Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
For those who use GetLucky + SimpleFullCheat, try this and report me if it's ok.
Uncompress in directory 'game/' and accept overwrite.
All work fine for me!
The new file in the OP fixed the save error for me. Thanks for the quick fix.

Is there a way to disable the comment for saves? I don't use it and it just adds and extra keystroke to every time I save.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Bizarre, what's your OS and what you see in file script_version.txt?
You use Universal with SFC?

EDIT: Continue the discussion in the SFC's thread please. Here is for game base only ;)

First of all, I cannot even find the file script_version text anywhere in the game, where should it be?
Secondly the Op is Win 7.
And yes I tried Universal with SFC,
These are installed as well as the base game 4.2 and Get Lucky 4.2, and the only thing that worked is the Universal Cheat.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
First of all, I cannot even find the file script_version text anywhere in the game, where should it be?
In directory "SuperPowered_v0.27.01-win/script_version.txt"
Secondly the Op is Win 7.
I make all test on: OSX 10.13.6, LinuxMint 19, Windows 7

It is specified in the OP "Compatible with GetLucky only"
Universal Cheat is not compatible with SFC, and there has been no update since 0.25!
If you use SFC, installations possibles are:
- BaseGame + SFC_0.4.2_BaseGame
- BaseGame + GetLucky + SFC_0.4.2_GetLucky

BDI123

May 23, 2017
In directory "SuperPowered_v0.27.01-win/script_version.txt"

I make all test on: OSX 10.13.6, LinuxMint 19, Windows 7

It is specified in the OP "Compatible with GetLucky only"
Universal Cheat is not compatible with SFC, and there has been no update since 0.25!
If you use SFC, installations possibles are:
- BaseGame + SFC_0.4.2_BaseGame
- BaseGame + GetLucky + SFC_0.4.2_GetLucky
#1 this game on my computer is a stand alone game, it resides in its' own folder named Superpowered_v0,27.01-win and there is not a script_version.txt anywhere in this folder. The closest that there is a script.rpyc.
#2 Do you suppose that Basegame + SFC plus Basegame+Getlucky for some unknown reason do not work on my computer that Universal Cheat does?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
#1 this game on my computer is a stand alone game, it resides in its' own folder named Superpowered_v0,27.01-win and there is not a script_version.txt anywhere in this folder. The closest that there is a script.rpyc.
#2 Do you suppose that Basegame + SFC plus Basegame+Getlucky for some unknown reason do not work on my computer that Universal Cheat does?
Small typing error, "SuperPowered_v0.27.01-win/game/script_version.txt", sorry

If you install Universal Cheat with SFC, i can not help you!
Universal Cheat is not compatible with SFC

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Small typing error, "SuperPowered_v0.27.01-win/game/script_version.txt", sorry

If you install Universal Cheat with SFC, i can not help you!
Universal Cheat is not compatible with SFC
I installed Basegame + SFC plus Basegame+Getlucky BEFORE the universal cheat and used the universal cheat after finding out that the other two did not work.
(7, 0, 0), does this worth for you?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I installed Basegame + SFC plus Basegame+Getlucky BEFORE the universal cheat and used the universal cheat after finding out that the other two did not work.
(7, 0, 0), does this worth for you?
(7,0,0) is ok ;)
I do not know what to say! I just proceeded to the installation on Mac / Linux / Windows, by downloading on the site, and all work for me
May be a problem with your Windows?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
SFC Updated 0.4.3

For unknown reasons, some of you have a computer that refuses to respond to Hotkeys.
So I add in the interface, a button that allows you to have access to the SFC menu ;)
See Changelog

seventhsword2

Jul 26, 2017
SFC Updated 0.4.3

For unknown reasons, some of you have a computer that refuses to respond to Hotkeys.
So I add in the interface, a button that allows you to have access to the SFC menu ;)
See Changelog
do you plan on making a version compatible with the radio active mod

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Ok I did a clean install with latest version of the game and followed this:
For installation Game + SimpleFullCheat
- Download and install Game
- Download SFC_0.4.3_BaseGame.zip and uncompress in SuperPowered/game/ directory

and got this in return
\SuperPowered\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc/game/SFC_Keys.rpy.
TypeError: must be string or read-only buffer, not None

Did I miss something out ?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Ok I did a clean install with latest version of the game and followed this:
For installation Game + SimpleFullCheat
- Download and install Game
- Download SFC_0.4.3_BaseGame.zip and uncompress in SuperPowered/game/ directory

and got this in return
\SuperPowered\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc/game/SFC_Keys.rpy.

Did I miss something out ?
Can you post full traceback?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I got the same error. Here's the full traceback that I got:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc\renpy\main.py", line 365, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 756, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 432, in finish_load
self.update_bytecode()
File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 827, in update_bytecode
i.bytecode = marshal.loads(code)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I have 2 version of the games, both the latest. 1 is the normal version, and the other is 'crunchy' (compressed) version by bossaplesauce.

- Install & play the game with DarkPhilosopher's Corner (Get Lucky here!) ONLY, on both normal & crunchy version. Play the game and everything is fine. :)

- Install & play the game with Simple Full Cheat ONLY, on both normal & crunchy version. Play the game and everything is fine. :) . In main screen, the icon of SFC shown up.

- Install DarkPhilosopher's Corner (Get Lucky here!) first, then install Simple Full Cheat after that. Play the game and only DarkPhilosopher's Corner (Get Lucky here!) is working and Simple Full Cheat is giving error traceback. Also no Simple Full Cheat icon on the main menu screen, already shown the mod is conflicted. :mad:

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I have 2 version of the games, both the latest. 1 is the normal version, and the other is 'crunchy' (compressed) version by bossaplesauce.

- Install & play the game with DarkPhilosopher's Corner (Get Lucky here!) ONLY, on both normal & crunchy version. Play the game and everything is fine. :)

- Install & play the game with Simple Full Cheat ONLY, on both normal & crunchy version. Play the game and everything is fine. :) . In main screen, the icon of SFC shown up.

- Install DarkPhilosopher's Corner (Get Lucky here!) first, then install Simple Full Cheat after that. Play the game and only DarkPhilosopher's Corner (Get Lucky here!) is working and Simple Full Cheat is giving error traceback. Also no Simple Full Cheat icon on the main menu screen, already shown the mod is conflicted. :mad:
Thank you for this detailed report. That's how I can solve problems ;)
A question, is it with a new game or a save? If it's with a save, can you send it to me?

EDIT:
1 - Game + GetLucky
Work fine.
2 - Game + GetLucky + SFC
On the main page, the GL and SFC icons are lit
Start a new game. Work fine.
Load game played with GL only, work fine.

I do all the tests by proceeding to a new installation and by downloading on the site f95

Try clean installation

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
@Passion3D
I felt embarrassed ... but I have to report it since probably other people will/might make the same mistake as I do.
Nobody fault by mine.
SP_Lucky_Mod.jpg
I download the red one, so it's conflicted with your mod. Once I realize this and download the green one, then everything is fine. :teary:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes