sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Something I never quite understood about this game is how you make suppresions permanent.
Higher ranks of Mind Control give access to Mindcrafting. Suppression is one of the three categories of effect. Mindcrafts are permanent. They last until replaced or negated through further Mind Control effects. A target can be subjected to at most one of each category of Mindcrafting. Placing a different version overrides the current one.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Kind sire... How do we open the save/load menu? I tried the usual swipes to no avail so maybe they're not the right way?
Looks like we need to download some fast-button-helper-whateva to have "Esc" button. Can also suggest "hacker keyboard" (googl it, son), since it HAVE the buttons + can be called from notification any time.

Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
The problem with making a mod for 'naked in school' is that the vast majority of the characters don't have 'interaction' pictures for when they're naked. Kelly, the Sister, and the Mother are the only three that do (last I checked).

Making it so they're naked in school will require you to choose: either you can't kiss/hug/touch/sex them when they're naked, or they go and put on clothes first, or you create new images of those interactions.
hi, could you tell me how you get girls to be naked at school, please?

pbam

May 22, 2018
I still keep going back to this game, sad it will never get an update or a proper remake.
yeah, the new one seems like such a downgrade in absolutely all categories, aside from maybe the models. I actually find the "shitty" older models kind of charming instead of the updated ones. the new game's cluttered eyesore of a UI can go die in a fire, and the new gameplay with limited loadouts and the dice system is somehow even more tedious and worse than the grind of the old game. the old game's setting, mechanics and story just hit all the right things for me. we'll have to wait (literally 3-5 years in this case depending on his pace) before passing final judgement, but it's not looking promising.

Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
Anyone know how to spark Derek and Sandra's relationship? Derek is already a goalie, but I can't get the dialogue going at the pool. Apparently Freddy has to intervene, but I don't know how.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Anyone know how to spark Derek and Sandra's relationship? Derek is already a goalie, but I can't get the dialogue going at the pool. Apparently Freddy has to intervene, but I don't know how.
Don't make Derek a goalie and keep Freddie investigating him. Freddie will approach in the hall at school as tell you a creep is hanging around the pool. Take a swim class and Sandra will ask you to deal with Derek. Talk to them both and persuade Sandra to go on a date with him.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes