Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
This bug is probably not because of the mod but from the main game files itself but just to be sure I post it here first.
Mom + Ms. Larson have Obsession illness, Mindcraft + Flight are not obtained yet.
Base game. The file exists, but is named incorrectly. The filename has an extra underscore.
Scene3_13_obsessivenoflytaboo.png . All the other files are named in the same manner as indicated in the error, so the code is correct.

I have attached the file in question so you may make your own fix. You will need to remove the extra underscore and the mangling F95 will add.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
waiting for the new update
I have the stable patch updated to the 26.02 codebase, but I need to wait for GetLucky to update first so there won't be any compatibility issues. Whatever tool Baal is using to add callback labels bumped all the numbers again, so it would be unwise to mix versions.

Reactions: goalie078

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Updated for GetLucky 0.26.02!

I will probably roll the current Beta into the main release with 0.27.00 if no major bugs are reported.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
One possible tracking issue (Coerce):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One minor thing, not sure if it was like this before:
If you hover your mouse cursor over the gray out options it doesn't give you a preview of what they do. If you go to a private place the preview text is shown.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
One possible tracking issue (Coerce):
Presumably you mean Corrupted (4/3). Please show me a screenshot of your variants (click on Corrupted).

If you hover your mouse cursor over the gray out options it doesn't give you a preview of what they do. If you go to a private place the preview text is shown.
Presumably you mean slap/beg. I have only removed the flaw requirement. The game doesn't have a "not in public" message, though I suppose I could add one.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Presumably you mean Corrupted (4/3). Please show me a screenshot of your variants (click on Corrupted).

Presumably you mean slap/beg. I have only removed the flaw requirement. The game doesn't have a "not in public" message, though I suppose I could add one.
Should have been more specific, it's slap and coerce, the two options that are grayed out if you're not in a private place.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I think I know what the problem with corrupted is. I think Sis is the only one who has alternate corruption scenes, and I had to throw some code together to handle it. It is dividing her corruption level by 25 to determine her scene level. "4" is getting put in when she hits corruption 100, but it is still just scene 3.

Should have been more specific, it's slap and coerce, the two options that are grayed out if you're not in a private place.
The condition for the "too public" message, and when the button is disabled don't match up. The message also checks for Public Displays of Affection school policy. Logically, this probably shouldn't be true for either, and is probably a minor bug in the base game. (Billy isn't going to coerce a girl into Anal Sex in the hallway, and it is probably also a bad idea to slap a girl right in front of the principal.)

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Yea the last point isn't really a serious issue, probably just recognized it as I'm now used to look at the preview window because of your mod. :D

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Updated for GetLucky 0.26.03!

One possible tracking issue (Corrupted):
Fixed in 0.26.03-RABeta1. Should also remove the erroneous scene 4 from your list.

Since the other problem is (probably) a non-critical bug in the base game, I have opted not to correct it at this time.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

ShadowPerv

Sep 29, 2017
I have a question.
I triedusing your mod, and extracted all the files into the game drectory as stated (but I had no request for overwriting any files which I found weird).
Then, when I run the game, it kinda crashed, but since you posted that it was normal to have a problem on the 1st run, I just closed it and ran it again.
2nd, time it ran smoothly, but I noticed an "error.txt" file was created with a shit ton of lines similar to one another.

"
The label init_allie is defined twice, at
File "chars/char_Allie.rpyc", line 69 and
File "game/chars/char_Allie.rpy", line 69.

The label allie_PM_reaction is defined twice, at
File "chars/char_Allie.rpyc", line 89 and
File "game/chars/char_Allie.rpy", line 89.

The label allie_favortype is defined twice, at
File "chars/char_Allie.rpyc", line 96 and
File "game/chars/char_Allie.rpy", line 96.

The label allie_FAVORtype is defined twice, at
File "chars/char_Allie.rpyc", line 102 and
File "game/chars/char_Allie.rpy", line 102.

The label allie_discuss_script is defined twice, at
File "chars/char_Allie.rpyc", line 122 and
File "game/chars/char_Allie.rpy", line 122."

The label _call_pause_scene_531 is defined twice, at
File "chars/char_Sister.rpyc", line 4977 and
File "game/chars/char_Sister.rpy", line 4982.

The label _call_pause_scene_532 is defined twice, at
File "chars/char_Sister.rpyc", line 4982 and
File "game/chars/char_Sister.rpy", line 4987.

The label _call_pause_scene_533 is defined twice, at
File "chars/char_Sister.rpyc", line 4984 and
File "game/chars/char_Sister.rpy", line 4989.
"

I won't post the whole thing right now, because it will be too long, but I was wondering if I did something wrong or not.
The game seems to be working well, but I haven't played much so I don't know for sure.

EDIT: Some grammar.

May 27, 2017
This is what i keep getting everytime i hit start game

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'RadioactiveAfterLoad'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 552, in script call
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 548, in script call
  File "C:\Users\Zac\Desktop\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\New folder\SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 552, in script call
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 548, in script call
  File "C:\Users\Zac\Desktop\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\zzz\New folder\SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SP 0.26.03
Wed Jul 11 01:29:49 2018

Jon225

Aug 13, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/func_time.rpy", line 221, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'lockstat'

Full traceback:
  File "game/func_time.rpyc", line 116, in script call
    ������*&���lo\3��k��O��W�5j��2W�w��j��DרB�>UH紌�dQ[P��c�u����n}���Q�H�bEj�P�� �3��Z�G��X��/{����*e�*U,V�dU�5v@��

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
2nd, time it ran smoothly, but I noticed an "error.txt" file was created with a shit ton of lines similar to one another.
Probably left over from your first run. That's the specific error I would expect, and RenPy games won't run with a duplicate label error.

Sounds like the mod isn't installed correctly. However, judging from your error message, you might be running into the Windows "path too long" error. Try installing and running the game in a folder that isn't buried so deep.

AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'lockstat'
"lockstat" is not part of Radioactive, GetLucky, or the base game. You are on your own.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
get this error whenever i go to sleep

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/locations/loc_yourroom.rpy", line 187, in script call
    call UnlockCellPic
  File "game/radioactive/radioactive.rpy", line 51, in script
    python:
  File "game/radioactive/radioactive.rpy", line 59, in <module>
    RaChar[loopchar.ikey].UnlockCellPic()
  File "game/radioactive/RaPerson.rpy", line 41, in UnlockCellPic
    newpic = self.char.phone_image_key_0
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'phone_image_key_0'

Full traceback:
  File "game/locations/loc_yourroom.rpy", line 187, in script call
    call UnlockCellPic
  File "game/radioactive/radioactive.rpy", line 51, in script
    python:
  File "R:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "R:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/radioactive/radioactive.rpy", line 59, in <module>
    RaChar[loopchar.ikey].UnlockCellPic()
  File "game/radioactive/RaPerson.rpy", line 41, in UnlockCellPic
    newpic = self.char.phone_image_key_0

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SP 0.26.03
Wed Jul 11 22:45:26 2018

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Sounds like there is something wrong with your installation. You should be able to find phone_image_key_0 in game\python-packages\func_definitions.py , which is in the OP archive. (And I've just visually confirmed it working in the stable version of the game.) Try re-installing. If you are using additional mods beyond GetLucky, try running the game without them first.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Sounds like there is something wrong with your installation. You should be able to find phone_image_key_0 in game\python-packages\func_definitions.py , which is in the OP archive. (And I've just visually confirmed it working in the stable version of the game.) Try re-installing. If you are using additional mods beyond GetLucky, try running the game without them first.
its probably a conflict with SFC(found out shortly after posting here they are not compatible this version) or something lacking in the compressed version

Aug 4, 2017
My only issue rn is that I'm not getting the pics before going to sleep, I already checked and all files are where they are supposed to be, I have your mod(obviously) Get lucky and Universal_cheat_mode_v9

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes