes and there are no scenes for Chelsea or Terry. By the definition I used in this list, Tamara doesn't count as a schoolgirl and neither does Danni. So basically to get scenes that require social interactions you need to be able to interact with them. This is not true for Danni, Tamara, Chelsea, Terry, and some other named characters like the women working at globex, initiative, etc. etc

Edit: Yeah in conclusion there is a shitload of scenes and the size of this post got out of hand. I apologize.
Edit2: Layout is an asshole, tried to change the post a tad to prevent eye cancer.
Edit573567: Added some stuff + typos
Edit93563758358: Put a copy of the post into walkthrough discussion.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Sympathic Link can drive them temporarily crazy, including Nympho. If Mom or Sis are crazy, they don't care about incest.

FibaG

Jul 8, 2018
Sympathic Link can drive them temporarily crazy, including Nympho. If Mom or Sis are crazy, they don't care about incest.
Then where it's the point on incest anymore? have 2 girls mindless slut crazy nympo without feelings.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Context.... The question was how to do it without Mind Control. There's more than one way. There's technically 3 ways.

Make the girl obsessed with you....so that they'll do anything to make you happy.
Make the girl a nympho....so they'll do anything to make themselves happy.
Use mind Control to over-ride their normal objection to incest.

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
You can reprogram both Mom and Sis to not care about familial relation. I think it's Family Ties or something along those lines. Just reprogram that for both of them then it takes a week to take effect. After it takes effect, you can interact with them like anyone else and raise their love/lust without using mind control.

Reactions: FibaG

FibaG

Jul 8, 2018
You can reprogram both Mom and Sis to not care about familial relation. I think it's Family Ties or something along those lines. Just reprogram that for both of them then it takes a week to take effect. After it takes effect, you can interact with them like anyone else and raise their love/lust without using mind control.
and that's how you can unlock more inhibition for mom, thanks man.

Reactions: Gwb2006

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Then where it's the point on incest anymore? have 2 girls mindless slut crazy nympo without feelings.
You can just brainwipe them with MC into sex, turn them into nymphos or obsessives, suppress family ties and then miscellaneous scenes like screwing the mom when she's drunk or Steph when she's got really high corruption at school.

Also, thanks Eugenene for that guide. Do the Danni scenes require Steph's fetish unlocked? I've been kind of ignoring that stuff.

And yeah, I hope the scene replay gets fixed. I don't like how it's always set to Billy being dommed by Allie, Steph, Monica and Maggie because they don't match his fetishes. And then there's all the missing scenes.

Gooseman117

Mar 11, 2018
I've looked through the guides here and the wiki but I'm still very unclear about how the obsessive and nympho mechanics work. I've unlocked most regular scenes, including nympho for Maggie and Stephanie as well as obsessive for Maggie. But I can't figure out how to get obsessive for Stephanie or obsessive+nympho for the other women. I can get them to that state but then nothing happens when I head to class or home or anything. Is it at all dependent on how they're programed or how/where I interact with them? For instance, drone vs assistant or school vs dates vs booty calls?

Additionally, I know Maggie can be nympho without Family Ties Suppression through lust spam, but can she be obsessive without it? Spamming her with Love Overload when love is capped at 20 doesn't seem to do anything.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
I've looked through the guides here and the wiki but I'm still very unclear about how the obsessive and nympho mechanics work. I've unlocked most regular scenes, including nympho for Maggie and Stephanie as well as obsessive for Maggie. But I can't figure out how to get obsessive for Stephanie or obsessive+nympho for the other women. I can get them to that state but then nothing happens when I head to class or home or anything. Is it at all dependent on how they're programed or how/where I interact with them? For instance, drone vs assistant or school vs dates vs booty calls?

Additionally, I know Maggie can be nympho without Family Ties Suppression through lust spam, but can she be obsessive without it? Spamming her with Love Overload when love is capped at 20 doesn't seem to do anything.
I've posted a scene guide earlier today (page 375). Will put a copy of it into the walkthrough thread.
Unstable states can be caused by the insanity aura. To answer your question: Yes Maggie can be obsessive without the suppression. Actually any character being obsessive or a nympho supresses family ties (Maggie and Steph) and sexual orientation (Nikki). So when characters are affected by those unstable states, you can use the suppression slot for something else.

Gooseman117

Mar 11, 2018
I've posted a scene guide earlier today (page 375). Will put a copy of it into the walkthrough thread.
Unstable states can be caused by the insanity aura. To answer your question: Yes Maggie can be obsessive without the suppression. Actually any character being obsessive or a nympho supresses family ties (Maggie and Steph) and sexual orientation (Nikki). So when characters are affected by those unstable states, you can use the suppression slot for something else.
That guide is great, thank you for writing it up and pointing me to it.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Reprogram is mind control, and my question is how to raise love and lust without learning mind control ( already answeared)

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes