Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I do not think I manage this event in SFC, so it should not be blocked! Maybe you do not have the conditions to trigger it?
Okay when you finish uploading. I'll start a new game and see if it happens again and let you know.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I'm blind as I can't find the SFC_0.5.0_GetLucky.zip download link anywhere... as mentioned in the Installation spoiler in OP.
Any hint, please?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
How can I get all scenes for replays without unlocking them first?
As Baal had announced, the replay was no longer maintained and was disabled.
With the collaboration of Baal, I developed a Mod, which will be available with the next version of the game ;) still a little patience :)

3D_SintaxXx

Jan 20, 2018
Ok it says its compatible with the GL and that there should be a version of the SFC to dl that has the GL included. I cant seem to find the version of SFC with GL but when I dl the available SFC and follow the install instructions with the seperate GL I load my game and GL is grayed out. Any help would be appreciated.
Also I keep getting this error everytime i try to do chore
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/locations/loc_kitchen.rpy", line 352, in <module>
NameError: name 'false' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "locations/loc_kitchen.rpyc", line 338, in script
File "C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\New folder\SuperPowered_v0.28.05-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\New folder\SuperPowered_v0.28.05-win\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\New folder\SuperPowered_v0.28.05-win\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/locations/loc_kitchen.rpy", line 352, in <module>
NameError: name 'false' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SP 0.28.05
Mon Sep 10 21:16:21 2018
Does this have anything to do with the mod or do I have a faulty game directory?

Manjoume

Sep 25, 2016
As Baal had announced, the replay was no longer maintained and was disabled.
With the collaboration of Baal, I developed a Mod, which will be available with the next version of the game ;) still a little patience :)
Sounds good to me. Thanks!!

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Ok I'll look it up ;)
i cannot get this Maggie/Stephanie Jealousy Branch: There's a single small scene that occurs if you help with the housework when Stephanie and Maggie are present. Other limitations apply. This was just an intro ...More to come. in 28.06 patch

Don_Kiwi

Mar 29, 2018
So is the file in the post still compatible with get lucky? because when installing this after get lucky get lucky doesn't work anymore. Also, don'tknow whether that was a bug in the update or in your mod, but the renders for the hugging, kisssing and groping don't show up anymore...

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
So is the file in the post still compatible with get lucky? because when installing this after get lucky get lucky doesn't work anymore. Also, don'tknow whether that was a bug in the update or in your mod, but the renders for the hugging, kisssing and groping don't show up anymore...
I'm waiting for the update of GetLucky to make SFC_GetLucky.

avarness

Sep 11, 2018
I basically just joined due to wanting to test out the mod primarily for events, however every time that I've attempted to install the mod I am getting an error even starting the game. Is it still just move the files into the game directory or are there additional changes to get the mod to work with Superpowered 0.28.06?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I basically just joined due to wanting to test out the mod primarily for events, however every time that I've attempted to install the mod I am getting an error even starting the game. Is it still just move the files into the game directory or are there additional changes to get the mod to work with Superpowered 0.28.06?
The archive must be decompressed in the 'game/' directory

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes