• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TPetty

Sep 2, 2017
In the walkthrough that has been linked here, on Friday during the first week you go to Persuasion class twice and have Stephanie tutor you in Concentration. How do you get Stephanie to tutor you on that Friday night? I went to the Persuasion class twice at school that day which put my at Friday night. I saved my game at that point so that someone here may know the correct way.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
In the walkthrough that has been linked here, on Friday during the first week you go to Persuasion class twice and have Stephanie tutor you in Concentration. How do you get Stephanie to tutor you on that Friday night? I went to the Persuasion class twice at school that day which put my at Friday night. I saved my game at that point so that someone here may know the correct way.
Noone will ever tutor you at night, since there is no way to do the usual social interactions at that
time. An ingame day is split into morning, day, afternoon and night. You can only attend school during morning and day, so when going to class twice you should end up at afternoon, not night. Exceptions, if there are time consuming events or interactions during "day". In that case you'll get home at night.

Edit: I've had a look at that part in the walkthrough and it's wrong/outdated. Asking someone to train you is a large favor, requires 3 charm and is time consuming. Try to look at the walkthrough as a guide. There
is not much you can fuck up besides the Tamara section and wanking in public.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

TPetty

Sep 2, 2017
Noone will ever tutor you at night, since there is no way to do the usual social interactions at that
time. An ingame day is split into morning, day, afternoon and night. You can only attend school during morning and day, so when going to class twice you should end up at afternoon, not night. Exceptions, if there are time consuming events or interactions during "day". In that case you'll get home at night.

Edit: I've had a look at that part in the walkthrough and it's wrong/outdated. Asking someone to train you is a large favor, requires 3 charm and is time consuming. Try to look at the walkthrough as a guide. There
is not much you can fuck up besides the Tamara section and wanking in public.
Thanks for the reply! Since the walkthrough is outdated, what do I need to do or avoid doing to get the Tamara section to work correctly? I have been playing through several versions and not starting a new game. Because of this, I think I was not getting Tamara and missing parts of Stephanie's scenes. Therefore this will be my first time starting over from the beginning.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks for the reply! Since the walkthrough is outdated, what do I need to do or avoid doing to get the Tamara section to work correctly? I have been playing through several versions and not starting a new game. Because of this, I think I was not getting Tamara and missing parts of Stephanie's scenes. Therefore this will be my first time starting over from the beginning.
It's kind of a trade off. If you follow Tamara you will loose her but get some scenes with sis/mom and Freddy. To get Tamara, don't stalk her but tutor her until she will join your club.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
It's kind of a trade off. If you follow Tamara you will loose her but get some scenes with sis/mom and Freddy. To get Tamara, don't stalk her but tutor her until she will join your club.

You can still get repeatable and progressing scenes with steph/freddie and billy/steph's friend (forgot her name) while getting all the Tamara content. Just be sure to not choose the "Go to Library with Freddie" option after the first time you meet Tam's "bodyguard". Since the speed of your progress with Tamara during tutoring is based on some stats it's easier to postpone the recruiting to a point, where Billy gets more favor/love/lust from social actions anyway.
I'm not sure if it's the same for the Freddie/mom route, but I guess so.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
You can still get repeatable and progressing scenes with steph/freddie and billy/steph's friend (forgot her name) while getting all the Tamara content. Just be sure to not choose the "Go to Library with Freddie" option after the first time you meet Tam's "bodyguard". Since the speed of your progress with Tamara during tutoring is based on some stats it's easier to postpone the recruiting to a point, where Billy gets more favor/love/lust from social actions anyway.
I'm not sure if it's the same for the Freddie/mom route, but I guess so.
Good to know. I haven't started the quest line in my current play through yet, Freddy is waiting since 3 years for me to tutor him and I guess he has to wait two more years before I finished everythig I wanted. :D
I'm curious if Baal wants to have separate branches for this.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Good to know. I haven't started the quest line in my current play through yet, Freddy is waiting since 3 years for me to tutor him and I guess he has to wait two more years before I finished everythig I wanted. :D
I'm curious if Baal want's to have separate branches for this.
Didn't Principal Larson tell you to tutor all three of them once each week? You sure are a bad bad superhero.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
What version of game you use?
that's not what I need fixed can you make it so on my pc I can use it without the hotkeys like f1 f2 f3 I can ever get any of this to work on my lap top the keys never work as I pass them it not just the game anything that ask me to use those keys I cant ever get them to work.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes