Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Maxim Nix

May 5, 2017
+1. Brand new download, only Simple Full installed.
I downloaded the compressed version of SuperPowered. Going to try the full version now...
Ok yeah that didn't change anything. Still crashes with the same error reported before:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: must be string or read-only buffer, not None

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Glenn.Teachey\Downloads\FireFox\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Glenn.Teachey\Downloads\FireFox\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc\renpy\main.py", line 365, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Glenn.Teachey\Downloads\FireFox\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Glenn.Teachey\Downloads\FireFox\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 756, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Glenn.Teachey\Downloads\FireFox\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 432, in finish_load
self.update_bytecode()
File "C:\Users\Glenn.Teachey\Downloads\FireFox\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 827, in update_bytecode
i.bytecode = marshal.loads(code)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

Now, I also tried installing GetLucky just now and this worked. So just going to run with that till this one is fixed! :cool:

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Exception here too using exactly the right types and links specified on a no-previous-saves fresh install, so I think it's probably fair to say that the current cheat implementation isn't compatible with 27.01. Hope it can be fixed as the game is immensely tedious without it! Will try GetLucky in the meantime.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Ok yeah that didn't change anything. Still crashes with the same error reported before:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Glenn.Teachey\Downloads\FireFox\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Glenn.Teachey\Downloads\FireFox\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc\renpy\main.py", line 365, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Glenn.Teachey\Downloads\FireFox\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Glenn.Teachey\Downloads\FireFox\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 756, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Glenn.Teachey\Downloads\FireFox\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 432, in finish_load
self.update_bytecode()
File "C:\Users\Glenn.Teachey\Downloads\FireFox\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 827, in update_bytecode
i.bytecode = marshal.loads(code)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
same error when using Superpowered MOD SFC 4.0
Your signature link goes to OP for me right now.
the file in OP gets the error above. I needed to delete the 10 files in /game that SFC 4.0 has to make Superpowered playable.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
same error when using Superpowered MOD SFC 4.0
Your signature link goes to OP for me right now.
the file in OP gets the error above. I needed to delete the 10 files in /game that SFC 4.0 has to make Superpowered playable.
My signature does not point to the OP of the game's thread, but on page 263.

Reactions: Haskopar

sckiller

Aug 5, 2018
I use Cheat and Press Ctrl + f1 result is error, in error i use GetLucky 0.26.03 + SFC 0.4.0.

but I use SFC 0.4.0 alone Ctrl + f1 not error.

how to fix ? thanks.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I use Cheat and Press Ctrl + f1 result is error, in error i use GetLucky 0.26.03 + SFC 0.4.0.

but I use SFC 0.4.0 alone Ctrl + f1 not error.

how to fix ? thanks.
SFC 0.4 is for game 0.27.01 not for 0.26.03

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I used the version of SP from your sig but nothing is happening, I hit the hotkeys and get nothing at all.

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
Do not use the compressed/crunched version with this mod, its why it always crashed for me every time. This is a great mod regardless now that I have been using it but I would improve/ change one thing. Remove the hotkey for billy's charm and energy, kind of like what you did for the ladies add locks to billy's stats.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Do not use the compressed/crunched version with this mod, its why it always crashed for me every time. This is a great mod regardless now that I have been using it but I would improve/ change one thing. Remove the hotkey for billy's charm and energy, kind of like what you did for the ladies add locks to billy's stats.
Sorry about that. Did you download it today? Until a about 8 hours ago it was built off the dev's version and not Passion3D's version.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
The compressed version has the same code as the full version. Only the images are compressed. So it must work perfectly with any mod.

I would see to place locks on the stats of Billy as for girls;)

I used the version of SP from your sig but nothing is happening, I hit the hotkeys and get nothing at all.
Hotkeys can be modified by editing the file game/SFC_Keys.rpy.

hamza124

Jul 20, 2018
i Extracted SFC.0.4.1 Base Game all components in SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc\game
anD when i run the game this happen.... what should i do? Screenshot_30.png

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hotkeys can be modified by editing the file game/SFC_Keys.rpy.
Changed the hotkey but it still has no effect on the game. It shows that the mod is active in the menu and photos in the phone that i haven't unlocked are viewable. But the hotkeys don't do anything.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes