Jun 30, 2018
If you max out Danni's fetish by repeatedly asking her personal questions, she becomes a very loose version of a girlfriend. You go on dates I think on Tuesdays by going to the café and get to fuck other girls with her consent (or at least I saw one scene with multiple girls). I haven't finished the full line of events and have only triggered it once though. For reference I have the radioactive mod installed, though I'm not certain it's required.

You may also need to max out Steph's fetish because there is a whole interaction with the two before she agrees which is triggered by doing one of those extra dialogue options (the ones that give love), though I pressed literally all of the buttons on both characters so I don't remember which one and I have no idea if she's actually required to be interacted with at all.
My Danni is broken, the game is bugged whatever i do with her, fetish quest not starting, coerce scenes don't have photos, don't know how to fix it

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
My Danni is broken, the game is bugged whatever i do with her, fetish quest not starting, coerce scenes don't have photos, don't know how to fix it
Have you applied the 45.03 patch? (OP under "Other" Links) -- it is needed on all platforms.

That said, Danni wasn't finished so there will probably be some issues still.

• Red Heart
Reactions: accountant2992

Kaizazel

Dec 30, 2021
Hi everybody.

Can someone tell me how to trigger these scenes, please?
Especially that of the mother!
The Maggie one on the toilet triggers with personal assistant (or the shopping programming) when you do the shopping training or visit the shops (with favour).

You can reprogram her to be a gold digger or similar as a personality trait to make her training action go to the shops instead of going to the gym to easily do it with no favour.

Don't know about the others, sorry.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Hi everybody.

Can someone tell me how to trigger these scenes, please?
Especially that of the mother!
Mary needs to be in the Obsessive state and she will randomly visit you at night. The lower her Inhibition level, the higher the chance she will visit you at night. Its been a while since I played the game but I do remember this scene is random because Mary will dress up as other people. Just increase her Corruption if you don't see this scene randomly.

Nikki needs to be in the Nymphomania state and she will visit you randomly at school. Just like with Mary, increase her Corruption if you don't see this scene and decrease her Inhibition to increase the chance of getting the encounter. I don't know if she needs to be sexually attracted to you as a man to get this scene.

Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
The first one was a bit dark, I came across it, I had never seen it.
I haven't unlocked anything like this scene with Sandra.
And the second, the sex scene with the car, I don't understand anything, is it Sandra or Maggie that we have to reprogram as Joy Ride?
Some scenes even talk about Denise, but she is not present. Or maybe i must have her fetish.

Does anyone know how to unlock these scenes please?

Last edited:

Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
And I'm tearing my hair out to unblock this one.
I was advised to perhaps change his personality but I didn't know which one. What are the things to do to get to this scene, please?
Sorry for all my requests!

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
And I'm tearing my hair out to unblock this one.
I was advised to perhaps change his personality but I didn't know which one. What are the things to do to get to this scene, please?
Sorry for all my requests!
That one is simply pursuing Kelly's fetish.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I will see at this. Do you Know the others scènes?
I know I've seen Sandra on the jeep. I don't recall how though. There's an excellent chance it has to do with an insanity since I don't pursue those. It could also be from using Sandra as a personal assistant or something.

Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
For this for example, i Nevers use Joy ride and i see this in internet.
judging from her face, she's on automatic, but there's also a version where she's normal. In what situation does mom come to pick us up like this?

Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
Does a gallery mode exist to rewatch certain scenes that cannot be retriggered like the last fetish? Because I don't think we can see them again. Unless I'm wrong in this case I would like to know how, please.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Does a gallery mode exist to rewatch certain scenes that cannot be retriggered like the last fetish? Because I don't think we can see them again. Unless I'm wrong in this case I would like to know how, please.
No and you can't. That's why people asking for a completed save are dumb. There is barely anything left to do/see.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes