wolfman77

Jul 7, 2017
it works on winxp 32bit fine, it's slow from click to actual screen tho, but i had an idea, i recall someone saying their av said it was some trojan or something mistakenly, it could be your av is preventing launch? only idea i got.
well i got win 10 64bit no idea it doesnt even start

Shinobisarah

Jun 13, 2017
With the sex scenes for both cat burglar and the drug dealer at school, you basically have to knock their willpower down rather than their health. At some point they'll lose whatever top they happen to be wearing, and you then have to select the "unzip" option. There's a kind of pseudo-minigame then about fucking them, and when you make them orgasm, the player then performs a critical hit on them. Which if their health is low, ends the fight. If not, it just returns to the fight as normal.
You generally need some mind control and sympathetic link of 2 or 3 ranks to do it I think.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI
Sep 8, 2017
Question: What the fuck is the deal with NPC Chelsea? I mean, I know it might be unreasonable to expect every girl at the school to be hot, but why do I need to see the ugly ones? Blech!! She looks like what would happen if a Border Collie had a love child with Ruth Bader Ginsburg......

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
Question: What the fuck is the deal with NPC Chelsea? I mean, I know it might be unreasonable to expect every girl at the school to be hot
If's not only unreasonable, but also unrealistic....there's something anybody could say against pretty much every Girl, as they all are made to cater to different tastes. Some find allie to young, kelly to bitchy, mom and larson to old etc pp...
, but why do I need to see the ugly ones?
Because the game isn't made to caer to your personal taste.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
about the girls that aren't in the game yet, I think we need to wait and see how they will look with different clothes on and different poses to really say if they suck or not

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Question: What the fuck is the deal with NPC Chelsea? I mean, I know it might be unreasonable to expect every girl at the school to be hot, but why do I need to see the ugly ones? Blech!! She looks like what would happen if a Border Collie had a love child with Ruth Bader Ginsburg......
but chelsea's nickname is hoover, she can suck it all out in one go

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I would really like Nikki to have more scenes with the next update. Theoretically, if I can get her Love and Lust to max, she'd be willing to try being bisexual, right? I know some people believe that this game is all about turning every girl into a sex-crazed drone, but I actually like making them fall in love.

Also, I keep getting Mom's First Nympho scene over and over, it doesn't advance to her second scene. Anybody know why?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I would really like Nikki to have more scenes with the next update. Theoretically, if I can get her Love and Lust to max, she'd be willing to try being bisexual, right? I know some people believe that this game is all about turning every girl into a sex-crazed drone, but I actually like making them fall in love.

Also, I keep getting Mom's First Nympho scene over and over, it doesn't advance to her second scene. Anybody know why?
cuz your mom found out you told? haha

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

maybe you have low corruption with her? I just played here and got the first scene and on the next day I got the second one

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
She has low inhibition, about 1/3 corruption. I'm not suppressing Family Ties, I turned her Nympho with Lust Overload. I just keep getting the first scene. One day, I got it twice in a row. I'm going to let her Willpower rise to 100 to turn off the Nympho, even though that will turn her Taboo again.

I can't find any reference to corruption in triggering the next Nympho scene.

U

User_17502

I need to download this game and try it out. I kept delaying because I never saw any images anywhere but I guess I just got to take the plunge and hope it doesn’t look like shit

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
who can tell me how to get 1 a job at school or whatever lvl
2 how to let Tamara JOIN the NCHDL
3 how to see the stats off the npc,s

thank you

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
She has low inhibition, about 1/3 corruption. I'm not suppressing Family Ties, I turned her Nympho with Lust Overload. I just keep getting the first scene. One day, I got it twice in a row. I'm going to let her Willpower rise to 100 to turn off the Nympho, even though that will turn her Taboo again.

I can't find any reference to corruption in triggering the next Nympho scene.
I'm not sure actually, I assumed further nympho/obsessed scenes were related with corruption because I had mom obsessed and couldn't pass beyond the second scene there, I had around 50 corruption I think, so I figured it was probably it

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
who can tell me how to get 1 a job at school or whatever lvl
2 how to let Tamara JOIN the NCHDL
3 how to see the stats off the npc,s

thank you
you need to get 100 logistics points I think for the job, the iniciative is only available by car (or flight) and is only open at daytime

second I can't anwser for sure, I got her but I don't remember what I did exactly, the only thing I remember is that I didn't involve anyone to help billy

to see stats you need enhanced senses level 3 and you need their phone number, you get phone number by asking a small favor, with more than 60 favors with the girl

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
thank you very much for the answers

could not get samanta to join , followed her a lot of times and let billy spy on mom
(she caugt im and now he s doing dishes every Monday for at least a calender year
dunno how to stop that., tried to ''bribe mom to less anger but she s not mad at me lol )

In the Phone stats i only can see the favour , i knew that but i cant see how much love and lust the npc have

for the job thanks a lot tried only foot and bus , gonna figure out now when i can get a car and what day.

i keep you informed if i succeeded

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes